[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

omg.. I want Nara to get lost.. how could she slap JN? I hope Sh will do something about his mom... no no no!!! poor JN.. I wonder what is behind SH's identity.. is he really not Nara's son? i hope so cuz i wouldn't want nara to be his real mom anyways.. :)

sara dear.. thanks so much for the translations( hugs !!!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snam124

omg.. I want Nara to get lost.. how could she slap JN? I hope Sh will do something about his mom... no no no!!! poor JN.. I wonder what is behind SH's identity.. is he really not Nara's son? i hope so cuz i wouldn't want nara to be his real mom anyways.. :)

sara dear.. thanks so much for the translations( hugs !!!)

i know! why is Nara such a witch? i guess they always need a villain/villaness ;)

i'm starting to get really curious about SH's identity too....maybe he's an orphan too? i would be very relieved if we find out that Nara isn't his biological mom too!!

still working on the detailed summaries!! hope to post by tonight!! :)

sara dear.. i know.. do u think they adopted SH? i dunno.. i'm just thinking that Nara is not capable of treating him that nice if he's not blood-related to her one way or another.. hehe.. thanks so much and i'm looking forward to ur summaries.. I think JN & SH will have to face soooooo many hardship before they can be together.. well.. i dunno if love can conquer all.. haha.. otherwise how are they gonna drag the series to over 100 episodes, eh?

Guest Happy_Day

I don't know how to type in korean but JN asks HI something like "GW ajashi wae cha suh yo?" hope you understood that! :) thanks for your help!

Oh! That means, "Why did you dump GW?".. Cha=Dump.. :)

Guest snam124

Oh! That means, "Why did you dump GW?".. Cha=Dump.. :)

^ thanks! i figured it meant something along the lines of refuse or reject. i'm gad you can confirm it for me =)

Guest snam124

Episode 46

JN is touched by SH’s kindess. SH asks JN if she’s still cold and she tells him she isn’t.

GW asks about HI and she tells him about the clothes issue. She tells GW that SH bought clothes for JN and that he was paying her back for something. GW tells HI she should trust SH’s word. HI says she does. GW says the watch, gag show, clothes would make anyone suspicious. GW asks HI where SH is and she tells him he had to meet someone. GW tells her not to worry and to believe SH.

Nara remembers JN coming over and still can’t believe she brought over medicine after injuring her. She wonders if SH is out with HI.

JN asks SH whether he likes his mom or dad better. SH asks what kind of question that is. JN says that when you’re younger, people always ask whether you like your mom or dad better and asks SH how he answered. SH says he probably said both. JN says he knew all the right things to say and that his mom would’ve probably gotten really angry if he said he liked his dad more. SH agrees and says his mom doesn’t like losing to anyone. JN says including her love. SH says it’s not easy having someone depending on you. SH asks JN who she likes better her mom or dad, but answers right away that he knows the answer to that question and that it’s her mom.

GW returns home and remembers HI telling him that she’s concerned about JN. He asks HI aloud if she likes SH that much that she’s worried about JN. GW feels bad that HI misunderstands JN and calls JN. GW finds out that JN just returned home after spending time with SH and he can’t believe they were together this whole time.

JO learns that JN played with fireworks with SH. JN tells her he must’ve felt bad about what happened with Nara. She tells JO that he actually has a soft side. JN wonders why she’s not hungry when all she had was a cup of tea.

Nara asks SH to fire JN and he asks how she can ask such a thing just because she bumped into someone. SH tells Nara that JN was punished by Nara and JO. Nara tells SH she was humiliated in front of the employees and she doesn’t like seeing JN around SH. SH tells Nara that there’s no way he’s going to fire JN because she didn’t do anything wrong and he can’t fire her for no reason.

The next day at work, GW asks SH about last night. Whether he was so busy he couldn’t tell HI where he was. GW advises SH to be more straight forward with HI so that mix ups don’t happen. GW tells SH to put more effort into his relationship with HI.

Grandma has plans to go to the hot springs but they conflict with her son Jae Man’s birthday party. Jae Doe tells her she should go anyway.

JN meets GW at work and GW asks JN if she and SH are on good terms now. JN tells him they are. HI gets a call from Nara who calls her to her house. Nara asks HI to take care of JN since she brought her into the company. HI asks Nara what she means. Nara tells HI about her collision with JN. HI tells Nara she can’t do that because JN hasn’t done anything wrong. HI tells Nara that their company needs JN and she’s sorry she can’t fire her. HI asks Nara for the sake of the company to be understanding. Nara tells HI that she’s meeting Yoo Jung for lunch to plan their wedding in a month. HI says it’s rather rushed and that she doesn’t even know how SH feels about it. Nara tells HI if she tells him to, SH will listen to her.

