Guest adikkeluangman

Guest glitzyglam

^ oh my gosh, I heard of that and I live in California but I would so be willing to go to Seattle to see them! If anyone has ticket info, please let us know! (:

@adikkeluangman - the Danny/Kyesang caps are so adorable! Oh how I wish god could all come together (as 5) again!! <3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I found the news last night but I don't know what other details. The googled read that it will be a joint concert of them. Why can't they come to Malaysia. But to think to see two god members will be so good. I bet Joon will be there. Of course he want to see his brothers too. Maybe this will be sorta JYPE family reunion since JYP at US right now. The first show will be like less than a month.

Many faces of Son Ho Young. The smiling angel. I don't ever seen his picture his getting mad.

ec8690ed98b8ec9881ebaaa.jpg

god...god... god...

1115482623pst121dlgmlwj.jpg heerin470415.jpg

Something about god. Well, I don't know about it.

gaelgyuchik.jpg

Some .gifs. From Human Concert and god in Heroine 6. I miss that show.

1129541838besidehs.gif ec9db4eba78ced81bcec82a.gif

Performances for today.

* 2001 Niga Pilyohae / I Need You + Haneulsaek Pungseok / The Sky Blue Balloon from the Dream Concert. I think they sing 3 song but on this they chop out Step by Step.

* 2002 G.O.D & Shinhwa, S.E.S, FinK.L, v6 This was ending from the Dream Concert.

* [Fancam] god - Run To You from 2003 god Human Concert. Hoi focus.

* [Fancam] Son Ho Young - Officially Missing You god Is Back Concert( May 2005). I never knew he sing this song. Coz it not been included in the DVD. This is compilation from several days concert.

Guest vic_taebin

i'm sad they're not having a concert in LA. Would've been awesome to get a 2nd time of seeing the guys. Oh well...

Thanks for the pictures and videos...brings back ol' me-mo-ries~!

vic taebin, I'm with you.

I would like them to come to LA too.

So I could go watch them.

It sure brings old memories watching them again on stage.

Thank you for the pictures, updates & links, N'war.

I think some of their performances were cut for the DVD.

Or they did special thing for every concert and they just choose one concert to be put on DVD.

I wish they have all performances clips on the DVD concert.

all of a sudden i've been wanting to watch G.O.D clips...

anyone remember a clip of them fooling around with Taewoo with a hidden camera. like they pretended Joon Hyung got hurt and Taewoo started to cry? anyone know where it is?

and anyone know where i can find the Friend's Note with them in it?

thanks guys.

Guest hanasayshi95

hey! it's been a while since i've been on soompi..

anyone going to Hoi and Taewoo's chicago show?

i am :)

ahh im so excited!

do you know where we can get tickets though?

im thinking about checking bakersville ( korean cafe )

kfosho, I think there's YT link for that clip about the prank on Taewoo a few pages back.

For Friend's note episode, you could find it on Intimate's note thread( I think that episode was aired in October 2009):

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=288191

There's another appearance by Hoi & Danny with JYP on that show in December 2009 too.

ckim914, it's so nice to see you again.

Long time no see.

hanasayhi95, hope you have lots of fun @ the concert.

Please share your story & some pictures with us in here.

Welcome to god's thread, hanasayhi95 & kfosho!

Guest adikkeluangman

god news paper scanlation. 2nd and 3rd jib, they got clothes sponsor from FUBU and 4th jib with RUJ. lol... ke ke ke....

47872314.jpg 37973558.jpg 42382209.jpg

What this chart all about. The appeal from the demography? Anybody knows?

god01.jpg

Last but not least, god album discography.

87104087.jpg

Performances for today.

* Intro @ 2000 Dream Concert I love Joon voice here so smexy.

* 020830 Step by Step Human Concert. Listen to their fobby song. This song is simple, they just repeat the chorus and focus on the dance.

There is thread discussion for Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo concert. You can check out [HERE].

Thank you for the updates, links & pictures, N'war.

I'll go check their concert thread.

Maybe more details are mentioned for their upcoming US & Canada concerts.

It'll be very helpful for people who want to go to their concert.

