Guest adikkeluangman

Thank you for the links, updates & pictures, N'war.

I wonder what that comic strips said.

They always write the funniest thing about themselves or jokes.

This week will Vancouver turn to see Hoi & Taewoo.

Olympic closing ceremony and their concerts only days apart.

What a treat.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

The Vancouver concert will be today or literally tomorrow at the local time. I wonder if anything special will be held. Maybe Joon or Danny will come.

Joon time. This was at 2008 Pusan International Film Festival. He and JYP looks like bodyguard protecting the princess (Sohee).

* Park Joon Hyung & JYP @ PIFF '08 Red Carpet 1

* Park Joon Hyung & JYP @ PIFF '08 Red Carpet 2

Not sure if I already posted this or not but from K Bites.

Park Jin Young confesses, “WonderGirls and I don’t play around well these days”

Producer singer Park Jin Young (37) talks about the WonderGirls members going into adolescence period.

He was on MBC FM4U ‘Kim BumSoo’s Dream Radio’ on 11th December when he said, “Like how people would normally not play (have fun) with their parents as much after they enters adolescence, it is the same case for the WonderGirls, we don’t play around as much anymore.”

Also on the show, Park Jin Young sent out text messages to the singers under him the message ‘Who am I to you?’. And 2AM Jo Kwon answered ‘An existence close to god’, Kim TaeWoo replied ‘The father of my life’, Son HoYoung replied ‘My ideal type’. 2PM Nich Khun also gave a cute answer ‘The teacher who likes the rice cake I bought’.

Park Jin Young also revealed on the show, “I like to work with people whom I like rather than sings well.” And these people are G.O.D, WonderGirls, 2AM and 2PM.

S:Newsis

PS: It seems like the Newsis article left out Rain’s answer. Rain replied with, “Hyung, you sure you didn’t send this message to the wrong person?”

JYP also send it to Danny but he don't reply. Typical Danny. ;)

So what does you guys think of this. I hope that JYP can work with them once again. Even if god will not be under JYPE anymore. Tae Woo and HoYoung also can come with good music and lyrics. Just that I love god and JYP combo more sure be great.

Guest HoiSang

^ AHAHAHA omg, why am I not surprised Danny didn't reply Jyp's text? xD am so reminded of that one show where Hoi was complaining Danny never reply his calls or texts (and pretty much sounded like a hurt girlfriend, kekeke ;D )

but thanks so much for sharing that! brightened my day a bit ^^ it's kinda gotten a bit sucky coz....well, i i think some of u might notice that certain fans are trying to make comparisons for a certain issue, and in the process, has brought in Joon's and Kye Sang's name and completely twisted the facts that all i can do is stare at the statements stunned with my jaw dropped >__________< am so tempted to retort but... *sigh* why even bother.

but i seriously hope they'll stop bringing in their names. especially when the facts are completely wrong, ugh. (sorry, just needed to vent this out before i blow up)

HoiSang, anytime you want to vent out in here.

I understand how you feel.

I'm sure you're not the only one who feels unhappy about that matter.

I wish the antis will leave god boys alone.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war.

I hope JYP & god will collaborate again in the future.

Tonight is the concert in Vancouver.

Whoever is going, have lots of fun @ the concert.

but thanks so much for sharing that! brightened my day a bit ^^ it's kinda gotten a bit sucky coz....well, i i think some of u might notice that certain fans are trying to make comparisons for a certain issue, and in the process, has brought in Joon's and Kye Sang's name and completely twisted the facts that all i can do is stare at the statements stunned with my jaw dropped >__________< am so tempted to retort but... *sigh* why even bother.

but i seriously hope they'll stop bringing in their names. especially when the facts are completely wrong, ugh. (sorry, just needed to vent this out before i blow up)

Hello HoiSang,

Are you talking about Hottests bringing up Joon and Kye Sang's name up? If they have twisted the facts can you please explain what the facts are?