Jae Doe tells Min Sook and Grandma that he wants to start a job as a taxi driver. Min Sook and Grandma are both against it, worried about his safety and the difficult job. Jae Doe tells him that it’ll be ok and to give him 1 month. Min Sook is worried about the dangerous weather conditions, but Jae Doe tells her he’s going to try it no matter what anyone says. Da Jung visits JN at the diner and asks her to hang out with her, but JN can’t take off work. Da Jung asks JN whether she should go visit HI then. JN asks how she knows HI and Da Jung tells her that HI is GW’s fiancée. JN realizes that HI is the girl that GW is still in love with.

At the park, HI asks SH whether or not their wedding is too rushed. SH tells her that some people get married after knowing each other for 1 month. SH asks HI where he wants to go for their honeymoon. HI doesn’t know and they’re interrupted by a loose basketball that SH block and prevents from hitting HI. HI tells SH that she met with Nara and that she asked her to fire JN. SH interrupts and tells HI that can’t happen and not to listen to Nara. He states that JN does good work for their company and there’s no reason to fire JN. HI asks SH if he was worried that she would’ve fired JN and that she has enough sense to know these things.

Jae Man visits Ok Du’s café and hears her talking to her son, Eun Bi, asking if he has a warm winter jacket. He feels sad when he sees her crying and telling Eun Bi that she misses him.

Yoo Jung returns from the fortune teller and is estatic that SH and HI are a great match.

Jae Doe learns the whole truth behind HI, GW and SH.

JN remembers GW telling her how much he liked this girl and Da Jung telling her that HI is GW’s fiancée. She sees HI at work and asks her why she dumped GW.

Guest snam124

Episode 47

HI asks JN where she heard that and why she’s interrogating her. JN tells HI she’s not trying to do that. JN says she doesn’t know how great her current boyfriend is, but she wants HI to give GW a second chance. JN says that GW is a great person and his future wife will be treated so well and that GW’s family is also warm and friendly. HI tells JN she must really like GW so she shouldn’t tell her these things and date GW herself. JN tells HI that they’re one family. HI says that Da Jung, GW, SH and JN must be all one family. JN says it would be great if HI became part of the family too. HI tells JN she doesn’t know if they’re close enough to discuss these personal matters. HI says that last time JN told her watch out for SH and this time she’s telling her to be close with GW. HI says that she’ll take care of her own matters. JN tells HI that she only says these things because she really likes her.

Jae Man and Min Sook do their best to convince Grandma to go on her trip with her friends since there will be more birthdays.

HI asks GW about JN and is upset. She asks GW what he told JN about her. GW tells her he just told her he liked someone. HI asks GW why JN asked her why she dumped him. She tells GW he must’ve told her while he was drunk. GW denies it and doesn’t understand how JN found out. HI tells him to just be more careful next time.

Min Sook tells Jae Doe she wishes that GW’s future wife will be just like JN.

JO tells JN that Jae Man’s birthday is coming up and that she should go with her.

Nara tells Jae Man that they will celebrate his birthday at their house. Jae Man tells Nara to invite HI and her family including her aunt. Nara tells him not to be ridiculous and why they should invite HI’s aunt too. Nara wonders if JO will bring JN and Jae Man tells her of course she should bring her daughter. Nara tells Jae Man that they can say she’s JO’s daughter, but she’s nothing to us. Jae Man warns Nara that she better not make a scene at his birthday dinner or forget it all together. Min Sook calls Nara and tells her that Grandma will be going to the hot springs.

HI asks SH to help her pick out a bottle of wine for his dad’s birthday gift. SH tells her about a type of wine and stops mid-sentence when he sees JN. SH invites JN to his dad’s birthday party and JN says she’ll think about it. SH tells her there’s nothing to think about it and visit often since she’s his aunt’s daughter. At the wine store, SH picks out a bottle but HI disagrees and picks a red wine instead.

Da Jung and GW are worried about their dad becoming a taxi driver. Da Jung says that her friend’s dad is a cab driver and he gets up a 3 or 4 am. GW and Jae Doe share a drink and GW tells him that he hopes to own his own business one day and he’s still learning at work. He feels sorry he can’t help out the family and his dad has to go back to work. Jae Doe tells him not to worry and that he feels bad he couldn’t provide more for his children. Jae Doe tells him not to worry he can learn more about this world as a taxi driver. GW tells him that he’ll work hard at the company and that they should start a business together one day. Jae Doe tells him there’s nothing they can’t do together.

