Charice Pempengco

Guest slowballad

Guest jaycee725

Asianbuzz is set to interview Charice.

The interview shall be posted here soon. And she'll clarify everything that needs to be. So I hope you watch out for that.

please do post it here...i'll be grateful.

i want to know if she will concentrate on her singing

career in korea. i think, she will be more popular in there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaycee725

The interview shall be posted here soon. And she'll clarify everything that needs to be. So I hope you watch out for that.

please do post it here...i'll be grateful.

i want to know if she will concentrate on her singing

career in korea. i think, she will be more popular in there.

and i'm glad that she's an after-sought singer by big entertainment

company after that awesome performance in star king.

and yes, she lost to Sam concepcion in that search for Little Big Star.

she won third place in that search. but she has a power voice

compared to Sam. Sam has the looks and the star quality.

but voice wise, i prefer charice, that's my opinion.

Guest jaycee725

oppppssss...sorry..for triple post.....it's the IPS driver error.

what a mess.

Guest thu_trang

i just fall from head to toe for this girl

i am like SPEECHLESS when she starts singing

the way she sing full with confident

i loved it when she throw the mic to the other hand

I SUPPORT HER AL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!

if she ever make an alum and i am sure she will

i will ran as fast as possible to any record shop to get my hands on her album

CHARICE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest KuYA II

wow if she does sign with sm she will probably be the first filipina trainee!!! ^^

she has an awsome voice and i agree, theres a lot of great vocals in the philippines so its not that suprising lol. I always watch those young teen contest in the philippines and theres a lot of kids that are quite younger then charice has a great voice.

but what makes her stick out is because she has this great stage presence and she feels so much comfortable talking to people. And her personality brings so much happiness in the stage and offstage. Besides she gives goosebumps which i haven't had a while with a couple of filipino singers hehehe.

i hope she chooses sm or yg. either way shes going to make it big =)

You know, after this incident, i wonder now if SM will hold Global Audition 08 and one of them will be in the philippines. If they watch at least one of the young talent contest they would see that there is indeed a lot of TALENTED YOUNG great singers there as well.

Guest eastsea_sarang

i'm glad to hear that she's getting offers, but i hope she doesn't go for SM.

(somehow, i get the feeling that if she does go into SM, they're going to put her in a group or something >_<)

she deserves to go solo~! and take all the spotlight she can get, cause she's AMAZING!! she's able to make me cry from her soulful and poweful voice...and that's never happened before lol.

^^reaLLy?? heechuL thought she was from finLand?!! LOL to him!!!

hahahaha!!! btw, that show was reaLLy entertaining! i was reaLLy impressed by her taLent.

she was so Lucky!!

yup.. heechul actually thought charice was from finland.. or at least said she was

then other SuJu members were laughing at him

well i think he was just blabbering at that time not thinking at all when 'Finland" just slipped from his tongue

but im thinking he knows she's from PI

its at the point when he suggested who will 'win' the section..

and he suggested charice should win because she has an awesome voice at such a young age...

well just for some people who didnt watch the whole Star king episode,

charice didnt end up "winning" though its not really like a 'contest-contest' thing..

u know what i mean.. :)...

its a show to showcase talents of different natures..

so no point of comparison

anyway, the lady who "won" was the one who did a 2-face karaoke thing at the end of the show

where the singer will shift to her side who's male/female to sing..and vise-versa..

confusing (?) lol

all i can say is that ive heard better 2-face singing stuff in PI shows.. (^_^)

fil people knows what im talking abt i think.. well hopefully...

Guest Wryscelle

OMG! I'm hoping that whatever management she'll accept in the near future, she'll debut as a solo artist!

This is her first album right?

LBSalbum.jpg

1. Kaba - Makisig Morales

2. Kay Palad Mo - Rhap Salazar

3. Mr. Kupido - Micah Torre

4. Iingatan Ka - Kyle Balili

5. Sa Kandungan Mo - Jaya Sto.Domingo

6. Ako Ang Bukas - Shanne Velasco

7. Follow Your Dreams - Gian Barbarona

8. I'll Be There - Charice Pempengco

9. Pasulyap-sulyap - Rachel Pegason

10.Tara Tena - Sam Concepcion

11. Meron Ba - Melvin Rimas

12. Till It's Time - Randy de Silva

13. Iisa Lang Tayo - Ronald Humarang

^ though it's not her solo album, I must say I enjoyed her rendition of "I'll Be There"

I still think she should have won the title as the Little Big Star.