I am really curious because I just want to know the history of JYPE's work ethics. From what I have read (from the information 2PM fans have posted), g.o.d's leader Joon was going to be kicked out. Fans heard about it and were enraged and started protesting and boycotting g.o.d without Joon. At the press conference when Joon was on the verge of crying, and the members looked solemn, the fans protested even stronger by putting out newspaper ads, ads on the buses and posting fliers. This worked and Joon was able to stay a g.o.d member.

Kye Sang unfortunately either left or was kicked out of g.o.d. Supposedly him and Joon had both said that they never wanted to leave g.o.d and especially Kye Sang said in a press conference that he would never be able to reveal the reason for his departure.

Can you please clarify what has been distorted so I know what not to believe? Thank you very much :)

In the future if you're reading false information about g.o.d members or history please go ahead and say it because a lot of the newer generation Kpop fans don't know the whole picture and can only believe what other fans claim to be the truth.

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny is such a blur or anything. Then he will complain that other don't call him to hang out or anything. That's why we can see how much HoYoung and Tae Woo hangout together lately. They even had joint concert together.

That remind me. where are Vancouver fans. How come no one posted anything here at all. OK. I will check the other thread after this. Is it true that Kim Yuna went to the concert too.

OK. Now about the depressing matters. I don't know much maybe coz not many translation about the matters anyway. Before start to blame JYPE and want to say all issues regarding the artists is same. Why not track back all the informations. Go to god daum noticeboards or anything. But from I translate google most fans god is calm on the situation although some other fans asked for support or anything. Fans of god only mad about one thing actually. The balloon color.

But god was not under JYPE until 2004. god was under SidusHQ before that and JYP is only their music album producer not label management. Erm... example like today how Brave Brothers produced music for U-Kiss but U-Kiss not under Brave Brothers management. I hate the part where I read that JYP kick Joon. Oh, please why would he do that. After all, Joon is much OLDER than him.

I not sure how fans at that time deals with it. I know about newspapers ad coz I saw and posted here few times. Another thing maybe Internet is just new at that time and not much rumor or anything. But god is a big name at that time. They ain't call national big brother group for nothing. They is family and brotherhood coz literally Danny and Joon is cousins anyway.

Joon was at US or Korea and they taking a break after 4th album (2001) promo/concerts and stuff when there was news about Joon left the group. The rumor regarding Joon real age / or his relationship with an actress (I still pissed of this coz he sure got married and have kids by now). Joon made the PC and followed by other boys on the evening.

Then about KyeSang, he left coz he want to pursue career acting. He started acting during/after 5th jib and maybe the schedules mix up with god but at time he went to army and it just goes like that. Yes, the true reason never been revealed. But all the boys keep it remain at that and fans respect it.

The fact was that god was not under JYPE at that time. Yeah, we blame to Sidus HQ instead. Althought Danny still under that company for acting. Anyone feel free to add or write this again. Or, if anybody can write about this in proper way. I will put / link it on the first post so that it will be easy to search and read.

Enough of that. Let's watch god performance during the 6th jib comeback. I still don't get it WTF with Danny and the dreadlocks hair.

* Let's not separate + Opposite attracts At Inkigayo.

* Let's not separate X-mas Music Camp

Just because I want god to dance this on their performance. Tae Woo is so bear-like doing this. Danny is like blur but he into it fast and HoYoung as usual ecstatic.

god1t.jpg

Guest cherrie.7

OMIGOSH JOON CAME TO THE VANCOUVER SHOW!!

MY GOODNESS I AM OFFICIALLY PROUD TO SAY I'VE MET ALL OF THE CURRENT MEMBERS AND THAT MY G.O.D FANMEET COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE =DDD I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!

IT'S 2AM NOW (TAEWOO SANG A 2AM SONG BTW). I WILL GET SOME SLEEP AND COME BACK TO EDIT THIS POST TMR WITH PICS, FANVIDS AND FAN ACCOUNTS!!

**edit**

Sorry! Been caught up with the Olympics!

Here's a pic one of the pics. More coming up in the next few days!

Youtube keeps canceling my uploads =(.

p1020917q.jpg

Guest la vifzetta*

OMIGOSH JOON CAME TO THE VANCOUVER SHOW!!