Min Sook asks GW not to go to Jae Man’s family since HI will be there. GW tells her he’ll be ok and that he can’t keep avoiding family gatherings because he’s uncomfortable. He says that she’ll be family very soon and that it’ll be stranger if he doesn’t show up.

JO prepares to leave for the birthday party, but JN is busy cleaning out the refrigerator. She tells JO that she won’t go. JO tells her that everyone else in the family loves her and that Nara won’t be able to treat her badly in front of the rest of the family members. JN tells JO to have a nice time at the party. JO feels bad and tells JN she feels like the evil step-mother. JN tells her that makes her “Kongji” (Korean Cinderella) and that’s ok since she meets her prince charming one day.

Yoo Jung complains to Byun Du that she wants to go to Jae Man’s birthday party since Nara invited them. Byun Du tells her if she really wants to go she can go. Yoo Jung calls HI and is about to get ready, but Byung Du tells her she can’t go until she cooks his dinner (which prevents her from going).

At SH’s house, GW’s family waits for JO, SH and HI to arrive. GW goes to answer the door and the Grandma arrives unexpectedly for Jae Man’s birthday party, surprising GW and his parents.

Guest snam124

Episode 48

JO arrives by herself to SH’s house. Min Sook asks about JN and tells JO she should’ve brought her. JN eats with Dong Sa and she tells him that they were the only ones that didn’t get invited, but they should enjoy their dinner. JN calls her friend Hae Young and invites her over. Hae Young gets really excited and tells her she misses her cooking, but says she can’t make it today. JN gets upset and tells her she should’ve said right away that she couldn’t come over.

Grandma lies down after rushing back to Jae Man’s house. GW tells her he needs to tell her something, but the doorbell rings and SH and HI arrive. She sees HI at the door and Jae Man and Nara introduce HI as SH’s fiancée. Grandma tells everyone that HI is GW’s fiancée and GW tries to tell her that she’s mistaken. Grandma is too shocked for words.

Nara tells HI that she must’ve done something to make Grandma think that way. SH tells her that HI isn’t at fault because this misunderstanding happened when HI helped GW home when he was sick. Back at GW’s house, GW apologizes to his grandma. Grandma can’t believe there was nothing between him and HI when they even went to Jeju Island together. GW tells her that they took a picture together as friends and that he alone liked her. Grandma tells everyone that they both liked each other if they went on a trip together and spent time together. GW calls SH and asks about his parents and how he and HI are doing. GW asks if he should talk to SH’s parents. SH tells GW coldly not to worry about HI and hangs up. In the car, HI thanks SH for explaining everything to his parents. SH pulls the car over and tells HI he’s not such a great guy. That today’s mess was mainly GW’s fault but that she was also responsible too. He says he told her not to have close ties with GW and have him depend on her. HI apologizes and tells SH that GW no longer has feelings for her. SH asks if he really doesn’t have feelings or he just pretends not to have feelings for her. SH asks HI not to let a similar thing happen again. HI asks SH if he knows how she felt, that she was just as embarrassed as he was. SH asks why GW didn’t say anything to their Grandma. HI says it’s because GW’s not as insensitive as him and he couldn’t hurt his grandma’s feelings.

Yoo Jung tells HI about the fortune teller and how she said that HI and SH need to get married before the end of the year for their marriage to be a good match.

Min Sook apologizes to GW for not telling Grandma. GW tells her not to apologize and hit him on the head. Min Sook instead strokes GW’s head. Min Sook says that women only look at outward appearances, but GW has many better qualities than SH and that he can meet a better girl than HI.

The next morning JN prepares breakfast for JO, but JO is preoccupied with last night’s events. JO asks JN to be more careful when she talks to GW and not to ask specific questions about him and HI.

The next day at work, HI asks GW to have a word with her. HI tells GW she was really humiliated because of him. GW tells her he’s sorry and he has nothing to say. HI asks GW how long he’s going to continue saying that, isn’t he sick of saying the same thing. HI says she was mortified in front of all the adults and asks GW not to do anything like this again.

JN sees Gyoung Joo preparing for a broadcast and follows her to the display.

SH calls HI to eat lunch together, but she is out for business. SH sees JN on the screen pretending to be a show host. He surprises JN and asks her if she’s eaten yet. JN tells him she hasn’t. He invites her to go eat, but she wants to wait until Gyoung Joo.

