Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest yukixyuki

Dork3tt3: really? well..ok..be offtopic for a sec...i would pursue something to do with arts...but not sure which one yet...xD

i'm planning on my major as graphic/interior/fashion designer...my minor would be entertainment/industry

Fallenskies: Oh I see..people ask if i'm japanese or chinese...sometimes korean...white? i doubt it...i have azn skin tone..xD

iPhets: are you serious??? that's cool...they were against you when you said you want to be a doctor...omg...so totally opposite of mine...>.<

SO ANYWAYS...GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE FANS WHO ARE GOING TO HB...HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN...TOO BAD I CAN'T GO..AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ARE GOING TO AUDITION..LIKE ME..XD..[[i haven't even practiced and going for two things...xD]]ESPECIALLY 1ST TIMERS...[[[like me again...xD]]]...i hope i get news from peopel who went to hb about suju t and more singers...[[now back to work *points at homework*]]

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

yukixyuki: oh wow, COOL! :D i hope you become really successful in both fields! and good luck with auditions when it comes! hope to hear your experiences :)

Guest yukixyuki

Dork3tt3: thanks..kamsahamnida..but i need to get started with it..xD..are you going to try for an audition too?

Guest bonjourjoan

bonjourjoan: No prob. :D wow your gonna get into modeling? cool, so im assuming you will be auditioning for modeling as well?

no, I would like to try out for singer...I'm just doing the modeling thing

so that i may fill out the 'EXPERIENCE' portion of the application form

'coz when i tried out for jyp last march i put there "NONE ^_^"...lol

Guest Dork3tt3

yukixyuki: no problem :D umm sadly, nopes i wont. but if they do have next year, im totally gonna try! i would go this year but airplane tickets are TOO expensive :sweatingbullets: do you have an idea what you want to do?

bonjourjoan: ohh a singer, COOL! :D so its just for experience? aww thats good! i think what else might look good if you take singing lessons or something, so it kinda shows that you are willing to any thing. (in my opinion lol :sweatingbullets: ) but i do hope you get into modeling :D and dont worry girl, mines would have said the same lol :P:lol:

Guest bonjourjoan

bonjourjoan: that's cool...hope you get in...

thank you ^-^

bonjourjoan: ohh a singer, COOL! :D so its just for experience? aww thats good! i think what else might look good if you take singing lessons or something, so it kinda shows that you are willing to any thing. (in my opinion lol :sweatingbullets: ) but i do hope you get into modeling :D and dont worry girl, mines would have said the same lol :P:lol:

yeah, you're right about the voice/singing lesson thing...i only got to sing in karaokes..

...let's hope and pray that there's going to be a global auditon, SM, this year ^-^

Guest Dork3tt3

bonjourjoan: wow, at least you have a place to practice yup yup. i sing in my bathroom lol :sweatingbullets: umm you should try an audition for modeling as well? I think it was SM who let you audition for more than one thing. lol :D

angel_cutie: it does cost.. wells some karaoke places in hawaii charge for the room. but even that is pricey <_<:P

Guest iPhets

^ wow, your dad wasnt happy with your decision on wanting to be a doctor? thats the first i have heard that lol :sweatingbullets: (i dont mean that in a bad way :sweatingbullets: )

iPhets: are you serious??? that's cool...they were against you when you said you want to be a doctor...omg...so totally opposite of mine...>.<

yeah because a girl being a doctor is really hard ><

so im not so keen on it now ~

i wish SM auditions would just come to australia ==;

Guest yukixyuki

Dork3tt3: uhm..i'm gonna try out for singing and dancing...i was about to do acting but i just wrote singing and dancing...xD

Guest Dork3tt3

iPhets: aww, dont worry, whether girl or boy, anything is possible! yup yup :D

I hope they do go there, i did not know there were asians in austrailia lol :sweatingbullets:

i met a few on soompi lol. i think thats cool lol :D

yukixyuki: o wow, thats good! so it shows that you have many talents. sadly, i only have dancing :sweatingbullets:

no routine or dialogue in mind huh? your from korea? i see south korea on your info thingy lol :phew:

Guest yukixyuki

Dork3tt3: no i didn't come from south korea...xD..i was born in philippines and currently in usa

Guest Dork3tt3

yukixyuki: o wow, you was born in the P.I? and if i remember correctly, your mix asian: chinese, viet, philipino? COOL! :D i want to go be P.I, one day i will! ohh but i do want to live or study abroad in korea. :sweatingbullets:

^ ohh you too?!?! COOL! Are you guys going to the HB concert or there concert in Cali?!? I wish I could go.. :tears: I LOVE FTTS!! :wub:

Ohh how was your experience with auditions?!!? N e tips for those who will audition?? If you don’t mind me asking, what did you audition for?

Ohh me too! Someone said I look white lol. Others said I look only Filipino or Chinese, but im both lol. Someone said I look thai, Japanese, and luckily Korean! Which I don’t know see why lol I find it funny when they tell us what ethnicity we are lol ^__^

Yes I'm going to HB 10 more days OMG -dies- -comes back to life becuz she has to go to the concert- xD

I have something on that day tho. im totally ditchin it 4 this bhut if they ever found out i'd be in HUGE trouble. >_>

LOL almost everyone thinks i'm like half white or something. like really they're always like OMG ur so white! xDD i don't think so. They're over exaggerating xD

Hm... well a couple of ppl have said to me OMG u look like this Korean actor i saw on TV the other day! I've been asked if i was Korean more than once xP Like for JYP audition, after i auditioned they pulled me over and 1st she's like "are you korean?" xDD

Annnd auditions. SM was my very very very 1st time. It was good, i went like super late though and they asked me where my grandpa was from and stuff and took pics of meh. I auditioned for singing and i was good at singing that time -meaning my voice was stable- and nowadays i really don't know why but i've lost it and i get nervous (even when presenting in class. it's never happened to me b4 its so weird O_o) and my voice totally quavers >< okayy back to topic.

