Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest heechul_sj13

anyone here in philippines?

yeah. i hope they come to the philippines. i really want to audition for sm ent.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest M@dLyiNLoveWityEsung

yeah!!!

i've been trying to find out can someone PM me if they know when??

do they accept you if you're hmong??

Guest babybear2

they actually do judge u by your appearance.

it weighs more than talent.

according to peopel who auditioned before, their way of judging is 40% talent, 50% appearance, and 10% personality.

its kinda wrong to judge by the face but.. idk that is why a lotta of SM's groups popular.. they all pretty good looking.

Guest Sam-chan

FallenSkies: ohh i see, thanks!! if you are, i hope you are doing wells in preparing for auditions!

Sam-chan: o wow, they are interested in all asians?!?! COOL! YAY! i thought they were only interested in Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans lol :sweatingbullets:

ohh, wow, people from malaysia! cool! GOOD LUCK!! :D

Yep, I believe they mean all Asians, I mean when they say Asian they said Chinese, Japanese, etc.

I hope the etc means other Asians LOL ^^

Also I thought they did go to Malaysia last time? Oh well, good luck to everybody!

Guest Dork3tt3

Xoxlily: lol i was just wondering about that lol :sweatingbullets:

Sam-chan: ohh i see, i hope they do mean that too! lol

babybear2: ohh thats what i have heard too! like sm is known to base on looks.. but you gotta admit, a lot of the sm guy celebrities are cute!! lol ;)

heechul_sj13: ohh philippines!! YAY!! i wish the best of luck with that!! filipino pride! (even though im only half lol :sweatingbullets: )

Guest blah blah blah

Yep, I believe they mean all Asians, I mean when they say Asian they said Chinese, Japanese, etc.

I hope the etc means other Asians LOL ^^

Also I thought they did go to Malaysia last time? Oh well, good luck to everybody!

yup.. they come to m'sia like every year.. i think.. cuz they come in 2006 and 2007..

so.. i was wondering this year too..!! :blush:

Guest M@dLyiNLoveWityEsung

heya i was wonder.. what is hmong?

well it is a nationality but we are not very known cause we don't have a country

we have our own language and we use the english alphabet as our letters.

some people say our language is similar to chinese. but i think we're more similar to mien. :sweatingbullets:

i'm not sure if we have our own style of music though ...

but I'M PROUD TO SAY I'M HMONG^^

Guest Dork3tt3

Vbabii904: umm.. i've been told that it hasnt been confirmed. so im not sure.. :sweatingbullets:

M@dLyiNLoveWityEsung: OHH i see. wow, very interesting. thanks for telling us your ethnicity: HMONG. :D

Guest Sofy1411

hi! im from malaysia too. i hope that i can go to the audition too here in malaysia. i missed last year's audition because of my bowling tournament so i hope there's nothing stopping me from participating in the audition this year. =D

Guest xx_JenJenGirl

I could have had the chance to audition last year.

But I was too chicken to tell my mom I wanted to become a singer.

There was an audition in Houston, and I could had flied there cause

my dad was in Houston at the time. >_<

Right now I'm in Alaska, and I doubt they will ever come here.

I mean, I guess there aren't that many asians here. (koreans)

I don't know too many chinese, japanese, veitnamese, etc.

Oh well. I'm going to continue praying and wishing and dreaming.
:P

- Jenny

Guest blah blah blah

hi! im from malaysia too. i hope that i can go to the audition too here in malaysia. i missed last year's audition because of my bowling tournament so i hope there's nothing stopping me from participating in the audition this year. =D

can i ask how old r u.. cuz i think i'm kinda old.. haha..

Archived