Guest adikkeluangman

Thank you for the pictures & links, N'war.

Their dressing room was different.

Lots of pictures & banners from the fans.

Joon & his black-colored hair.

He looks so different for me.

I'm used to see him with blonde hair.

That group picture ^^^ was took in downtown LA.

I never realized that. I saw the building background & noticed it's in LA.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^So they have photo shoot album and MV of Gil in LA. How cool is that. no wonder when watched the MV. It don't have the KR vibe. LOL.

This was when they involved with car accident. The most injured were Joon and HoYoung. Others have minor injury but TaeWoo not injured at all. They stopped activities for awhile. But I guess Joon stay longer in the hospital due to his leg injury. Just looking at the caps, I already feel sad. Not sure if I can handle watching the video.

god1.jpg god2o.jpg god3.jpg

Danny and TaeWoo in radio station.

dannym.png 60229702.png

god at Joon birthday party at 2007.

img00191539.jpg

Performances for the day.

* 어머님께 / To My Mother Among the first perf of this song. Looks like TaeWoo start to wear the glasses.

* 어머님께 To Mother + 보통날 An Ordinary Day Special Stage at Music Bank. Fans are not cheering but they sing a long.

It good to see HoYoung sing god song. The fans goes crazy.

Guest HoiSang

^ haha n'war, u don't have to worry about watching the video coz actually, i think the caps are from a show where they pranked joon xD well, actually, if i remember correctly, joon was thinking he was pranking the other 4 by pretending to be in the hospital (not sure what was the reason he told them) but the thing is the other KNEW he was pranking them so they played along and pretended to be all worried and stressed - the cap of taewoo crying was near the end and it freaked joon out so much dat he finally confessed - then the other 4 confessed too! LOL, seriously, they're such a crazy bunch =D there were some scenes of kyesang and hoi trying not to burst out laughing while they were in the room, while joon was acting all sick ^^ too funny!

and god_the best, thank u so much for all the translations! oh wow, after so long, we've all been used to pretty much guessing what is happening on video coz there was no one around to explain things, so u gotta know ur presence really means a lot to the thread here :D

and....6 more days to their 11th Anniversary ne! ^__^ I really wish they'd do something together, but seems each of them are busy with their solo activities~ but ah well, all FANgods can still keep their fingers crossed and hope, right? ;)

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war.

It's almost time for their anniversary this year.

Hopefully, they'll be able to celebrate their anniversary.

They're all so busy with their solo career but I'm sure they have their god moments too.

I remember watching the clip about their accidents on yookahilgi.

It's sad to see Joon & Hoi got injured.

Now that I think of it, Joon got hurt/sick more than the others.

Miss those crazy & funny god boys.

Guest adikkeluangman

I put wrong link again on my previous post. So check back again. I've been correct back.

Owh, Jess. You blown up my cover. I know it was a prank or something.

KyeSang and HoYoung.

ghdu511.jpg hs5c1fdc4bfc7c3b7e8hoag.jpg

JYPE family with Usher. JYP, Rain, god. Is that Danny behind Rain? I don't see KyeSang here. Joon with his Hollister shirt.

jypeusher.jpg

This show was for TaeWoo but apparently Danny and HoYoung tag along (as usual!). I saw it earlier at YT. First TaeWoo been interview in the bus and Danny there also. He eating jajangmyun. Later, they called HoYoung to join them at some place. Then, they dropped Danny somewhere. The rest met HoYoung at that place. HoYoung, TaeWoo and TW manager have jajangmyun eating battle. Seriously TW manager I have seen before. I think he is the same person that I posted god picture before.

52908898.jpg 59831307g.jpg 63964902.jpg

Clips for today.

* Kye Sang & Danny rock parody they miming to English rock song complete with the rock outfit and wig.

* god interview at MTV Korea I think this was GIL period.

Guest god_thebest

hey guys its almost the 11th year of g.o.d JANUARY 13 2010

im not gonna be online but HAPPY 11th YEAR g.o.d!!!

anyways do you need any transations

i can even transalate short clip video

Guest adikkeluangman

^Maybe you can translate the interview clips that I posted here and something about the ranking here. Anything that suits you. Thanks a lot.

