Guest adikkeluangman

OMG saranghae_god thats a whole lot of god compilation vids u give many thanks to you :D

And oh Saengil Chuka Hamnida god rapper's Danny Ahn!! Im so happy that your birthday falls 4 days earlier than me and we shared the same horoscope - Capricorn!! May you spend your wonderful day with people dearest to you which is god members of course hehe :)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^I think Danny have small birthday party this year. No fan meeting or whatsoever this time. Not sure yet.

This was some caps when they dressed in traditional female hanbok. So who is the fairest among they all.

38476647.png god01.jpg

From the 5th jib postcard. Looks cheerful

sfdsf.jpg

Joon at a game show during 7th jib promo. I recognized the vest.

26208614.png

Sky blue balloon at Music Bank 091016. This was when Kim Tae Woo won the weekly chart.

kbs2200910161840.jpg

We have HoiSang clips for the day.

* [Fancam] god - Kye Sang & Ho Young at god concert, not sure what they talked about but as usual someone will disturb them

* Kye Sang & Ho Young at dressing room HoYoung been makeup and KyeSang disturb him

Merry Christmas to fans here that celebrate!

Happy Belated b-day, Danny!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

I'm with you on the reunion performance.

That'll be wonderful gifts to all of us when we see them together on stage again.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Guest god_thebest

Hey If you got any request remember send them to me ill upload it youtube/rice31254

except for g.o.d chapter 5 noone has the volumes

did you know kim tae woo won number 5 in the years best song with is "love rain"

he deserved at least number 3

i miss g.o.d because they made good songs that makes us "think"

they are the only IDOL group that truly deserved the daesang H.O.T,SNSD,DBSK,WONDER GIRLS and 2PM's music does not match up to g.o.d's music.

g.o.d fun facts:

Did you know g.o.d was on TIME MAGAZINE

Did you know g.o.d won 6 DAESANGS in the year 2001

Did you know g.o.d had the most successful guerilla conerts in Korean history

Did you know g.o.d was supposed to breakup after chapter 1 but survived

Did you know g.o.d's "To Mother" is known as the "countrys most memorable classics charts" not even h.o.t or DBSK has it.

Did you know g.o.d held the music charts for 11 weeks with Chapter 2.

Did you know SS501,V.O.S,2PM/2AM,Kara are all massive fans of g.o.d.

im disappointed that GEE recieved number one , for some reason i do not like GEE everyone else does but not me

Guest saranghae_god

happy holidays everyone !

another year's drawing to a close and we've still god :)

best wishes for good health and peace in the new year ...

annoymous35, hope you enjoy them as i do; will put out stuff for the other chapters as well :)

especially precious for me are the early clips ... always a delight to see one :)

dec 19, 2009

tae woo's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNFKf5pSBk

apparently he held 2, one on the 18th and the other on the 19th

Guest adikkeluangman

Have you tried z-degrees.net. There is someone that have all god albums. Thanks for your offer. Maybe you can make a playlist for the albums/songs that have been put at youtube.

I like the fun facts. I know all of it. But for Love Rain maybe it was released late. But still the song get massive popularity. god is famous, it cannot be deny. We can only hope they will get together and released new album.

Sky blue balloon filled the stadium during the Dream Concert

ffftw.jpg

I think this is DaeWoo. Danny and Tae Woo.

45899882.jpg

I never see this one before. Maybe during the 5th jib.

86172572.jpg

091002 Remember the half naked Hoy picture posted before. This is after. I guess Danny, TaeWoo and their family and friends came to watch HoYoung musical and later they had dinner/supper together. I saw TaeWoo sisters, maybe his brother in-law, then Hyun Seung the composer and TaeWoo manager and HoYoung and Danny.

p091002001.jpg

Spotted some skyblue balloons at 091016 Music Bank. This was when TaeWoo won.

kbs2200910161840.jpg

Clips for the day.

* Road / 길 MV Making of 1/4

* Road / 길 MV Making of 2/4

god 11th anniversary will come up in the few weeks more. I hope god or the Korean fans will do something about it. Although they had individual activities right now but I like how they keep mention each other and try to butt in whatever things they do.

In the mean time keep on posting and discuss anything on the boys.

god_thebest, thank you for the offer!

Like N'war said, try to look for the link@ z-degrees.net.

I saw someone posted god's links before.

Not sure if it's still there or not.

yesasia.com is also still selling their albums.

Thank you for the fun facts, links & pictures.

Guest god_thebest

man the g.o.d perf got cut off at the sbs gayo daejun im a little disappointed D:

i watched it anyways at youtube.

this is kimtaewoo with other idol group people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFMNWeKEg-s

this is a different version with Lies and One Candle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVjO4uYPbkQ

g.o.d forever. its almost their 11th anniversary ON JANUARY 13TH DONT MISS IT!

i hope they make a comeback but its their decision

Guest adikkeluangman

^Actually it is the same perf. just that the first link Tae Woo sang Sarang Hae Geriukyohae. He is alone up the stage. I almost got the tears in my eyes. He cannot sing the song alone. OMG! The others singers is not bad just that I want ChangMin 2AM in this too. Sorry for the bias. But, I notice how TaeWoo will mention the singers name, he give them space to shine too. Seriously, he is just a good senior.

Notice that almost all god songs are rarely sang by others singers. I don't know I just notice that. especially the sacred song (this is my term) like the usual god medley. Lie + One Candle and others too. Or if sang, it only part of it not the full song.

I think this is the first fan-pictures of god that I ever saw from that era. Looks like they trying sunglasses.

god01.jpg

Which one do you prefer black or white?

ausdl8876.jpg god2001119119.jpg

From Ep. 37 of Yookailigi I think. They went to LA for HB perf and they also went to Disneyland and visit Joon homies. At this time, they just have desert and suddenly Tae Woo want to sing. He sang I Believe I can Fly.

godusa.jpg

Clips of the day.

* [TV Show] god in Seo Se Won show others members talked behind silhouettes with their voice been changed. They talked about TaeWoo.

* [Perf] 길 / Gil / Road @ Music Camp this is during Christmas.

* [MV] Babo / Fool

This MV was from the 4th album. I didn't know that Jung Woo Sung directed this MV and with Jo In Sung and Shin Min Ah acted in it. So how about other 2 mv that made the trilogy. So which MV is the first part and so on. The trilogy MV sure have storyline right.

Last but not least, what is your god favorite moments. You guys can include pictures and videos too. Let's talk about the best thing god that have give us the fans. Let's us make the countdown until the 13th January.

Happy New Year to all! :)

Their anniversary is almost here again.

I can't believe it's almost 11 years ago, god exists.

Thank you for the links, pictures & updates.

N'war, Seo Se Won's show is one of my favorite clip to watch.

Eventhough I didn't understand a word they're saying but it's a very cute clip to watch.

As for the pictures, I like them both in black & white. They looks good.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Guest adikkeluangman

It's god... god... god

65562047.png 31564744.png 98457132.png 28818560.jpg 78937888.png 85324591.png

I think this was at a concert. Danny and KyeSang.

60206821.jpg

This was Golden Disk Award on 2001/2002. god won DanSang DaeSang. I saw JYP in a half, Kim Gun Mo and MinWoo of Shinhwa at the back.

73778602.jpg

Performances of the day. Let's go back to the old skool. Those days when their hair still in black.

* 어머님께 / To Mother + 관찰 / Observation First song was awesome but then, the second song, the camera works is a mess. It will make you dizzy.

* 관찰 / Kwanchal / Observation not sure what happen to the voice but they sing LIVE and can listen to how they catch up on their breath. LOL.

Somehow, I want to see 2PM singing to Observation.

Thank you for the pictures & links, N'war.

Those god's old days clips.

It's so nice to see their performance clips.

The songs, their voices & dances.

So wonderful & make me miss all of them more now.

Guest god_thebest

hey if you guys need a translator ask me just show me a picture or article

DONT ASK MY TO TRANSLATE A WHOLE BOOK ILL DIE OF EXHAUSTION

i bet your going to be jealous

i met g.o.d in 2005!

kim tae woo was hella tall and had some dark glasses i know why hahahaha.....

son ho young had all the ladys attention

danny had a lot of acne

joon had cornrows and the buffest arms ive seen

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the offer. You can just translate any recent news or interviews. I don't mind. Well, maybe you can start with the pictures below. Any help for translating is love from me.

You're met god in US/KR. At some concert?Yeh, Danny face was like that but now he had a smooth face.

I think this was when they winning some awards. Looks like their preparations for it. Kyesang disturb TaeWoo that been sleeping and then TaeWoo got his makeup done. Later, TaeWoo sleep with the award. I remember that there was a clip whereby they have a place to put the awards that they recieved and they will bow to it. Seriously, madness.

eab4b4eba1aded9e88eb8a9.gif eba789eb82b4eab4b4eba1a.gif ebb095ecb998eab8b0.gif ec8ba0ec9d98ec8690eab8b.gif ec8ba0ec9d98ec8690eab8b.gif god1.jpg

Danny and TaeWoo. Again with the FUBU outfit.

