[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

thank you sara once again for the fast & detailed summaries. To be honest, I think Nara is totally rude & soooo full of herself. I mean she should confront SH first to begin with & and she has no right to treat JN like that. I know she's protective of her son and he's precious to her, but oh my.. how can she just slapped JN.. to the least, JN is precious too.. I feel for JN.. as if finding out about SH & HI and losing Dong Sa isn't bad enough.. now she has to deal with the evil Nara. Please please don't become a host at Nara's station. JN can work somewhere else.. I can see it already.. JN will suffer greatly by seeing SH & HI together constantly and I am sure that Nara will make it extremely difficult for JN if she works at the station.

I think JN has talent and she shouldn't have to put up with such treatment.. but I also realize that this is a long daily serie, so we will have to see JN suffer for them to drag this out another hundred episodes.. hahaha..

I wonder if GW will fall for JN slowly since he will be comforting her & helping her through this sad period. i know he knows exactly what JN is going through, and just the fact that he's there for her.. I luv him already. As of right now, I think SH is super confused about his feelings, but I don't think he will break up with HI anytime soon. ( well.. i wouldn't want him to break up with her anytime soon either.. cuz I don't want JN & SH to get together yet.. imagine what JN will have to deal with, not only Nara, but I am sure the grandma will oppose the relationship also..

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Happy_Day

^^Does SH even know that he likes JN yet?! How can someone that smart and sophisticated be so DUMB.. And he's treating HI so badly. He still acts like he cares about her, but he always thinking about JN and noticing her. I kno that he's not doing it on purpose, but I feel so bad for HI. HI is prolly gonna end up with GW, but I think she is too good for him.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

I love this drama so far and it's made me so happy and curious at the same time! I really hope that the writers don't twist the mood of the drama around by making it serious into a situation where SH does marry HI but he loves JN and has an affair and SH and HI result in divorce or anything. I know that it's a long shot but sometimes, these dramas just suddenly go sour.

snam ur so awesome..oh god it's getting better n better....

milly2-ai agree with u..i don't want sh n jn to get together yet since it's suppose to be 150+ epis n wer're not even in the half it--so i guess maybe jus hang in there..i want more jealousy scenes hehehe..

Guest myapril

Hi!!!

Thanks for the summeries!

I have a quick question: is there any website where I can download or just view the latest episodes? We are on epi 8, but reading those summerries really made me interested to see it. I don't know Korean so if the website also has English version-not the drama, don't need sub-title as summeries are already here (I just tried one from one of the previos link, but didn't know what to click as it was in Korean) so that I know where to click to watch. lol. Thanks.

Guest snam124

Hi!!!

Thanks for the summeries!

I have a quick question: is there any website where I can download or just view the latest episodes? We are on epi 8, but reading those summerries really made me interested to see it. I don't know Korean so if the website also has English version-not the drama, don't need sub-title as summeries are already here (I just tried one from one of the previos link, but didn't know what to click as it was in Korean) so that I know where to click to watch. lol. Thanks.

Do you know how to use clubbox? you can download the current episodes from creidesca's clubbox. clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

you can get step by step instructions in english from the clubbox thread on how to install the program. i don't know of any other website....

Guest inyoungishot

Todays episode in California, was episode 17, Haein refuses GW's proposal because he has no future, hes poor, hes not serious, and his family is also poor. I really thought Haien was a good person, i understand she has to marry someone that can support her, but what she said was so cruel and shallow, i was really amazed. i am sure there are a lot of women in this board, do girls really care and put emphasis on a guy's income and his family that much, and disregard the fact that he loves you more then anything?

Guest snam124

i was wondering how the english subtitles are translating "Ossa", "dong sa" etc...(just out of curiosity since i didn't really translate these names)

in regards to watching current episodes (for people who can't work clubbox)... i'll try to upload a few episodes from last week on YSI (when i get a chance). I can't PROMISE to keep this up, but maybe other people will be able to help out with uploading to YSI or Megaupload.

now that this is showing in the US, there is so much more discussion! Welcome everyone! :)

Guest snam124

omg. just found out that Kim Ah-Jung (jong nam) is in a new movie. it was #2 after harry potter in korea.

here's a clip: mms://chosun.lgcdn.com/chosun/entertainment/LiveShop/cinema/coming/kangsic-pre.wmv

let's just say her character is quite different from our JN! :blink:

I think they're translating 'Ossa' or 'Dong Sa' to 'Mr. Poo', someone correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for all the summaries and clips so far.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Todays episode in California, was episode 17, Haein refuses GW's proposal because he has no future, hes poor, hes not serious, and his family is also poor. I really thought Haien was a good person, i understand she has to marry someone that can support her, but what she said was so cruel and shallow, i was really amazed. i am sure there are a lot of women in this board, do girls really care and put emphasis on a guy's income and his family that much, and disregard the fact that he loves you more then anything?

I feel that especially in the society that we are presently living in, yes, it does matter. Our generation has learned that love is essential in a marriage but that love is not the only thing that is needed to help a marriage work. As much as you need unconditional eternal love in order for a marriage to work, marriage is also building a future together, having children and what not. Supporting yourselves, having a family doesn't work if you don't have the income to support it. Thus, it makes the marriage that much harder. I feel that these days, many people realize that and that's why they look at the financial side a lot more.

I personally feel that Hae In really loves GW. I really want them to end up together because GW definitely makes her a better person when they are together.

Archived