MY GOODNESS I AM OFFICIALLY PROUD TO SAY I'VE MET ALL OF THE CURRENT MEMBERS AND THAT MY G.O.D FANMEET COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE =DDD I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!

IT'S 2AM NOW (TAEWOO SANG A 2AM SONG BTW). I WILL GET SOME SLEEP AND COME BACK TO EDIT THIS POST TMR WITH PICS, FANVIDS AND FAN ACCOUNTS!!

OMG CHERRIE! YOu are so lucky!!!!!! >< Now I wished I went to the Sat show b/c Joon wasn't there on the first night :(

But... I ... well... got a very good surprise on Friday Night!

THE CONCERT WAS THE BEST. EVER.

I will also be uploading pics and vids... later on this week!!!

<3

Guest HoiSang

hi zinnie~

well, i think adikkeluangman pretty much gave the information you requested for (= to add on to kye sang, i hate to say it, cause it'll be much easier to blame it on JYPE and say they made him leave but it's pretty clear that it was solely Kye Sang's decision. The many interviews he has done has revealed that singing is not in his heart any more and his passion is now acting. Pretty ruthless to hear, but I gradually accepted it and love him nonetheless (tho' am tempted to hit him on the head with a frying pan after some comments but oh well, lol)

and anyway, it's pretty ridiculous if kye sang got kicked out when all these while, hoi, danny, taewoo and joon has always said they will always view him as a god member and will welcome him back any time ^^; and after the way they stood their ground and threatened to disband god too if joon got kicked out last time, i believe they would have done the same to kye sang (:

and...............

OMFG JOON WENT??!?!? HOMYGAWD U R SO FREAKING LUCKY cherrie.7~!!!!!! Now excuse me while I go to a corner and cry because of extreme jealousy ;__; <3

Joon came to Vancouver's concert?

That's so cool.

cherrie, you're so lucky.

You can proudly say you met god.

You saw Danny last time and now you saw the other 3 boys.

Thank you for the update.

I was watching a show called Happy Sunday and it was the Christmas special,I did not know Ho Young was friends with Korean actor LEE JUNG JIN, also Lee is friends with JYP too so I am like that was interesting.

cherrie.7

OMGosh you are soo lucky that Joon went to the last concert.! ugghhh thats no fair though..! i was expecting him to come out anytime during the Seattle shows. LoL

+you're lucky that you've got to see/meet all the current g.o.d members. the only one i'm missing is Danny. =/

Guest adikkeluangman

What...?!!! Joon went to Vancouver!!! Pictures please. I don't see any fancam yet. I want to see Joon.

Anyone want to be friend with Son Ho Young because he got pretty girls as his BFFs. That remind me, it be long since I heard he hangout with his girlfriends. Either his GF or BFFs. Other than that, he only seemed to hangout with his TaeWoo bear.

The aftermath already done. But the so-called people still put god in the same line. But it just waste of time and internet space to argue with them.

Performances for today. It just so good to see them together.

* 041217 헤어짐보다 아픈 그리움 in KBS Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter. This is my fave song from the 6th jib.

* 050114 An Ordinary Day + Let's Not Separate + Opposite attracts They play around on the stage. Everyone want to have a piece of TaeWoo.

TaeWoo and Danny in Chin Chin Radio. To those that don't see the clip yet. Danny just mimic TaeWoo in 'Words i Had to Say'.

danwoo.jpg dw1v.jpg

Pictures from Chicago The First Concert.

ht9l1273copythisisthe1s.jpg ht9l1341copythisisthe1s.jpg ht9l1393copythisisthe1s.jpg ht9l1499copythisisthe1s.jpg img9286copythisisthe1st.jpg

Guest cherrie.7

Thanks everyone for your comments! I wish you were all there to enjoy it with me too! I'm sure the guys would've loved to see more of those sky blue balloons!

la vifzetta* Yeah! My cousin told me to get tickets to go to the last show b/c it there might be a suprise and that they'll probably end the show with a bang! Man I'm glad I listened to her!! What kind of suprise did you get?! I heard someone ran into Hoi down town during the Olympic celebrations. Sorry lucky.. I wish I got that close with him. T_T

msztran Aw yea that's too bad. I wish all the fans got to see Joon too. It's not fair only the last show get to see him. When/where did you meet Joon?