Looks like someone had Danny picture been posted to her. Looks at TaeWoo.

2009121101264624571642.jpg 157310.jpg

god,

god1.jpg

god in ranking on 09-12-16. Kinda weird since nothing special on that day or maybe I was wrong.

godl.jpg

Clips for today.

* god in KBS Lee SoRa Propose this was when had a talk with the MC.

* god in variety show [TV Show 1/3] a variety show with the old school celebrity way back. They had pepero contest. TaeWoo / Yuri (I'm not sure if it Yuri of COOL), HoYoung / (?) Not sure who is this guy, Kye Sang / Danny. And the boys will add all those random comment as the game progress..

* 090322 ETN News Son Ho Young Birthday Party Danny and TaeWoo also came.

Only a couple more days before god's anniversary.

Thanks for the reminder, god_thebest.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war.

Taewoo looks so cute in that ^^ picture.

Just like a teddy bear. He..he..he...

Guest HoiSang

Aaahhh omg, it's officially 13 January 2010 in Korea already, so....

god11th.jpg

They each have grown into fine men, and I am so proud to be a FANgod for 8 years already (= Undeniably, they have become a part of my soul, and I look forward to the day when they will perform and sing on stage together again, making the comeback i know everyone is anticipating ;D

Thank you for the awesome memories guys, and here's to more amazing stuff from u guys in the upcoming days, woooot!

Joon Hyung, Kye Sang, Danny Ahn, Ho Young and Tae Woo, SARANGHAE~!!! <3

Happy 11th Anniversary god!

Hope to see more of you guys in the near future.

And more great songs, great performances & would like to see all of you together again on stage.

god Saranghae!

Hoi_Sang, nice picture! Thanks for sharing with us.

Guest adikkeluangman

Wah, Jess even come out with a graphic. So nice...

I just glad that I know god and how they bring so much joy to me and also meet new friends here online and real life (you know who you are). I hope that you guys will stay healthy and happy although all you should get married anyway.

Happy 11th anniversary god and more to come!

Don't leave me alone, Joon!

20030108104208.gif

This is Danny but the guy with cap and glasses look like TaeWoo.

22915925.jpg

Fanmade banner for Kye Sang birthday. with JaeMin.

38560573.jpg

This is continue from the variety show that I posted before. It sure funny.

* god in variety show [TV Show 2/3]

* god in variety show [TV Show 3/3]

* M.net Wide News Son Ho Young Birthday it same as above with TaeWoo and Danny came along.

Today also is JYP birthday. He even not yet 30 years old when he produced god. JYP birth date and god debut.

Guest god_thebest

Wow its been 11 years

g.o.d has been like a 2nd family to me

I listened to their music when i was 4 in 1999 and still listen to it in 2010

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY g.o.d!!

I don't understand what they're talking about in that variety show.

But it's so funny just watching what they're doing.

JYP's b-day & god's anniversary fell on the same day.

Happy belated b-day to JYP.

Thank you for the link & pictures, N'war.

Guest adikkeluangman

god feel like a family to me too. They all seem like our brothers/cousin at once. Feel close to the heart.

This was from god is back concert tour. I think this was the last that KyeSang appear together with them. Well, that is the last time I saw them together.

75422563.jpg

58904075.jpg

42027700.jpg

14498918.jpg

74394563.jpg

09-12-19 Kim Tae Woo T-Virus Show. He sang god medley Love and Memory, Lie, Way. I so want to cry to watch this. Others member don't come but the way Tae Woo speaking looks like they all sing together.

c00902474b2fa3a7ab79a.jpg

Watch the fan cam HERE.

Made by fan for Danny birthday.

30336051.jpg

Performances from past Dream Concert. The upper level was all sky blue sea.

* 2001 니가 필요해 / I Need You white suit, love this one but the camera is a mess coz they don't focus to the stage when they dance.

