Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

"ASSASSINATION" had been sold to 9 countries already including the philippines im so happy i can watch goddess in the big screen. So excited.

"ASSASSINATION" had been sold to 9 countries already including the philippines im so happy i can watch goddess in the big screen. So excited.

​I am excited too since North America is one of the 9 (North America, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines). :D

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

​I am excited too since North America is one of the 9 (North America, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines). :D 

So much anticipation for this movie, im kinda nervous and excited..the movie just published a poster and already been sold to 9 countries. Im so impressed.

Edited by queenjihyun

What happen other pages 

​The Soompi bosses said that the temporary forum pages will be added in the next few days. It will take some time because there is a lot to transfer, and there are some quirks that they are trying to resolve. We just have to wait and see.

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Showbox sells 'Assassination' to North America

13 May 2015| By Liz Shackleton

EXCLUSIVE: Korea’s Showbox/Mediaplex has signed a string of pre-sales on Choi Dong-hoon’s Assassination, including North American rights, which have gone to Well Go USA.

The film, which stars Gianna Jun, Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo, has also been sold to China (Bona Film Distribution), Hong Kong (Edko Films), Taiwan (Moviecloud) and Singapore/Malaysia (Dream Movies).

It has also gone to Indonesia (PT. Prima Cinema Multimedia), Thailand (Coral Culture Content) and The Philippines (Viva Communications).

Produced by Caper Films, Assassination is an espionage action film set in Shanghai and Seoul during Japanese occupation in 1933.

The story follows an ‘assassination clan’ ordered to kill a Japanese commander by the interim government of Korea. 

The film is scheduled for a wide Korean release in July. Showbox only unveiled a teaser poster and short synopsis at Hong Kong Filmart in March and will screen the first trailer here in Cannes.

Choi Dong-hoon previously directed blockbusters such as The Thieves, Woochi and Tazza: The High Rollers.

source: SCREEN INTERNATIONAL

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 4

​im so happy that i can watch Assassination in my country. thanks for the info. what month release?

• Like 2

Guest queenjihyun

​im so happy that i can watch Assassination in my country. thanks for the info. what month release?

I don't know what month here in our country. Hoping it will be shown simultaneously..hehe

Waaaaah they should buy it in europe too! Want to watch our goddess on the big screen!!! Well I'm happy for u guys, who got to watch the movie on big screen. Maybe JJH will appear in your countries for promotion

• Like 2

I don't know what month here in our country. Hoping it will be shown simultaneously..hehe

I'm so happy,PH is included gonna watch it,maybe it will be shown in our country a week or two or even a month just like the movie of LMH after its release in korea..

I'm also wishing this movie can make our goddess walk again in cannes..hehehe

• Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

Waaaaah they should buy it in europe too! Want to watch our goddess on the big screen!!! Well I'm happy for u guys, who got to watch the movie on big screen. Maybe JJH will appear in your countries for promotion

Oh my if she ever promote here in our country i don't know what will happened to me..hahahah..

Guest queenjihyun

Z8pHki0.jpg

just found this news on instagram...feel excited even nothing is confirm!!! 

Jang Hyuk confimed to do a cameo just read it on soompi..imagine if goddess also agree to do it..3 of her leading man and her on the same scene how cool is that?hahaha.

Excited to see cth and jjh again onscreen maybe like this?hahahahaha

edef0a6cjw1es2iiko6qag208w06onpd.gif

Edited by queenjihyun