[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest Xa Thi Man

Thank you snam124 so much for the links :P^_^ ... it's so kind of you to upload it onto ysi for us *^^*

This drama is getting more interesting as i continue watching ...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angele0487

Does anyone have the beginning episodes of this drama- like episode one or somewhere around there?

If you do, then can you upload it on ysi or clubbox? Thanks.

Because this show is on tv, and its only up to ep. 10 here but I didn't watch the episodes before that and it's pretty interesting and I want to know how they all met and stuff.

If not could someone summarize like the first ten episodes for me- esp. how the characters meet each other? If someone could do that for me, that would be very helpful.

Guest snam124

^ unfortunately i only keep episodes for a 1 week. i don't even remember what happened in the first 10 episodes, but maybe someone in socal can update us?

Guest myapril

^ unfortunately i only keep episodes for a 1 week. i don't even remember what happened in the first 10 episodes, but maybe someone in socal can update us?

I just saw epi 10. I can't unfortunately tell everything that happened scene by scene. So far I already missed 2 Episodes including the first one and yesterday's epi.

I can't write everything (as I don't remember).From my memory this is how JN and SH meets I belive!

Ok, this is how SH and JN meets:

JN used to work at a bar. One night SH was out with friends, and he got very drunk. His friends left while he was outside the bar drunk. JN while leaving work saw SH at the corner of the street, and felt bad for him, and asks him where does he live. Being super drunk SH couldn't say anything. After trying a lot JN gives up and tried to get him into a taxi. As the taxi driver asks for the address JN says she doesn't know ....so the taxi driver said so then JN has to get into the taxi as well. He just can't take SH as he wasn't even fully awake. So, she gets into the taxi with SH, but since she doesn't know exact address, taxi driver gets mad and drop them off middle of nowhere and JN pays the fare. She gets mad at SH, and asks him to pay her the taxi fare. SH is still not awake. She tries to see if there was any money in SH's wallet, but all there was credit cards. JN gets mad, and started to think what to do with SH. Then she saw a motel on the other side of the street, and tried to carry SH on her back to the motel. WHile he was on JN's back SH peed!!!! Can you beleive that? By the way, that's the scene when I thought if he peed on her, he better end up with her!

Anyway, next morning SH wakes up and sees JN and himself in a room and started asking what he was doing there. I don't remember exactly what she said. But SH says why his pant and her pants are dry cleaned. Then JN says what happned!! JN keeps asking for $ back for the expenses. SH takes her to a bank and sees that bank is closed. They have to wait 2 hours, and JN has to go to work. So, SH tries to take $ from ATM machine, for some reason can't do that. So, SH says he would bring her the $ at her work in the bar. But JN says what's the gurantee? So JN takes his watch, and says when he returns with $, she will give it to him. So, then I don't remember exactly what happens, but SH couldn't come to the bar ontime. So, when JN leaves after waiting for him she got mugged and she lost his watch. Next day SH goes to her work with $, and finds out JN was fired.

And I think GW and HI were friends from the begining. So, there wasn't any scene of their first meeting or anything.

Ok, then after being mugged and being outside 1 night, JN comes infront of the SH's aunt's restaurent and sees help wanted sign. Then I think I missed that epi how she got the job there. But anyway, one day JN went to deliver food for GW and his co-workers at the Well-being office. There in the lobby JN sees SH and somehow they got into arguement about that watch. SH says where was his watch, JN says if he was on time that day, she wouldn't have been mugged. Anyway, so, somehow during the arguement she spills all the food on the floor. And JN bites SH's hand (for me that's another sign they should be together!). And than run. JN gets scolded by SH's aunt. She doesn't know that JN got into fight with her nephew, she knows she fought with someone but didn't know who it was. So, far that's what I remember what happened between those two. So, SH's aunt says Jn has to apologize to that man since most of her customer are from that company. JN says she doesn't even know if he works there. SH's aunt says yes he works there the lady who informed her that JN was fighting wiht someone at the company told her that that guy works there. So, JN tried to look for SH but couldn't find him. She goes another day, and while looking for him she comes to an empty studio. She goes inside the studio and looks at everything. She acts infront of camera and so on. At SH's office SH's was running on treadmill, after he finishes running he looked at the screens (he has a lot in his room) suddenly, he sees the one that JN was acting infront of. JN doesn't know that SH was looking at the screen. So, SH goes to the studio and lockes it up and tells buinding ....people to turn of all lights and stuff of that studio. JN gets scared and she screams for help and not to lock the door. She stumbled on something and hurt her feet and I think cut somewhere in her forehead.

Next epi I missed. The one that I saw today was # 10. So far that's all.