I see alot of factors why she didn't win.

1. Looks - if you'll compare her with Sam Concepcion, the Filipinos will surely go for Sam.

2846712989224l.jpg28467109645297l.jpg

2.Talent - most of the Filipinos can sing very well so her voice is very common here. Sam is really a good dancer while Charice can groove too lol but she's not good as Sam in terms of movement.

3. Fans/Supporters - Obviously, there are many people not just in the Philippines who is dying of Sam Concepcion lol so in terms of voting which is 50% of their score, Charice once again is not in the lead.

But hey! It doesn't matter if she did not get the title, who cares right? No one can change the fact that she's very talented and charismatic.

After watching that clip in Star King, I was like :w00t: !!!! ahahaha! I love her!

Guest xoflora

wow she has a lot of talent!

i listened to her singing whitney houston,

and she doesn't look like she could hit all those low notes,

but she could! :P

Guest reina13

She's FANTASTIC! Unbelievable! haha~~Well, when she threw her mic to her other hand it kinda reminded me of Min Kyung Hoon of Buzz.She's really amazing! Such a great talent at a very young age.We are very proud of her here in the Philippines.It's a big loss for ABS-CBN. haha~ Just kiddin' but also true.I wish her all the best and I hope she can also sing with DBSK. :DShe's FANTASTIC! Unbelievable! haha~~Well, when she threw her mic to her other hand it kinda reminded me of Min Kyung Hoon of Buzz.She's really amazing! Such a great talent at a very young age.We are very proud of her here in the Philippines.It's a big loss for ABS-CBN. haha~ Just kiddin' but also true.I wish her all the best and I hope she can also sing with DBSK. :D

Guest kris_argee

she has an awsome voice and i agree, theres a lot of great vocals in the philippines so its not that suprising lol. I always watch those young teen contest in the philippines and theres a lot of kids that are quite younger then charice has a great voice.

but what makes her stick out is because she has this great stage presence and she feels so much comfortable talking to people. And her personality brings so much happiness in the stage and offstage. Besides she gives goosebumps which i haven't had a while with a couple of filipino singers hehehe.

i feel the same way. her voice is really nothing new to us Filipinos.

she has this great showmanship as what they say...hehehe

and the way she amazed the Koreans is what made me proud of her :lol:

you go girl!

Guest IlikeChicken

I have to agree that she's just like any other kid that sings in the Philippines...I'm not Filipino, but i've watched filipino channels thanks to some friends and yeah...A lot of filipino singers have really big vocals

Guest ling_ling

lol i watched her other performances like a whole new world etc before and now i jus watch "im telling you" and OMG when she hit those high notes at the end i fet like crying! she sooooo goooooooood!

BUT [yes theres always abut] she sees a little arrogant when performing which isnt good but eh a girl with tht voice no surprise if she turns out like a diva

Guest keirababe

Her friend clarified that TenSongs Prod. is merely responsible for her song recording and its distribution. TenSongs Prod. is not an artist management company, they're more of a songwriting/composing company that does songs for artists and they do the demos, the CDs and stuff. But they don't manage talents. Charice never signed a contract, she was only to do a digital single to be distributed in Sweden, but they're not managing her. It's sort of how Choi Soo Young (of SNSD) was signed in Route 0 for Japan but she was still being managed by SM Ent. Same also goes for Sunday (of CSJH) being signed to Avex but SM still managed her...and BoA too. NEWS (the jpop boyband) are also the same as they are signed with Avex but they are being managed by Johnny's...so basically, these Korean companies are asking her if she could join their talent pool, meaning they'd be in charge with marketing her as a star.

In my opinion, she would be much better off as a solo singer, if SM wants her to be part of SNSD, i would totally disagree, with a voice like that, she won't fit in a girl pop group, she deserves much more...please charice i hope you make the right choice, you'll make it bigger here in the US, think about it. Good Luck Girl!

Archived