Guest HoiSang

hey all~ *waves* good to see familiar names back here again, as well as welcoming new ones ^-^ and huaaah, thanks for all the piccies n'war, as usual ;D hehe~

and ooh, those who are going to hoi and taewoo's concert.....

i hate you :P lol, kidding, kidding! but i'd be lying if i said if i wasn't the tiniest bit jealous ^^; but i know ur gona have an awesome time, so don't forget to send our love to the guys too :)

anyway, was wondering, does anyone know what joon oppa is up to these days? i guess he is still in the states right? but honestly, i have no idea what he's actually doing there now O_O the last thing i know was that he had that small role in the beginning of a new drama. checked his myspace and apparently the last time he logged in was in Christmas last year, lol ^^;; gawd how i miss him >.<

Guest adikkeluangman

For all info or updates about their concert better discuss at the thread. At least for the heartbroken people like me will not read all that... hu hu hu. Please give shout out or make banner for them for us from Soompi.

Oh, Jess. Maybe we need to have our own god concert viewing again. To console our jealousy and broken heart.

12631099841.jpg 12631099842.jpg godfw.jpg god11.jpg god12.jpg god14.jpg

From allkpop:

KARA’s Gyuri chooses between H.O.T and g.o.d

On the January 22nd episode of Intimate Note, there was a segment where stars confessed who their idols were during their childhood.

Kara’s Gyuri said, “I was actually a g.o.d fan. I was also an H.O.T fan, but when g.o.d debuted, I quickly transitioned. I liked all 5 members of the group”, making the studio laugh, including Danny Ahn, a former member of g.o.d.

She continued, “I helped pay for events that the g.o.d fanclub was hosting with my own money.”

I wonder how the H.O.T members feel after watching this…

^It good to know that among the new idols that they fangod. I think Danny have been in the show for few episode already.

Performances for today.

* god - Friday Night + Aesu in KBS Lee So Ra Propose.

* god & JYP - Geojitmal 2001 Mnet Music Video Festival. I remember when I saw this vid few years back. I wonder who is the guy that play the keyboard.

* [Fancam] god - The Last Concert (Musical ) (1) Hoi focus. But this was during TaeWoo story. Cute. though.

* [Fancam] god - It's alright Hoi focus. in orange suits. I don't think this at music show maybe at some university festival.

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

Thank you to everyone posting old pictures.

They truly bring back some fond memories.

I had some really old/rare files on my old computer, but unfortunately I had saved them onto a (floppy) disk drive and I do not have a PC right now. -_____-+ I'll get to it some how. GOD hwaeeting!

Anyways, here's a few pictures I found from their RU JEANS? promotions.

42130381.jpg

su04.jpg

su12f.jpg

su03.jpg

I really miss GOD. I remember how everyone from ajoomas to teens liked their music and style. And their charisma was absolutely engaging. They sold over 11,000 tickets in 11 minutes! TT_TT

Anyways, I'll post more pictures later. fanGOD for life!

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for that. I never saw the last picture before where they wore the white shirt. I remember the interview. I think TaeWoo tried to be the VJ at that time.

.gif from Yookailgi. This was when they took the first family picture together. They are playful at the studio. As usual Tae Woo will disturb everyone.

43109041.gif 97817243.gif 11777544.gif 88301934.gif 83251103.gif

80798424.jpg

from Lie MV.

95988227.gif 48855485.gif 14455921.gif 36304462.gif 15677316.gif 22334468.gif 93735860.gif 86737095.gif

gody.jpg

from 'Reason Opposite Attract' MV

38833579.gif 27208644.gif 58321483.gif 24567789.gif 11489777.gif 42078576.gif 21103214.gif

Danny in 100108 'Intimate Note'. He sure talked about god. Anybody watch this episode or know what he talked about.

danny01.jpg

Performances for today.

* god doing Nanta in Lee So Ra Propose. They doing Nanta a musical comedy theater that popular in Korea.

* 0% + 하늘색 풍선 / The Sky Blue Balloon in Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter. They doing what they good at.

Guest adikkeluangman

I watching Tae Woo MV 'Memory and Remembrance' and wondering where does Joon recording took place. I know it was in LA but it is at JYP recording studio or others. Isn't that god 7th jib also been recording in LA too.