Snam124, thank you so much for the summeries and link for the current epi!!!!

Guest snam124

^thanks for the recap myapril- you've refreshed my memory. JN knew Min Woo. They were friends and met each other when JN was working at wine bar. Min Woo told JN he wanted to buy something nice for his mom (we don't know when or how he died). So JN drops of a gift for Jae Ok (i think it was scarf). She comes back later after she's kicked out of her friend Hae Young's place and loses her job at the wine bar. She notices the "help wanted" sign in front of Jae Ok's diner and that's how she ends up working there...

Guest inyoungishot

I feel that especially in the society that we are presently living in, yes, it does matter. Our generation has learned that love is essential in a marriage but that love is not the only thing that is needed to help a marriage work. As much as you need unconditional eternal love in order for a marriage to work, marriage is also building a future together, having children and what not. Supporting yourselves, having a family doesn't work if you don't have the income to support it. Thus, it makes the marriage that much harder. I feel that these days, many people realize that and that's why they look at the financial side a lot more.

I personally feel that Hae In really loves GW. I really want them to end up together because GW definitely makes her a better person when they are together.

I understand, money is important, but her reply to GW or her reasons sound so shallow and selfish, she seems liike a Gold digger to me. If Haien doesnt want to marry him because he and his family are poor, thats crap, hes better without her, hopefully he and JN fall in love, look at his dad and mom, they are poor but they both love each other and thats all that counts. Haien was cold hearted to someone who loves her so much it made me sick.

Guest snam124

^I was also appalled by HI's reply to GW but now that I think about it, I think she was harsh to him so he would get the point. I'm sure she was being honest but i have a feeling that GW woudn't just take "no" for an answer so she had to be really blunt. also, being the only child i'm sure she has pressure from her parents to marry well. can you imagine the headache it would cause her family if she brought GW home? her mom would go nuts! :blink: (but no, it doesn't excuse the way HI treated GW) and i agree with you about GW's parents, the are too cute!!

Thank you so much for all the summaries. I watched eps 39 from KBS World (the title changed to The Bizzare Bunch). So far I enjoy this series but I've missed lots of eps since I often got caught in traffic jam. So all the summaries would be helpful to understand the story line. Merci beaucoup everyone...

Guest snam124

Thank you so much for all the summaries. I watched eps 39 from KBS World (the title changed to The Bizzare Bunch). So far I enjoy this series but I've missed lots of eps since I often got caught in traffic jam. So all the summaries would be helpful to understand the story line. Merci beaucoup everyone...

i think most of the summaries are posted except episodes prior to 15...can't help you there since i no longer have the episodes.

SH is cute and it seems like he's getting even cutier with time. :D

can it really be that gerryg has forgiven SH? is SH really growing on you?? lol. :D

Guest snam124

^ i plan to do the summaries this weekend so no need to request them. i usually wait till the weekends since i have more time...i'm glad you're finding them useful though :)

^ ur aseome snam124--we love ur detailed summaries...

yup i agree with u all.SH is getting cuter everyday..n for some weird reason i find him really sexy when he wears his glasses hihihi...

i hope sh n jn end up together..n hi n gw end up together so everyone can be happy!

Guest inyoungishot

SH is not fine, he resembles a weasel to me and acts arrogant and snobbish in my opinion, like the time he said to GW "its alright if you walk right?" and other things he treats his older cousin like some bum off the street. but his mom is the worse of all

Guest myapril

As I was watching the latest epi from the link provided, I'd no idea what to think of SH as he went to talk about his marriage with his grand ma and yet at the same time was dying to give postcards and stuff to JN!!! What's his issue? It's fun to see that! But he is a dufus (sp?) in my opinion. How can he not know or realize he is falling for JN??????? I just don't get it!

Nonethesee, this is VERY interesting to watch!!!! I'm so dying to know who end up with whom! :unsure:

to be honest.. I think GW is the nicer & more considerate guy of the two.. but who can blame SH for acting the way he is sometimes.. just look at his mom.. haha.. GW grew up in such a loving, caring and warm environment and appreciates everything in life, seeing how hard his parents work and all.. SH.. on the other hand.. grew up enjoying the finer things in life since his parents are much more wealthy.. and the fact that he's the only child doesn't help since he never really has to share much with anyone.. It's a blessing SH does not turn out too bad.. with a mom like Nara, I would expect him to turn out pretty bad.. hahaha.. :)

Guest ginachan

^ i plan to do the summaries this weekend so no need to request them. i usually wait till the weekends since i have more time...i'm glad you're finding them useful though :)

thanks for writing all those summaries...!!! u rock!

Archived