* 2002 거짓말 / Geojitmal / Lie black suit

Here are the video where Danny and HoYoung appeared in TaeWoo show and they all have the jajangmyun battle.

* 091206 The Fan [1/2]

* 091206 The Fan [2/2]

Guest adikkeluangman

Santa god. Yeah, right. I think this was from a variety show few years back. Joon black hair

35170115.png

And with red FUBU. I think both on the same period promo album. god album always on Christmas or something. Joon white hair.

12682584.jpg

Fan-art. So cute. During 6th jib album promo.

god02bardm.jpg

Performances for the day.

* Haneulsaek Pungseok / The Sky Blue Balloon at some music show. They wear white winter jacket and studio was filled with the balloon.

* Niga Itseoya Halkot / The Place Where You Should Be at 2002 Dream Concert. I hate the camera. First 30s focus on the audiences. I mean I know that was good cos half of the stadium was filled with the sky blue balloon but the boys have less screen time and this is the only song that Joon never dance with the boys after his accident.

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

Wow, I've missed this thread.

I miss our god oppas terribly too. TT_TT

adikkeluangman, thanks for those nostalgic pictures.

I have tons of pictures on my hard drive I'll post when I get home.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone in the thread! And happy late anniversary to the most unique Kpop boyband ever!

<3

GUCCI QUEEN, welcome back.

It's so nice to see you again.

It's been a very long time since I see you in here.

Thank you for the pictures & links, N'war.

Santa god. He...he..he..

Love the fanart.

I never see that one before.

Guest adikkeluangman

GUCCI QUEEN Welcome back and keep on posting. Yeah, do share any god pictures that you have. I think I already run out of old god pictures to share. And if you have any interesting stories of them to share also.

Cindy god and fangod just so awesome like that. ha ha ha....

This picture was posted at one of T-ara cyworld (new idol group) recently. Looks like new idol also are fan of this legend group.

97966667.jpg

I think at this time they spot animal theme. KyeSang with his lion hair and Joon with panther style. So what style does Danny, HoYoung and TaeWoo into?

goduz.jpg

Oh, Kye Sang and Danny. This was from World Cup 2002 perf.

16080807.jpg

Performances for today.

* Step by Step + Haneulsaek Pungseok / The Sky Blue Balloon from 2001 Dream Concert. The epic show ever when the whole upper tier of the stadium were waving sky blue balloon. Actually I never knew that they sang New Kids On The Blocks song before that. End of the perf, fans let' go the balloon.

* [Fan made] Son Ho Young - HOT compilation from 2003 Human Concert. WARNING It is too HOT too handle. Don't watch it if you cannot take it. It had been edited into too much HOTNESS.BGM Music is Britney Spears - Boy.

* Haneulsaek Pungseok / The Sky Blue Balloon at KBS Lee So Ra Propose. I think this is around 2002/2003 5th jib.

Guest cherrie.7

Kim Tae Woo & Son Ho Young concert in America & Canada

G.o.d. members Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young will be holding their first concert together in America and Canada.

The two have actually received many love calls from fans abroad but due to their busy schedule and their own solo promotions, they have been unable to reply. However, after Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young’s individual promotions ended last year, they discovered the fact that they both had lots of space space in their schedules. Thus, the duo decided to band together and meet their international fans.

All through the month of February, the two will be traveling from the east to the west then straight up north. They’ll be in the States starting off in Chicago, Illinois at the Skokie Performing Arts Center on the 12th. After that, the will perform in Seattle, Washington on the 19th~20th at the King Cat Theater and then wrap it up by crossing state lines and going into Canada, where they’ll be performing at the Vogue Theater on the 26th~27th in Vancouver, British Columbia.

source:allkpop

The large part bolded is soo sweet of them. <33

This is like the closest to god concert we can get! So anyone god fans in U.S, here's your chance!

If we're lucky, joon might appear like at hollywood bowl too! If he comes then that'll mean I've seen all the members already! Like collecting cards.. haha! If anyone goes and knows further info about tixs esp in Van area, please let me know!

Archived