Charice Pempengco

Guest slowballad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VindictusDame

yeah i saw this girl on youtube... and damn, her voice is like @.@

she may be young, but her voice is big. like a diva's. well, seriously i think she will be the future diva in phillipines. amazing teenager

Guest slowballad

My Korean friend she's lately got a lot of articles in Korea because her Star King stint left an impression to the Koreans...

Anyone help me where to find them?

Guest atlantis_princess

She is amazing, hands-down. She will be a BIG star. Sure, I know people who belt too, but she has the aura of someone who seems to will be a star...so yeah. Plus the song she sang...I've never seen someone other than Jennifer Hudson (but never seen her sing this live...) sing this song properly. But ths girl, not only did she sing properly...but magnificently! So yup. And it's DREAMGIRLS. I loved the soundtrack..so yup.

Just came across this utube vid after I watched star king, it's pitting her against Beyonce...and I must say, I liked her rendition best.

Beyonce and Charice - LISTEN (Dreamgirls Soundtrack)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SZ38ahWRho

I'd be watching out for her. :)

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

She may not be exactly drop dead gorgeous

I think she's SO gorgeous and pretty ~

I hate how ( if she's going to go big in Korea ), you need to have the typical pale skin, big eyes, small nose and lips to be a popular celebrity. I dunno but I don't see any benefits if all the celebs go for those same ideal characteristics, they all look the same.

Like esp the ulzzangs, holy crap they're all identical. =_= It's tedious to look at the same thing over and over again. All you need are circle lenses, pale skin, a small nose, and puffy hair. Argh.

Charice is simply amazing, I think she's got the whole package.

Her onstage personality is SO carefree and outgoing, and I love how she's not shy at all.

She's got confidence and a sense of humour as well. <3

Guest azn_angel

she's apparently signed under a contract in a company in europe somewhere and relased a few digital songs ,

so i doubt she'd be signing a contract under any korean entertainment .

but whichever country she performs in , i'm sure she'll do well ,

she's got an amazing talent and has the personality to be a great entertainer !

:D

Guest derpderp

as far as i know, filipinos are good singers

i mean out of 10, 8 will be singing away....the other 2 are prolly keep their mouths shut out of shyness..

i am not filipino myself, or else, i would have auditioned..heheheheh

Guest slowballad

I think she's SO gorgeous and pretty ~

I hate how ( if she's going to go big in Korea ), you need to have the typical pale skin, big eyes, small nose and lips to be a popular celebrity. I dunno but I don't see any benefits if all the celebs go for those same ideal characteristics, they all look the same.

Like esp the ulzzangs, holy crap they're all identical. =_= It's tedious to look at the same thing over and over again. All you need are circle lenses, pale skin, a small nose, and puffy hair. Argh.

Charice is simply amazing, I think she's got the whole package.

Her onstage personality is SO carefree and outgoing, and I love how she's not shy at all.

She's got confidence and a sense of humour as well. <3

Okay, my bad....

But I am aware that she has that prettiness and charisma of her own. Plus that voice.

True, she does have the whole package...and she doesn't bore me whenever she performs.

And I'm not a very easy person to entertain, so yay for her.

she's apparently signed under a contract in a company in europe somewhere and relased a few digital songs ,

so i doubt she'd be signing a contract under any korean entertainment .

but whichever country she performs in , i'm sure she'll do well ,

she's got an amazing talent and has the personality to be a great entertainer !

She's not an official Star Magic talent from my memory. She's only handled by Star Records, which is a bendable contract...my source say she's free to do other stuff.

And the Sweden contract is only good for digital releases and not an album. She hasn't signed an album/management deal as far as my friend knows.

America is gonna love her.

Guest atlantis_princess

I just rewatched the hwole Star King ep, and even I loved this girl,

I agree with the winner. She's much more peculiar and unique,

but this girl has a long, long, long, long way to go.

I also just realized she could dance. She's destined for stardom!

.edit.

lol i'm editing my whole post

she's very very talented

i think she improved tons from before..

lol or i think i just don't watch tv that's why i don't hear much of her

but yeah.. i love her voice.. and her vibrato and control is perfect ... O.O

your_16

i agree..

this girl's talented

but she's just one of them here in the philippines

there's even younger people than her who could pull off a mariah song awesomely..

but of course.. those veterans are the best of the best.. regine velasquez etc etc

^ WOW. I'm Filipino too, and I must say, yes, she is just one of them here in the Philippines. I totally agree with nonage. Wow, just wow, I never really took notice of her. But she's great. Really great. I hope she does make it big, wherever she is. I'm really proud of her. GO PINOY!

Guest pandoras0nymph

actually there are lots of filipinos/pinays who can sing like that. even gays..(example: anton diva) im pinay, and most filipinos sing(i sing too,hehehe). everywhere you go you can hear karaoke and people singing.its common here. but im totally proud of her!

Guest iya.donghae

I liked her back when she was in Little Big Star. ^_^ She's talented. <3

I found it sad that someone on youtube called her "Pimpiko". 0___0;;

It's not that most Pinays can pull that one off, it's her age. Seriously. She debuted here last year at 13. And her voice was flawless. You don't see talent like that running around. The fact that she was able to control her powerful voice at such a young age is amazing enough.

Guest atlantis_princess

It's honestly typical to hear someone sing like

that in the Philippines. Even in the barangay

singing contests or school competitions, you're

set to encounter someone like that. That's what

makes it less appreciated in the Philippines...it's typical.

But in Korea where it's barely heard of, people tend to be

much more impressed.

Guest 15;;1/2

^Yep, I agree that there's a lot of good singers in the Phils.

I remember her from Little Big Star. When I saw this thread I was OMG she had a duet with KyuHyun. She has awesome talent. :)

I've seen her old videos a long time ago, and I thought she was already on a contract. I hope she does make it big internationally though...she's extremely talented for a 14 year old.

Archived