Charice Pempengco

Guest slowballad

Guest slowballad

Star King discovery.
youtubeChariceIWillAlwaysLoveYou.JPG

charice.jpg

ChariceP4.jpg

CHARICE PEMPENGCO STAR KING: And I'm telling you I'm not going.

She may not exactly drop dead gorgeous, but her talent and stage presence was actually awesome. She's destined to be a superstar. I love how she threw the mic while she was singing, she's got the attitude and showmanship of someone fated to be BIG.

I'm betting several Korean ent. companies are now stimulating interest. I mean, it's a given she could sing...but she could DANCE too!...

I mean. Woah.

Charice and Kyuhyun: A Whole New World

After seeing the Star King episode, I earned interest in her and youtubed her and after seeing these perfs., I declare that I'm supporting her from now on. :D

Charice singing Beyonce's Listen

Charice sing On Ne S'aimera Plus Jamais

Charice singing Les Miserables's On My Own

The Famed "I Will Always Love You" perf.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stressed_out

youtubeChariceIWillAlwaysLoveYou.JPG

charice.jpg

CHARICE PEMPENGCO STAR KING: And I'm telling you I'm not going.

She may not exactly drop dead gorgeous, but her talent and stage presence was actually awesome. She's destined to be a superstar. I love how she threw the mic while she was singing, she's got the attitude and showmanship of someone fated to be BIG.

I'm betting several Korean ent. companies are now stimulating interest. I mean, it's a given she could sing...but she could DANCE too!...

I mean. Woah.

Charice and Kyuhyun: A Whole New World

After seeing the Star King episode, I earned interest in her and youtubed her and after seeing these perfs., I declare that I'm supporting her from now on. :D

Charice singing Beyonce's Listen

Charice sing On Ne S'aimera Plus Jamais

Charice singing Les Miserables's On My Own

The Famed "I Will Always Love You" perf.

Whether or not she's catching the eye of Korea's entertainment kings doesnt matter because of all ABS CBN talents are usually under contract even after the show they participated in ends, especially if the contestant is this talented--win or lose. Imagine this fantastic singer didnt even win the contest she was participating in. And adjustment to Korea would be too much for her i think, although im sure this wont be the last time we see her on Korean tv screens. I support her too!

Guest sekai_jr

she really got my heart!

I mean...not many singers I listen to and can make me cry not because of sadness but gladness with her fantastic voice.

I've watched the star king clip in like thousand times, and never get bored listening to her.

I watched some of her clips on youtube..and I think she is cute..some of her video showed how pretty she is too.

I think this trip to Korea is like a chance for her to be as international star...

Because I think ppl all around the world watch star king because of Super Junior. And it's really lucky for her to be in that episode..so ppl will know her more.at least ppl who come to this thread most likely to be SuJu's fans and got caught by Charice's voice...and probably like me, that after watched it ,trying to browse for her other clips...don't you? ^-^

so anyway, i'm looking forward to see her get BIG soon. and keep finger cross plus praying for her to atleast get some kind of contract with SM...lol I personally think she would get 'real' big in SM.

Guest swtgreentea

^ i actually discover her on youtube yesterday and saw that star king episode, and i was like damn girl! she got my biggest support!! =D like you say she got attitude and the showmanship and the skill and just.. man she going to be huge when she is older. although like you say she isn't drop dead gorgeous but then she's only 14 right now... so she got alot of room for development XD plus i think she's really pretty.

Guest foowdx3

OMG I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE W/ HER!!! ive never heard of her before starking, but after watching it, i COMPLETELY fell in love!! she's SOOO confident and talented, but she still got her cuteness and charisma! ahhh!! i hope she does well!! she's destined to be a star!!! <33 charice jia you!!!

Guest doskinse

This gal is so awesome... she really really has a nice voice.

Lucky lucky girl.. got to play with super junior! LMAO at Heechul "my brother~" :lol:

Guest vanggirlie

she actually doesn't look too bad. she has a innoccent cute look that works for her. it makes her look not arrogant or a show off for having such a good voice. i guess for her to make it big, all she needs now is to come out with the right music and at the right time...since she has the voice and all.

also probably her body just needs to growup somewhere.

Thanks for appreciating Filipino Talent! :D

We are also very proud of her after watching her on Star King in youtube.

Even if she is a ABS-CBN talent/contract artist, I know that they will support her if and when korean entertainment or record companies take interest in her. Just like how they support Christian Baustista when he became big n Indonesia.

Hope that she will get lots of support not only from the Philippines but also in Korea. (and no antis please....)

Thanks for appreciating Filipino Talent! :D

We are also very proud of her after watching her on Star King in youtube.

Even if she is a ABS-CBN talent/contract artist, I know that they will support her if and when korean entertainment or record companies take interest in her. Just like how they support Christian Baustista when he became big n Indonesia.

Hope that she will get lots of support not only from the Philippines but also in Korea. (and no antis please....)

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

whoa did they purposely make her look and dress her younger for the star king episode? cuz she looks waaay older in her pictures...

but anyways, this girl is AMAZING. she blew me away. her duet with kyuhyun gave me chills.

Guest MiVALENTyNE

she's awesome! She blew me away in the star king episode. I thought she was ten but damn, she 15!

i know, and plus, she's really talented, love her voice. she has very strong vocals.. *jealous*

Guest pandoras0nymph

im proud for her coz she's a filipina! too bad ABS CBN didnt gave her the break... she's much more better than sam concepcion. i was blown away by her performance in star king. and also when she danced too!

Guest miimisunshine

she is soo much better than sam... no offense to sam fans but i don't know how he won LBS. his voice is okay but Charice's is more powerful.

i think she proved how FIlipino singers usually sing.. like screaming and always hitting the high notes. i think Korea hasn't seen any singer sing like that but now they have!

go Charice!!

Guest jaycee725

i'm glad she's here...i love this girl...lol....she has the voice that will

bring her to stardom...she has the IT factor in dancing and singing.

i'll be following her from now on. and i'm one proud filipino like her.

go girl!

Archived