[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

does anyone knows if we can buy the series with god eng subs? where can we purchase it and how much?

please help. unfortunately this series has been short lived here in the Phil. no idea if it will be transferred to a new time slot or shelved for a while.

thanks.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limegreencanada

Sorry for this stupid question but when i click on the filefront link, I can't find the file and when i click to log in, it says password required....can anyone help me? thanks.

Guest shorty_babygurl03

i really wanna watch this series!!!!!!! our local channel stopped showing it....... i dont know why. im still trying to fimd put if they change the time slot or something on net. im so pissed!

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone knows if we can buy the series with god eng subs? where can we purchase it and how much?

please help. unfortunately this series has been short lived here in the Phil. no idea if it will be transferred to a new time slot or shelved for a while.

thanks.

the kbs america online store sells the whole entire series..

$6 per epi..

or abt $500 for the whole set

• 1 month later...
Guest clouter

Can anyone reupload the series in clubbox? They dont have epsiode 1 in creidesca clubbox. i really reallyw anna watch this show :/ please help me out

• 8 months later...
Guest IluvHaein

kind of bringing back an old topic... however seeing as it is on tv agai, but almost over, I don't see too much of a problem with that... but then again I'm a n00b at this board so I may be wrong... however I've been searching for awhile so I am going to post here anyway... :wub: I was wondering if there was any place, any site, anwhere that had the Bizarre Bunch (with subtitles though since sadly I can't understand the Korean language :P ) that I can watch, download or even if I have to pay for it (however not KBS America's site because they charge an arm and 6 legs for the EOD or whatever it's called) so pleeeeease if anyone can help, I'd be very happy, anything that can let me be able to see the first episodes... but then agian I kind of want to have the entire series, but the first episodes at least would be good since even though this is the 2nd time through that I've seen the series be on tv, I have yet to see the first episodes, and even the last episodes. So I'm begging you, please help if you can! :):wub:

• 7 months later...
Guest slightlychinita_kristene

i know this kinda old already

but i really want to watch this drama with eng. subs.

please...

post the links here..

please

• 3 months later...
Guest xshurri kurrix

could i ask some one reupload this series on nonCB links please?? I've been wanting to rewatch this series for a while... i love KAJ & GJW together!! they look so cute!!~~

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I love this drama, espescially SH's charactor :x I like this actor (Go Joo Won) in Chil Princesses and now I fall in love with him :x

Archived