---

AHA omg.

Taewoo's too awesome for words even though Hoi's my fave. He kept looking at me through those glasses through those small eyes of his. He did it quite often that I even caught it on camera! I even got to hold his hands like four times. <3 I was a little disappointed that it wasn't Hoi who keeps standing in front of me but Tae woo. But whenever Hoi's infront was I almost died! <3

BUT OMGGG.. since I was like literally right in front of them, whenever they reach towards us, a flock of fans behind me would squash me towards the stage trying to touch the members. T_T I think one of the dancer/rapper might've felt bad for me cuz he kept on looking at me to the point where I had to look at him back cuz it was too much. He's kind of cute but my attention was more on Hoi. <3

022710 Lies - Kim Taewoo & Son Hoyoung's First American Tour in Vancouver

- I'll post up more clips when I can. I didn't record a lot b/c I wanted to enjoy the show but enjoy.. comment. :)

Some vids are only 1m30 secs.. more to come soon!

I'm back with two more pictures with Mr.Hollywood JOON PARK!! (A lot of my pics are blurry from the partying. Sorry)

p1020964.jpg

p1020967.jpg

^ look at those muscles.. even Taewoo was like "Look at those muscles!"

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, cherri & N'war.

It's so nice to see Joon again.

He's been missing for a long time.

Wish Danny was there too.

They had mini reunions these days.

Guest janers

wasn't sure where to post re the Vancouver concert for SHY/KTW so I guess this wins out as opposed to the individual artist threads! :)

the concert kicked richard simmons other than the fact that it was an epic fail for the sound check. i thought i was going deaf by the 2nd song, it was so loud in there it was like being in a club x10. and SHY/KTW already have really nice loud voices, it was crazy. when SHY grabbed the cap from his dancer and wore it and then chucked it into the crowd, i think it landed a few rows ahead of me but then suddenly 30 seconds later, it went flying through the air and landed on my lap. lol. now i have an autographed cap that has his sweat in it. that made my night.

here's some fancams i took:

i have a few more to upload but YT keeps saying aborted for my videos! :angry:

sorry about the song quality. when its just the boys singing, the quality is decent but as soon as the bass kicks in, everything becomes distorted and muffled!!

will post pix once i'm at home.

btw, does anyone know what KTW/SHY were saying to the crowd? They spoke so much but I have no idea what any of it means! :ph34r:

Guest god_thebest

OMFG JOON CAME TO THE VANCOUVER SHOW!?!?

lucky....

I've seen Danny,Joon,Taewoo and hoyoung but never kyesang, i never will (sigh...)

Hey I've also read in a old article where g.o.d was being interviewed on their "LAST CONCERT" that they are coming back in winter 2010.

Hey guys imma say that I dont go on the computer on weekdays anymore because i have to do different stuff but ill be on Friday , saturday and sunday

Guest HoiSang

Hey I've also read in a old article where g.o.d was being interviewed on their "LAST CONCERT" that they are coming back in winter 2010.

Hey guys imma say that I dont go on the computer on weekdays anymore because i have to do different stuff but ill be on Friday , saturday and sunday

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!??!?!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg forreal?!? did they really say that?!? coz if that's for real....

shoot, i will seriously book a flight to korea when winter comes around >.< waaaaaaaa, god, please let it be trueeeeeee <3 *crosses fingers*

and no worries god_thebest, will look forward to seeing u during those 3 days then ;D

cherrie.7 and janers, i think to say you guys are lucky is an understatement! ^_______________^ thank u so much for sharing your experiences, fancams and piccies <3 reading all the accounts, where even none-god fans have completely fallen for the boys, i can't help but be extremely proud of them (and of course, just makes me more anxious and confirms i pretty much MUST see them perform in person!)

so.....looking forward to Korea-Winter 2010? ;D

Archived