Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Trailer for “Assassination” Starring Jun Ji Hyun Gets Record Number of Views on First Day

The trailer for the much-anticipated action film “Assassination” hit 560,000 views on Naver in only one day!

It has surpassed the previous record holder for this year, which was the trailer for “Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation” with 280,000 views.

“Assassination” is the story of a sniper who’s fighting for Korea’s independence (Jun Ji Hyun), a nationalist government agent (Lee Jung Jae), and a hit man (Ha Jung Woo) who are planning an assassination. It is set in 1933 during the Korean colonial period, in both Seoul (then known as Gyeongseong) and Shanghai.

In addition to its A-list cast, it was directed by Choi Dong Hoon, the artist behind the blockbuster successes “Tazza” and “The Thieves,” the latter also starring Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae.

The trailer features stunning shots of the streets of Shanghai at night, and grim scenes of Koreans struggling under the repression of Japanese colonial rule. It then dials up the intensity as it introduces viewers to the three main characters, who are getting ready to carry out their assassination plot.

“Assassination” will be released this July. With a combination of the star-studded cast, a renowned director, and plenty of explosions, car chases, and gun fights, it looks like this movie will be the blockbuster to beat in theaters this summer!

cr: SOOMPI

Hiiii guys!!!! 

Omg I'm too excited!!! It just confirm that I'm able to go to goddess fan meeting on next Monday in Myeong Dong! I'm recently in Seoul for business trip and should fly back by tomorrow. But Now I can stay in Seoul till Tuesday!!! waaaaah guys I will hug her for ya all! 

Hiiii guys!!!! 

Omg I'm too excited!!! It just confirm that I'm able to go to goddess fan meeting on next Monday in Myeong Dong! I'm recently in Seoul for business trip and should fly back by tomorrow. But Now I can stay in Seoul till Tuesday!!! waaaaah guys I will hug her for ya all! 

​Wow!!!!!!!!!! Share some pix here!!!!!!!!!!! And tell us exactly what she looks like................You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiii guys!!!! 

​Oh, yeah!!! I am so happy for you! Have fun and please let us know how ridiculously beautiful she is! ;)

​Wow!!!!!!!!!! Share some pix here!!!!!!!!!!! And tell us exactly what she looks like................You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

​Oh, yeah!!! I am so happy for you! Have fun and please let us know how ridiculously beautiful she is! ;)

Thank you guys! I'm too excited!!! I think from now til Monday I can not sleep! Hope I really can meet her on Monday and hope for a little chat with her and its able to take photos with her. Of course I'll share everything here in the thread with you guys. I'll make sure that all my cameras work for Monday!!! I'm sure her beauty will make me spechless

I know this is temporary site but,where is the very unique buttons of soompi thread before?:), i need the awesome,lol and insightful for your beautiful post guys...hahaha..:D,it was like an ig,tumblr or fb Where you can only click like button..

@heart_jjh i envy you girl, meeting heR in pErsonAl is one of my wish..:)..btw,do you guys know if the video wAs the  full trailer or there will be another extended video?

I know this is temporary site but,where is the very unique buttons of soompi thread before?:), i need the awesome,lol and insightful for your beautiful post guys...hahaha..:D,it was like an ig,tumblr or fb Where you can only click like button..

@heart_jjh i envy you girl, meeting heR in pErsonAl is one of my wish..:)..btw,do you guys know if the video wAs the  full trailer or there will be another extended video?

​Unfortunately, the reaction buttons (LOL, insightful, etc.) will not be part of the new thread 

Hiiii guys!!!! 

I watch the HERA cf with my mouth wide open, goddess is aging backwards!!! So beautiful... 

How I wish I can see her in person someday...