Last night I watched Sketchbook at KBSW. The guest is JYP. He mention that he will have a new song that featuring god and others artists from JYPE too. I also notice that Hoi and Tae Woo mention that they doing the joint concert because they have some free time for their schedule at this moment. Danny now is busy with his drama 'Chuno' maybe until another couple of months. Well, Joon is resting at home (hopefully). Can we hope for a reunion/single/album later in this year?

Here the poster for 'The First Concert' and also the video promo.

2010012016050010021.jpg

Watch it :

Note that the poster concert is devil and angel or black and white. Well, it goes very well. Of course, Hoi is the angel and Tae Woo is the devil. Does HoYoung mother still in US. I forgot in which states. How bout Danny. Does he still got family in the states beside his auntie (Joon mother)?

Kim Tae Woo performed at Busan on 21-01-2010. Fan account translated by my friend:

Kim went to 부산 KBS / she went to there to see him / Kim have not gone 부산 for 5 years / so fans said "5 years! 5 years!" / and he sang his hit songs / some fans asked him when will GOD unify? then, he said about member of GOD recently.

Performances for today.

* Gil / Road Joon not dancing with them but at MC area. This was during his leg injury. But it look far away.

* Kihwareul Chweo / Give Me A Chance This is my first time watch this perf.

* [Fancam] Son Ho Young - The Road 2005.12 god 'The Last Concert' Musical stage

* [Fancam] god 'The Last Concert' First Stage Hoi focus

Thank you for the pictures, updates & links, N'war.

I think Hoi's mom live in LA.

Coz he always goes to LA to visit his family/relatives.

Not sure about Danny.

I hope that god will have a new album release this year.

Wouldn't that be great for all fangod?

Guest god_thebest

god news paper scanlation. 2nd and 3rd jib, they got clothes sponsor from FUBU and 4th jib with RUJ. lol... ke ke ke....

47872314.jpg 37973558.jpg 42382209.jpg

What this chart all about. The appeal from the demography? Anybody knows?

god01.jpg

Last but not least, god album discography.

87104087.jpg

Performances for today.

* Intro @ 2000 Dream Concert I love Joon voice here so smexy.

* 020830 Step by Step Human Concert. Listen to their fobby song. This song is simple, they just repeat the chorus and focus on the dance.

There is thread discussion for Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo concert. You can check out [HERE].

The graph shows how life will be good and bad for of all the g.o.d members at the ages 20 - 80.

I found the news last night but I don't know what other details. The googled read that it will be a joint concert of them. Why can't they come to Malaysia. But to think to see two god members will be so good. I bet Joon will be there. Of course he want to see his brothers too. Maybe this will be sorta JYPE family reunion since JYP at US right now. The first show will be like less than a month.

Many faces of Son Ho Young. The smiling angel. I don't ever seen his picture his getting mad.

ec8690ed98b8ec9881ebaaa.jpg

god...god... god...

1115482623pst121dlgmlwj.jpg heerin470415.jpg

Something about god. Well, I don't know about it.

gaelgyuchik.jpg

Some .gifs. From Human Concert and god in Heroine 6. I miss that show.

1129541838besidehs.gif ec9db4eba78ced81bcec82a.gif

Performances for today.

* 2001 Niga Pilyohae / I Need You + Haneulsaek Pungseok / The Sky Blue Balloon from the Dream Concert. I think they sing 3 song but on this they chop out Step by Step.

* 2002 G.O.D & Shinhwa, S.E.S, FinK.L, v6 This was ending from the Dream Concert.

* [Fancam] god - Run To You from 2003 god Human Concert. Hoi focus.

* [Fancam] Son Ho Young - Officially Missing You god Is Back Concert( May 2005). I never knew he sing this song. Coz it not been included in the DVD. This is compilation from several days concert.

The thing that you said you didnt know is how g.o.d fans will protect the spirit and fanship forever and it desribes everything else of how g.o.d fans will desribes each member

Im so sad not because i found out there was a mini g.o.d concert near my house in Seattle T_T

i found out like a day after!!!!

Archived