Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest janineisstylin

^ well..~ only my friend believes in me TT^TT ~~~ my sis was like.. "stop dreaming" :tears: & as for my parents...lol~ my mom once told me that she wanted to be a mother of a star ...hahah xP but im not sure if she's serious or not..u know..parents....they say that..but when u are really going to be a star..they would change their mind....x__x lol~ well in my case..>//< ~ ahhh~~ does anyone know if SM are coming to Toronto this year? ;O

cuz i heard ppl say that SM are going to Toronto this year & it'll be the last one ;O aahh~~ i really want to tryy =[

& euh...im 17 ..but i look younger...is that ok? hahah xP i know 17 its going to be harder to be picked..=X

ahh~~ its so stressing >//<

if they ever have a Global Audition this year~ i wish u guys all the best <3 =]

haha! exactly, my mom wants to be a mom of a star too. but i bet if i get in, she would make me quit it right away, for education reasons, i guess. but everyone should try out, even if others don't think your capable of it.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ailannguyen

hopppping they would have it in Toronto again, and again, I probably think, my parents would still think i'm joking about it, and won't take it seriously.. :(

Guest angel_cutie

my mom doenst want me to sing.

she says its a waste of time and that you wont get anything out of it in life cuz it cant be a job.

she doesnt want me to go audition,and im 100% sure of this.she despises the very idea of me going.

but i still hope that there will be auditions held in vancouver.

Guest venisu

hey, i heard that a Singaporean girl hu's around 15? got in through SM Global Audition last year at KL...

Can someone confirm if it's true. I was told the thread on it is somewhere here in soompi but soompi is huge!!

pls reply!! or you can leave me a message (:

One curious question, do you have to be Korean to be auditioning in SM?? Thanks in advance. :D

no, there really is no requirement, but they do prefer asians to audition, but if you are not you can still try

you never know.

Guest Sam-chan

Now I'm getting nervous about the whole age thing! Everyone here seems to be 15 or younger. I'm 21, I hope that's not too old! People still think I'm 14 though (this happens to get me a lot of unwanted attention from older perverts o.O)

I know they say to audition regardless of age but we all know they want hot young people. Waaah, now I'm sad :*(

Guest ailannguyen

Nobody knows when the actual date is, and when it's actually going to held this year..soooo, I guess we have to wait! >.<

Guest yeguanmei

hmmm i don't think SM is FOR SURE going to have an audition...i really hope they do though xD but every time they don't pick alot of people...maybe 2 out of the WHOLE global auditions...so scaryy~!! hahaa but i really hope they come anyways xD

Guest a_dreamer143

hmmm i don't think SM is FOR SURE going to have an audition...i really hope they do though xD but every time they don't pick alot of people...maybe 2 out of the WHOLE global auditions...so scaryy~!! hahaa but i really hope they come anyways xD

i had a feeling that they might not come :/ but since everyone seemed to be sorta confident that they are having one im with them ^^ so hopefully!!!if not mailing works too :D

Guest Kim Yeong In

I hope they will hold audition every year!!

Coz i really want to be a singer in SM!! ^^

And i hope they will come to Malaysia again!!

or else i will go to Korea myself!! ^^

I am 14 years old, is it too young to go to audition?? ^0^

Guest sunnyside

My fingers are crossed about the audition for this year. Gosh...I wish they would do it sooner, and not so soon to school. I especially hope it's around my area. I don't know how I would tell my parents though, b/c i need them to give me a ride. I've kept quiet about this interest of mine. They can't stop me from doing it though. I'm 18. hahah. But it would feel better to have their approval.

But anyways, I'm trying to do an audition thru e-mail. I thought I would, since we don't know if they're going to do it this year. And I have to send the e-mail like now if I want a response before school, b/c they are going to take a while. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF VIDEO TO SEND THOUGH? BY THAT, I MEAN LIKE IS IT OKAY IF IT'S MACINTOSH, OR DO THEY WANT PC, OR YOU TUBE???? if you know, please PM me.

I'd say us 18 years old people or older should group together to audition together. lol JK

Guest Nikki_babiez

Where do they usually hold the auditions ? Like the adress and all .

where was it last year ?

You can check out their website smtown. When you click on Global Auditions they have a whole category for different provinces. Select yours and they will provide an address for each state ^-^!

Oh, and I recently checked the website, and it seems that for the States, the auditions were only for 2006-2007 /..\

I'm really losing faith, but i'll keep hoping :\

Guest wasabii_soo

ekkk ekk~ still no news about it? >//<

idk why but im stressing LOL~~ XDD

aahh`~~ i hopee hope hopee they will have one this year in toronto! >//< ~

Guest Nikki_babiez

ekkk ekk~ still no news about it? >//<

idk why but im stressing LOL~~ XDD

aahh`~~ i hopee hope hopee they will have one this year in toronto! >//< ~

They had one in Canada in 06-07 so they SHOULD be back again

Who knows? Don't be disappointed if they don't come but don't

be surprised if they do. Just cross your fingers ><!

Guest wasabii_soo

They had one in Canada in 06-07 so they SHOULD be back again

Who knows? Don't be disappointed if they don't come but don't

be surprised if they do. Just cross your fingers ><!

yeah i knoww~~ & i was so surprised that they had one in toronto~ but by the time i knew about it~ it was alrdy too late TT^TT ~~~

& i knoww my friend's bf went to the audition but got rejected >//<~

so i hope they will have one this year in toronto so i can try also xP

actually....~ if they have a global audition, USA will be their first place~ toronto...mmh..not so sure about it 8)

Archived