Guest adikkeluangman

Guest yumeno

Found this, abt Danny go to Thailand??

anyone can translate plz, thank you so much >_<

http://smnews.co.kr/HTML/news/index.html?s...ken=&page2=

데니 태국여행의 비밀이 밝혀졌어요.

케이블 방송인 패션N 채널 프러제 헌터 태국편을 위해 플라워 파워 김용표씨와 26일부터 30일까지 다녀온 것으로 나와 있어요.

credit: goddanny.com

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^From Google Translator and my failed understanding. Danny went there to do shooting either for magazine or tv show for a clothes online shop. He had an online shop with his friends. If someone can translate better it is much love.

My boys in red. So young, fresh and precious. I don't see this one before.

20100318006552.jpg

Here is the article from that pictures. Recent articles.

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn and Son Ho Young in M.net Radio.

97258837.jpg

I wonder what activities that they have right now. Either solo or as group. Ngeh... ngeh... ngeh.

I just saw Hyori teaser everything. then I noticed that H-Logic font is same like god font. 'Old English'.

Guest yumeno

^

^

Thank you for trying :)

From what a fan translated that short senetence, Danny already been there the same day that he updated his diary [26 mar], he SECRETLY went to record a program for Fashion N Channel from 26-30 mar.

[still have no idea what it is?]

....u know what i'm feeling right now T T

btw, Danny juz had his own twitter recently [but he didnt follow hoyoung?]

he tweeted from his beloved white iPhone... keke

he played with his friends: 107 fm DJ, sweet sorrow guy, etc

https://twitter.com/dna1222

also he juz updated his Bio from: god & actor => Rising 78 D.N.A. god 4ever in my heart!!!

he must be really miss the god day!!

Guest god_thebest

Taewoos OST for personal taste has hit high on the charts

Thanks for the updates

Man i wished some of g.o.d members came by i would go to every performance if its possible :D

Whats you guys favorite album of g.o.d

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny had online shop. He was in a variety show named 'Taxi'. whereby he talks about it.

About the twitter, maybe at that time Danny don't know what Hoi got it too. Since Danny not know about Hoi twitter unless maybe got fans that told Danny about it. Looks like they had a great time at twitter too. Hope somebody can translate what they tweet about.

So now, let's hope that Joon and Tae Woo will have twitter account soon so that we can bothered all of them.

Just a picture for now.

2009081121172156090002.jpg

My favorite album of god... Erm... I like 6th album, ehh wait... 7th album too. Actually, I like all coz I can listen to all the songs without skip any tracks at all. Like 1st album. I listen to the CD and after a while it finished. So short but it good.

Guest yumeno

Picture1-1.png

[rough translation from a fan]

Hoi: already followed hyung, what r u doing now? hyung, call me too. peace~

Hoi: plz go to see musical.

DNA: it's danny hyung.

i realized that Danny actually dont know Hoi had twitter until a fan asked him. Then Danny tweeted to Hoi whether he's real Hoi. LOL No answer appeared since 8th apr but he decided to follow Hoi. A week ago, Danny tweeted again that it was him and finally!! Hoi answered him (on the pic). keke

if Joon and Taewoo got one too, that must be fun :)

Danny seems to be lonely on twitter.

Ahh, my fav albums are 4 and 7. At first the reason is because i saw it the best selling of all albums LOL and decided to listen to. But i found them really the best songs too. i also even didnt know their faces but i LOVE Taewoo voice so much :) Until nowaday!! i gone crazy for Danny already... keke

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the translation. I bet that Danny will not called Hoi until Hoi called him to do anything. It just Danny like that.

I forgot that Hoi musical season 2 was on right now. If only I can go watch that too.

god Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo with 2AM + 2 PM at Thailand. This looks amazing. Can't wait to see the perf.

81779695.jpg

Here is Danny display picture at Twitter. It looks like a pic taken by his buddy.

dna1222.jpg

I just watched Invincible Youth. They got DJ Koo and Ock Joo Hyun as guests. Tae Woo mention that DJ Koo is same age as Joon. Then Hyu Na said that Joon used to call him 'appa'. If Joon had kids on early 20s. Sure his kids will be as old as HyuNa.

Guest adikkeluangman

god in red.

god1d.jpg

From KBS Global.

Kim: Rain More Wealthy than JYP [2010-04-16]

Singer Kim Tae-wu, a close friend of singer Rain, has disclosed the everyday personality of the world renowned superstar. On the KBS 2TV talk show "Win Win" on Tuesday, Kim was featured guest Rain's "secret guest."

460_1233_l.jpg

Rain was telling MC Kim Seung-wu that he's strict on himself but generous to others. Kim then asked if he often buy meals for others. Rain said "Yes" but Kim came out onstage at that moment, saying, "I raise objection."