2nd time was at JYP. we had to audition in front of like the auditioners...i think about 200 ppl in one room. unlike SM where it's 10 ppl per room.and tried to hide from the ppl i knew cuz i didn't want them to kno i was there LOL Well that time i auditioned for dancing..and they told me to stay and i went to extra auditions and totally blew it ahaha

Tips for auditioning? What are you auditioning for? Singing? For singing i guess like sing with ur emotions and all that. Project your voice (i guess that means if u have to sing loudly then do, but don't scream and make it sound bad). Pick a song that suits your vocal range, practice alot! Take care of your voice b4 auditions. Sing in the range that fits you too. Don't sing too high or too low if you can't reach it.

For dancing..well i'll put it on if ne1's going to audition for dancing. ^^

yeah, you're right about the voice/singing lesson thing...i only got to sing in karaokes..

...let's hope and pray that there's going to be a global auditon, SM, this year ^-^

Yes. i really want an audition this year. xD

dang..i wish i could to karaoke T_T

but it costs so much for an hour lol

I've only went once. LOL it's fun but yea too much money. :x

my goodness what and essay offtopic too

Guest bonjourjoan

bonjourjoan: wow, at least you have a place to practice yup yup. i sing in my bathroom lol :sweatingbullets: umm you should try an audition for modeling as well? I think it was SM who let you audition for more than one thing. lol :D

I'm not tall, so I'm not aiming for the peak of the modeling thing...I'm just trying out for commercial and print ads...

but, we'll see...hehe *I'm praying for the best*

first and foremost there shoulb be a global audition this year...*yosh-a!!!*

lol...i do sing in the shower too...^0^

it would be really great to work in the same company with Kim hee Chul...lol

me too FallenSkies

Guest yukixyuki

Yes I'm going to HB 10 more days OMG -dies- -comes back to life becuz she has to go to the concert- xD

I have something on that day tho. im totally ditchin it 4 this bhut if they ever found out i'd be in HUGE trouble. >_>

LOL almost everyone thinks i'm like half white or something. like really they're always like OMG ur so white! xDD i don't think so. They're over exaggerating xD

Hm... well a couple of ppl have said to me OMG u look like this Korean actor i saw on TV the other day! I've been asked if i was Korean more than once xP Like for JYP audition, after i auditioned they pulled me over and 1st she's like "are you korean?" xDD

Annnd auditions. SM was my very very very 1st time. It was good, i went like super late though and they asked me where my grandpa was from and stuff and took pics of meh. I auditioned for singing and i was good at singing that time -meaning my voice was stable- and nowadays i really don't know why but i've lost it and i get nervous (even when presenting in class. it's never happened to me b4 its so weird O_o) and my voice totally quavers >< okayy back to topic.

2nd time was at JYP. we had to audition in front of like the auditioners...i think about 200 ppl in one room. unlike SM where it's 10 ppl per room.and tried to hide from the ppl i knew cuz i didn't want them to kno i was there LOL Well that time i auditioned for dancing..and they told me to stay and i went to extra auditions and totally blew it ahaha

Tips for auditioning? What are you auditioning for? Singing? For singing i guess like sing with ur emotions and all that. Project your voice (i guess that means if u have to sing loudly then do, but don't scream and make it sound bad). Pick a song that suits your vocal range, practice alot! Take care of your voice b4 auditions. Sing in the range that fits you too. Don't sing too high or too low if you can't reach it.

For dancing..well i'll put it on if ne1's going to audition for dancing. ^^

Yes. i really want an audition this year. xD

I've only went once. LOL it's fun but yea too much money. :x

my goodness what and essay offtopic too

so you tried many times and didn't get in? sorry if this is a hard question...thanks for the tips....and i need a tip for dancing too..>.<.. i haven't started my routine yet either...

no, i've only tried out twice. lol first time they asked me alot of questions, 2nd time i stayed for extra recordings.

ahaha i think i'm better w/ tips for dancing. >_> ok so. tips. yea. well u gotta show charisma while dancing. smile. it doesn't matter if your moves are average (mine are), just show you've got the confidence and that you've got this. at the auditions, i saw alot of ppl dance like this: -_-. dance like this: :] look cool while dancing, go with your music, happy if happy, gangsta if gangsta, sad if sad, make it dramatic if you have to. make your moves sharp. Exaggerate and i really mean exaggerate your movements. they have to be BIG. you might feel stupid but it comes out good. don't exaggerate like u know hack your arm off or look weird, but yea. PRACTICE!! SMILE!! facials!! oh and level changes and move around, don't stay in one place. show some technique. and don't be afraid! i saw people run off the stage when it was their time to audition. so yea. add more later if i think of ne. xD

Lol i'll probably use my old routine i did 4 JYP, or i'll do another one or i'll just use one from my dances...but they're too long. lol iono yet. :P i'll make it if it's for certain that SM's holding global auditions.

Guest Pencilz
Lol i'll probably use my old routine i did 4 JYP, or i'll do another one or i'll just use one from my dances...but they're too long. lol iono yet. :P i'll make it if it's for certain that SM's holding global auditions.

if it didnt work in JYP, i dont think it would work in SM

you should probably get a different routine :D

im not even gunna try dancing, hahahahahahaha

Archived