84081562.jpg

Danny the baby, at god The Last PC and some photoshoot.

68220756.png 83743293.png 11534238.jpg

HoYoung at god Danny Ahn Kiss The Radio. Why so serious.

49946729.jpg

This is not too recent. But I think this was when TaeWoo went to US to perform for Chuseok last year.

dscf0064s.jpg

Clips of the day.

* [TV Show 1/2] god - Kye Sang, Ho Young, Tae Woo, Danny, Joon Hyung They wear the gold blazer and on the bus going somewhere. They have Q&A session in the bus

* [TV Show 2/2] god - Kye Sang, Ho Young, Tae Woo, Danny, Joon Hyung they arrived at their destinations and they continued their Q&A.

He sing the medley so awesome.

From K bites:

A poll followed by 300 voter is recently conducted by hanbokrent.kr, hanbok.us, hanvok.com and embrain.com.

The poll was held in the month of December 2009 under the category “Male Idol Star who shines in Hanbok”!

SS501 Kim HyunJoong wins the poll with 46.8% followed by Big Bang Daesung (21.1%) and 2PM Nichkhun (17.7%).

Meanwhile, Kim HyunJoong is also #1 for another poll of “Male Idol Star who fits well in Hanbok” with 42.2%, whilst 2nd and 3rd place went to the same person Big Bang Daesung and 2Pm Nichkhun.

Winner List as follow :

“Male Idol Star who fits well in Hanbok”

1. SS501 Kim Hyunjoong 42.20%

2. DaeSung Big Bang 26.4%

3. 2PM Nichkhun 17.9%

4. 2PM Taec 16.9%

5. G.O.D Kim TaeWoo 14.2%

6. TVXQ Yunho 13.8%

7. 2PM Jaebum 11.4%

8. G.O.D Son HoYoung 11%

9. 2AM JoKwon 11%

10. SHINHWA Andy 11%

“Male Idol Star who shines in Hanbok”

1. 1st SS501 Kim Hyunjoong 46.8%

2. DaeSung Big Bang 21.1%

3. 2PM Nichkhun 17.7%

4. TVXQ Yunho 17.4%

5. 2PM Taec 14.7%

6. G.O.D Kim TaeWoo 12.4%

7. TVXQ Xiah 11.7%

8. TVXQ Hero 11%

9. TVXQ Max 10.4%

10. TVXQ Micky Yoochun, 10%

Netizen and their polls. But then, Hoi will looks so pretty. TaeWoo will goes well coz of his height and his body too. But then, to see both name in the polls just made me happy since they are the oldest in those two polls.

Guest god_thebest

ill transalate from left to right on the pics for adikkeluangman

top left kye sang "you always are satisfied with watching yourself on tv"

top right tae woo says " why do you always bother me"

2nd row left someone gets hit

2nd row right tae woo says "yesterday hyung (brother) and the managers had a party drinking beer"

3rd row left tae woo says "hyung (brother) you sleep early and get to wake up at 5:30"

4th row captions say " yesterdays honor and award" then the pic on right someone tell tae woo "TAE WOO ITS OVER 8:30"

FUBU pictures "Why does your grades have to be so low" "its like that..."

god_thebest, you met them in 2005?

That's very lucky of you to meet them in person.

Thank you for your offer to translate & pictures translations.

You make the pictures so funny after reading your translations.

Thank you for doing that.

N'war, thank you for the pictures, updates & links.

Guest adikkeluangman

god_thebest Thanks for the translation. Yep, it is more funny for the caps since I can understand more. Can u access god daum/naver fan cafe? I wonder if fangod do something for the anniversary.

Here are more caps to translate. I think this was from fans.

Black and white version. I think b/w was bts photo.

64162207.jpg godtkdlsemf.jpg

The epic one. This was from the year end award show. I think this is from fan cam. Whereby Kyesang hug HoYoung from behind.

god2jib.jpg

Lie and it is so random to have this kind of size pictures from that period and god early days too.

goddkflkd.jpg

From not-so recent SSP. Danny and Nick Khun

6i7.jpg

Performances for the day. The only time Joon hair in natural color.

* Friday Night + 애수 + 사랑해 그리고 기억해 SBS Inkigayo Special. Look at their dressing room. I don't think now it can be like that.

* 그대 날 떠난후로 / After You Left Me From KBS Lee SoRa Propose.

Archived