The truth unraveled. Kim, who even skipped greetings, went on to say, "In fact, Rain is wealthier than PD Park Jin-young and Park is always generous to his juniors. He urged Rain to follow suit."

Rain admitted that he is used to people older than him buying him meals. He revealed that Kim never bought him a single meal since the years when he was a member of the band G.O.D.

The MCs then sided with Rain, saying that Kim has nothing to boast about, but the tables turned immediately. Kim explained that he joined the military just after his first solo album failed and his monthly salary was W87,000 at the time and so he really didn't have the money.

Kim said that he tried to curry favor with Rain, calling him "older bro," but Rain in the meantime did not talk to him as he would to a senior (Rain is a year younger than Kim).

Here is Danny bio section on twitter.

Danny Ahn god 4ever!!! 뎅군

Guest god_thebest

OMG I WANT TO SEE THE YASHIMANMAN EPISODE SO BAD GIVE ME LINKS PLEASE

People are thinking 2AM is similar to g.o.d but... 2AM has to stop overdoing their funny stuff. You got to know when to stop *cough *cough Jo Kwon *cough. 2AM is great but they got to work on their image.

Guest adikkeluangman

^That show was like in 2004. Not sure if there is still link to DL or not or it even still at YT.. I don't think I watched that episode due to lack of subtitle.

Yookailgi. Jae Min and Hoi looks sweet together. I think they play games on this episode.

40750569.png 48721364.jpg 29763434.jpg

Omo, this is my first time I saw this. This was god Smart Calendar for 2001. I never saw this before seriously. So old for sure they shoot this earlier before. Make this 10 years. I wonder if someone still have it.

1123smart1.jpg 1123smart2edit.jpg 1123smart3edit.jpg

Guest fattie8701

Hi, so i am really really New to god , like today new. And i had some questions i was wondering if anyone could answer.

1) what has become of son ho youngs citizenship status... is he american or korean?

2)

--> on this show around 2 mins when son ho young is talking. they play a song and i fell in love with it but becuz i dunno anything about g.o.d i am having trouble finding it... please help to whoever knows the nameof the song thank you

thanks in advance

Guest adikkeluangman

^Hi there, Welcome to this thread. To answer your Qs.

* Ho Young already had Korean citizenship.

* Someone already answered on the vid. The song is Gil/Road. You made me want to watch that show again.

From 1st album promo.

57335051.jpg 66733054.jpg

Without make-up. See Danny face.

10219370.gif

god with the late Korea president. When I saw this, it remind me of the epic story of god with the president. The one with Joon was on Children Day on 2004. They were the only singers that been invited to perform at Blue House.

090527ptoday2.jpg 090527ptoday1.jpg

Guest god_thebest

OMG ALERT!

11035560's videos ARE BACK

BUT BE QUICK TO WATCH HE SAID HE ONLY HAS ONE MORE WARNING!

im so happy he was the only g.o.d uploader and hes back :D

Guest adikkeluangman

OMG.... Thanks for the update. After the channel been close. I never watched any god video. So to celebrate it. Let's watch some god videos.

* [Perf] G.O.D 거짓말 Geojitmal Lie listen to the fan chants. Daebak.

* [Fanmade] 김태우 Kim Tae-woo (god) - '기억과 추억' compilations of god pictures. So good to see this.

Hoi and Tae Woo.

090603dna.jpg

The Miso Chunsa.

godlovetop183.jpg 10744092.jpg 86788392.jpg

Hoisang couple.

79509008.jpg

I read that some of 2PM members in their new album 'Thanks to' mention Tae Woo and Ho Young.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for that. How come I missed this to watch on TV.

Hoi was sick in this picture. I guess this was during Friday Night promotion.

24441130.jpg

THIS. I never saw the pictures in good quality and others before. Here are pictures from 100 Days Human Concert VCD. If it ever reprint again I will buy.

090424humanconert1.jpg 090424humanconert2.jpg 090424humanconert4.jpg

It's Friday Night so let watch this perf.

* [Perf] Friday Night

JYP will have US tour soon. Anybody here that will go? I just wondering if Joon will stop by.

god_thebest, thank you for the info.

Hopefully, the channel is still open now.

Hoi & Danny's caps on MNet are so cute.

Hoi just loves to dance all the time.

Welcome to god's thread, fattie8701 & EunSun4Ever!

Thank you for the links, pictures, translations & updates.

Guest adikkeluangman

Don't tell me that god also got the stamp and first envelope. I so want to have this.

1125sidus1.jpg 1125sidus2.jpg

Danny and Hoi in M.net radio.

18145891.jpg

Archived