[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

L Change the World DVD out on June 25th! (coincidentally my brother's birthday lol) and then it'll probably be subbed soon~

i cant wait for it to come out

when i saw it in theatres it was much better then i thought it would be

although it didnt really have too much to do with the actually plot line of "death note"

its kinda sad how everyone stops reading after L dies

the whole light/near/mello thing isnt that bad (even though it doesnt match up to light/L part,l i still liked it XP)

but seriously "death note" is a much see/read anime/manga XDD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirae-chan

^Really? I never noticed Misa killed herself on Valentine's..

HORRAY. >DDDD

sorry but I hate her. she's just a stupid dumb bimbo and anyone who disagrees on her stupidity is delusional.

Guest .oOLimOo.

I saw all the episodes except the final a couple months ago. I finally remembered to watch the final episode and I was disappointed :(. I thought he would die from an awesome, action packed mind game, but NOPE.

Guest fantasian

when near said at the end him and mello combined are greater than L.. i was like "no way". They were good, especially with Near's logic. But, one of the main reasons why L lost to Light was because of that 13 days rule which pretty much threw out all of L's basis for suspecting Light and Misa. Mello and Near discovered this through that third shinigami. If that wasnt there, there would still be a strong basis for L to suspect them. Also mikami and takada kind of screwed up as well, which helped Near. Light against L was nearly flawless, but as his plan started to involve more people (mikami, takada) it just created more openings as they weren't as clever or meticulous as Light was.

anyway it wouldve been interesting to see L, Near, and Melo work together to take down Light.

watching Misa was pretty sad. sure she had no clue and could be annoying at times, but that innocence and dedicated love towards Light is heartbreaking. Her love for him was pretty much unconditional.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 7:45am

Oh wow, I just finished watching the anime series. I really really liked it!

I think the ending was appropriate.. it really showed how crazy the death notes made Light. Gahhh, and it was so great when at the end when Ryuk was writing Light's name and said something along the lines of "well.. we killed our boredom, didnt we?".. kinda reflecting on their conversation at the beginning.

v;lasdkjf;ilejarsf;oij. i really love death note.

Guest sora09

i really love this manga. the anime series is fantastic and i heard some rumors that the movies weren't very good.

although this rumor may be the most interesting...

death note is apparently coming to america and zac efron is going to play the role as light. i don't know if i should be excited or disgusted, but it's a rumor so i guess i just have to wait and see.

Guest littledango

death note is my all time fave anime/manga!

lol death note was the reason for making reinterested in anime/manga again...

before...i stopped watching anime and reading mangas

but after i read death note and watching the anime, i became in love with it again!

the last ep of death note was kinda freaky..Light kinda went over the top...

but i still love him...i cried at the end XP

Guest Mirae-chan

L Change the WorLd has been subbed, and links to the movie+subs links is available here. Complete credits to the uploaders.

Guest FighterAY2

^Did Misa really die on valentines day? Where did this come from? >_> I thought at the end of the manga, Misa was the one leading all the hooded people, and said "Lord Kira".

anyways, Death note was really good...until L died. No offense but the mello and near thing was pointless. anyone noticed how one of the characters would be explaining his plan, and then it would switch to ANOTHER character and that character would just be explaining the plan AGAIN, to prove they "realize" what the other character was going to do?. (haha did that make sense) and light died in such a humiliating way that it was kind of hard to watch -_-

anyways, hoping to see "L change the world" soon :)

Guest <3 Kim

I just watched the first 2 movies today

It was really good, L and Light are both really cute xD So is Misa hehe

I watched most of the "L change the World" movie at a convention I went to, didn't get to finish since I had to leave early for a cosplay competition :( Hopefully I can watch it soon :D

I want to cosplay Misa now ._.

Guest witchery

omg omg

to all the Aussies

death note is on ABC2??

the American-dubbed version

I hate the voice for L

but I can't believe DN was on tv!!!!!!!!!!

Guest trangaroo_x

i just started watching the anime about four days ago[;

i'm on episode 28.

it's kinda lame after L dies, though.

although this rumor may be the most interesting...

death note is apparently coming to america and zac efron is going to play the role as light. i don't know if i should be excited or disgusted, but it's a rumor so i guess i just have to wait and see.

yeah i heard that too...

i hope he doesnt play it..i dont think he really fits the part

theyd be better off using cosplayers (lol)

hm..im still wondering whos going to play the part of L

Guest TrainDriver

omg omg

to all the Aussies

death note is on ABC2??

the American-dubbed version

I hate the voice for L

but I can't believe DN was on tv!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: i stumbled upon it on the tv guide on foxtel couple months back. i was thinking OMG what the.

Guest I<3mYsElF

lol i watch the dubbed verison ON DEMAND!~

its pretty funny :D

BUT remarkable SERIES!

"L" and Light are diffently my idol...

encouge to study :P!

Archived