JN and SH have lunch together and JN eats chicken feet. He asks JN isn’t it disgusting? JN says it’s not human feet so why would it be gross. He asks if it’s really spicy. JN tells him to try it, but SH tells her he doesn’t like spicy food. JN says he’s still a kid. That you need to know the taste of spicy food to understand life. She says that when you’re having a difficult time you can relieve stress by eating spicy food. SH asks JN if she’s interested in becoming a host. JN says you probably have to be really smart and know all about the products. SH says she’s right and that dumb people can’t do it. JN gets really upset and SH tells her he was only kidding. SH asks why she didn’t come to his father’s birthday party. JN says she was busy with family responsibilities. SH says his father’s birthday is a family matter and she shouldn’t miss family events. JN asks if he waited for her and SH says why would he do that. JN says she didn’t expect him to.

JN’s mouth is burning and SH runs to a juice bar. They get two sweepstake tickets and JN is too excited. Hers turns out to be a dud and SH gives her his ticket. She tells him that if she wins that they’re her tickets. She scratches the ticket and finds out she won tickets to the amusement park. JN tells SH she’s going to take GW. SH doesn’t believe her at first and then sees she did win. He grabs the ticket away from JN and tells her it’s his since he paid for the tickets.

Guest Happy_Day

^^ Daang, they're sooo close now!! How SH not even realize that he's falling for her?! He's never that happy or talkative wen he's with HI.. Poor HI.. Oh well, she's got GW. Do you hink GW is gonna start liking JN too?, coz that would be really sadd..

snam214, do you translate all those summaries?! Wow..

By the way, DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS DRAMA'S OST?!!! I requested it in the OST section, but no luck-- I REALLY want that song that plays wen it shows the previews.. It starts, "OHH MY BABEH.." :)

Guest snam124

^^ Daang, they're sooo close now!! How SH not even realize that he's falling for her?! He's never that happy or talkative wen he's with HI.. Poor HI.. Oh well, she's got GW. Do you hink GW is gonna start liking JN too?, coz that would be really sadd..

By the way, DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS DRAMA'S OST?!!! I requested it in the OST section, but no luck-- I REALLY want that song that plays wen it shows the previews.. It starts, "OHH MY BABEH.." :)

I know, I can't believe how close they are. SH and HI are so reserved and quiet together. He should notice how different he is with JN ;) I don't think GW will start liking JN, I still think he's in love with HI.

yeah, i work on the summaries but i still have 47 and 48 to do from last week. it's sooo easy to fall behind! sometimes i don't understand all of the vocabulary in which case i ask my parents or someone in this thread! thanks for helping me out :)

in regards to the OST, i think you can listen to it on kbs.co.kr for the drama's homepage. i have no idea where to download the entire song....let me know if you find out!

omg.. i can't wait for today's episode.. hopefully it'll be available to dl soon.. I know... SH is so happy when he's with JN.. ( soooo cute).. I think JN will start to like him after the amusement park date.. Like I said, I feel bad for HI, but i would rather she let SH go now since it will be alot worse if they get marry and divorce later since they are not meant to be. I think HI & GW should definitely pair up.. I don't think GW will like JN cuz she's like "family" to him all along and it will take him awhile to get over HI ( if he can get over her at all). My only frustration at the writer is the fact that JN is like the ONLY one who doesn't know about SH & HI and how serious they are.. it doesn't make any sense.. really.. well.. i love this drama, but I can't help getting soooo annoyed by this mishap. ( SH wears a couple ring - isn't that totally OBVIOUS???).. even if JN doesn't know that HI is SH's gf, she would still know that SH has a gf.. but than again, she wasn't really interested in SH to begin with to notice him ( me comforting myself to get over that fact.. ).. I love JN to death.. and I know she wouldn't do anything intentionally to jeopardize SH & HI 's union once she know about it.. but when it's destiny.. I don't think SH & JN can deny their feelings forever.. HI.. i'm not too worried since GW will be there for her.. I really hope GW & JN's relationship won't change because of HI.. I love their relationship and it will be such a shame for them to grow apart due to HI & SH.. :)

Guest snam124

Too bad they're gonna get a divorce later..

Isnt' this speculation at this point? :huh: How do we know that will happen?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the story will not end up that way :unsure:

Guest ginachan

eishhhh those preview are making me want to watch those episodes..too bad in cali we're still in the beginnings...

thanks 4 those summaries

Guest Xa Thi Man

it's posted in the OST section already ... check the first page of that thread for the list ^_^

Guest Happy_Day

^^ OMG, r u serious?! I didn't know that. Thank you so much!!!!

And about that ending.. Well, I guess the PD mite change it to meet the fans' wishes, but I doubt it.. I don't like it wen PDs change the endings because of the fans. Even if they do end up getting it a XXXXXX, I don't care as long as they end up together in the end (like in Condition of Love).

Archived