[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest love.disease!

THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVERRRRR :3

I really love this anime. I watched it for three times and I memorized the scenes and others. And Yeah, at first I really liked Yagami Light but in the end, I liked L and his sucessor, N. and MELLO. Mello is toooo wayy hawtt :3 I love what he did, he sacrificed his life. And N is so genius, I wish that I have an IQ like him Q_Q

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

my friend just started to watching her first anime and it was death note. she really like the dark side of the anime and the plot. i think most of my friends who dis anime how it looked like weird cause of the voice.. but i think they will start get interest over it cause of death note! cause i introduced my other friends about it who didnt really like anime, but they started to like it now cause of death note<3

Guest w0rld_graceful

I watched a few animes in the past but Desu Noto is one of the best. The writer is so clever in how he made this anime. I don't want Hollywood to remake it. They just remake anything thats famous and not theirs. They ruined Dragon Ball Z.

Guest garnet07

Wondering how fast did everyone read the manga? When all the scanlations came out, I read it like in 3 days. It is just that awesome of a manga. It's my favorite Shounen manga to this day. Plus the anime followed the manga fatefully except for probably some changes in the end. But everything about the anime was perfect ... from the voice characters, music and animation.

And the argument about the "after you know who got you know what" event, that did happen in the manga too, and while I was disappointed by that fact, it was needed for the story to move on. Heck, I got over it and I'm sure L is looking down way down on Light :P at the end. Guy got what he deserves.

• 10 months later...
Guest jenifer111

Death Note is  so cool. I love Light from this series..... ok is everyone know when will season 3 of death note is going to be aired???

• 1 month later...
Guest coneja777

omagudness i love this series.

its truly intense and i got lost a couple times ><

but i still havent been able to watch it, does anyone know where i can see it?

yayaayyyy~~~

definitely love the anime.. but i haven't read the manga*i just read the first chapters and then, i stopped coz i prefer the anime=))*..at first i find it boring and creepy*think of ryuk then and the other death gods..xD*.. and then, as time passes by, i begin to love series and before i knew i just got addicted to it^^

omo!! it's my favorite shounen manga!! really love the characters esp. L!!

i just hope i can watch Death Note movie and L change the world..>.<

I just got into Death Note a few months ago and I absolutely looooved it. I'm really not into comedies or romances, so a psychological thriller like Death Note was much appreciated. The characters were stellar, the animation was great, the music was good, the dialouge believable. Huuuuge thumbs up from me.

I did a few Mello cosplay pics a month or two ago. There are some pics in my 411 thread. I love Mello. Lots.

-ginger

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emkijamo

100929 MGM Presents Anime Night - Death Note Relight 1 streaming

baabee48cbc57d3c_large.jpg

Hello, tomorrow I will be playing the Relight 1 version of Death Note on my livestream channel at 6:30JST/KST

Hope you can join the fun

click here to enter

logomgm.gif

Guest chopper!

usually i don't watch these kinds of anime cus i get like huge headaches for a while, but my friend forced me to watch it anyways XD

the anime is pretty awesome, better than what i expected! and L, he's awesomeeee! lol he's funny in his own..little strange way XD

• 3 months later...
Guest cuteangelika

after L's death i stopped watching. that was how devastated i was.

yeah, same here... couldnt watch m,n, and the rest of the alphabet.. :-(

Guest tratout.me

Maximum the Hormone for the opening was just the maraschino cherry on top for me~ happy.gifThough, I didn't like the live action movies compared to the manga and anime.

• 4 months later...
Guest theluckystar

Death Note has to be my favorite anime of all time.

The plot and everything was very well done. Interesting story.

Right now i'm about half way through the manga,

but haven't had much time to read lately.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived