Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest aliceamanda

it means they will accept email applications until that day of the auditions

so like..if the audition day is(pretend) october 1 you have to send in your email by august 31 lol

oh so it's only for email applications? cuz like there's no info about like how u can register on the day of the audition, so can u do that too? or is it required that u send in the mail??? um...i think what i'm trying to say is that do u have to send in the email? or can u just show up on the audition day?

I could but no one can cause parents hate driving me >.<. Well If i take the subway to Toronto, then I could prolly take Taxi from there :P. Cause I planned to take the taxi from Islington but man, I dont wanna spend too much xD

i wouldn't take the taxi if i was you, cost too much xD but hey, i guess it'll be worth it once they accept you ;) well at least u r old enough to get a job, i wish i could...

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kim Yeong In

T_T Do SM have a global audition in Malaysia??

I really hope that they will come to Malaysia again!!

Coz i really want to go for audition!!

Guest +_eileen_+

oh mann..

they are not having any in asia country?

i was still hoping for singapore~

but now,nit even malaysia..

i'm feeling so sad.. :tears::tears:

Guest angel_cutie

i dont think it really matters...lol

cuz when you go to the auditions,you have to fill in a form anyways xD

last year they annouced the asian countries laterrrr like after the west ones xD

Guest aliceamanda

last year they annouced the asian countries laterrrr like after the west ones xD

lol kk then, i worry too much ;P thanks

Guest Kim Yeong In

Is it?? I hope they will come to Malaysia again!! ^^

CAn't wait for it!! ^^

Guest momoji_mitsuki

:tears: no chicago??!!! but this is my dream... :tears:

i already know i cant go to any of those cities.... <_<

does anyone know why there isnt any chicago this year???

i had my hopes up..... :tears:

what should i do now??? :tears:

Guest Chunee

Hey I'm going to audition this year. Does anyone have any experience of what it's like during an audition. I've read alot so if theres a thread somewhere talking about experiences I would really appreciate it if you can give me the link or something. Also, did anyone go to the audition in New York in the past year or two? I want to go to a city that's not as crowded as LA. I was thining about New York cause from what I hear there weren't that many people that went to the one in New York but every single frickin' asian person went to the one in LA and it just seems like a pain to wait like 5-6 hours b4 u audition.

Hey I'm going to audition this year. Does anyone have any experience of what it's like during an audition. I've read alot so if theres a thread somewhere talking about experiences I would really appreciate it if you can give me the link or something. Also, did anyone go to the audition in New York in the past year or two? I want to go to a city that's not as crowded as LA. I was thining about New York cause from what I hear there weren't that many people that went to the one in New York but every single frickin' asian person went to the one in LA and it just seems like a pain to wait like 5-6 hours b4 u audition.

i went for the audition last year, but i'm from an Asian country so i'm not sure if there's any difference than the auditions held in USA or Canada~ from my experience (if you don't mind to continue reading~), it was a little scary yet fun for me~ ^^

when you're at the audition location, you'll have to fill up a form about your personal details and such. and then they'll give you a number to stick on a specific place of your shirt (in my case, they said "please stick on your left breast" i'm like: O_O"). then you'll wait in a hall (or probably a waiting room) with other auditioners.

i don't know if they called individually in USA or Canada, but at my place, they called in a bunch of 20 people. and then i went into this room, there were two judges. one's holding the camera, the other gives instructions and such. the first ten will have to stand in front of the judges, and the other remaining ones just sat a side and.. yeah watch, lol. then when it's my turn, i'll have to "report" my number and just do what i was there to audition for. after that? wait for news! (or rather... no news. LOL! i still don't get anything after like 8 months. == oh well!)

oh, i forgot to mention... last time at my place, they only allow participants to audition ONE category (either singing, dancing, acting, modeling or composing). so yeah... choose what you really wanna perform, and what you're best at doing! ;)

good luck to you, and mostly, have fun!

-----

i'm curious as well whether if SM's coming to any Asian countries this year??

i'll appreciate it a lot if anyone's willing to tell me something about it~ ;)

<33

Guest gummiii bears

YES!!! its official! ;]

for ny its gonna be on sept. 28 but it might be change due to schedule stuffs but they are having onee :]

Guest alicewhattt

^ they had the seattle global audition 2 years ago...but last year, they didn't go there.

when you sing, you don't sing the whole song. (its impossible to hear 154564+ people to sing the whole song in one day) you sing for 30 secs or more...depending when they tell you to stop. well...obviously you want them to want you, jsut sing in whatever way you're comfortable with. doesn't matter if its high pitch. at the end of the audition, you have to do the rhythm test, which is dancing...they play any songs and you dance to it.

well. don't think of it that way. i mean im almost 15 myself. if they want me, then they want me at this age.

if they want you, then they want you.

:)

does this help you?

thanx it does help but it turns out they arn't goin to seattle. I'm really upset, i was looking foward to it. But i guess i'll audition through mail or email.

Guest ijustlovetvxq

i want to audition.. what would i do.. i cnt go to those countries mentioned...and i want to knw wht am i going to include if i would submitan audition tape.. or cn i submit an audtion tpe for audition?

:D

please answer me :(

Guest aliceamanda

i want to audition.. what would i do.. i cnt go to those countries mentioned...and i want to knw wht am i going to include if i would submitan audition tape.. or cn i submit an audtion tpe for audition?

:D

please answer me :(

aww that's too bad, where do u live? i'm not too sure about the details...but it's roughly all here darling xD i hope...

anyways here's the link, http://www.smtown.com/ASP/Audition/SmAudition.asp also, i'm not sure if this year's email is the old one...probably not, so someone else would have to fill u out on that one...sorry

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kurai_mashin

hiiii. i have a question about the auditions.

my two friends r auditioning in the one at LA soon. i wanna go to the audition with them to watch and support them. do they allow one or two friends there? i mean like, does everyone there HAVE to audition or will they just tell ppl who dong audition to leave while others r auditioning or something?

it would be great if someone can answer this ^^ thank you!

Guest aliceamanda

my two friends r auditioning in the one at LA soon. i wanna go to the audition with them to watch and support them. do they allow one or two friends there? i mean like, does everyone there HAVE to audition or will they just tell ppl who dong audition to leave while others r auditioning or something?

i'm pretty sure u can't go in the actual audition room to see them auditioning, but u probably can just like wait outside in the halls or something...anyways i'm sorry, i don't know, cuz i've never been to one before so ya xD

yea u can just go there an watch. but i gotta tell ya, its gonna be suuuupperrr boring, just sitting there and waiting for them to finish.

• 2 weeks later...

i went to the audition in LA yesterday, so many people O.O

it think it is a pretty easy for an audition, i hope i made it though @>@

anyone knows this? you just audition 1 time and if you get in, you get in? no call backs whatsoever?

thanks

Guest xblade321

1st audition chances of makign it in = almost none (unless ur really goooooood)

I think one of my friends has a chance to make it to 2nd round and it was her 1st audition but not sure

she sang 3 times and danced twice lol.

Archived