Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

I think whatever hairstyle still suits her. ^_^ And OMG she's coming to the Philippines??!! Oohlala.. Surely, I'll keep an eye out :w00t: THanks chingu:) --- I just realized they had begun filming. So she could show up any day now.

Guest jhing

OMG!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhh I see AUSTRALIA as one of the filming locations! OMG!! :lol: Thank you for the Blood update angel chingu and for those lovely besti belli pics! Another OMG! Am loving her hair! Heck, she can go bald and I'd still love her. haha Ok, maybe not bald. haha Oh man, I'm seriously digging her shorter hair. She's absolutely gorgeous!

haha I see you posted some pics of her and other celebs wearing the same clothes eh? haha If you ask me, I think Jihyun wore them better. There, am biased. :lol:

Guest orphannies

aslkdlhag! She cut it! OMG! It's ok, she still looks hot as always :wub: I'm sure she welcomed the hair cut, she's had the long hair for such a LONG time! I remember reading somewhere that she wanted a to cut her hair, but her management told her NO, its what she is known for! :lol:

thanks for the updates and photos angel chingu!

Are you have some pics Jeon Ji Hyun in Hanbok? I haven't seen her before

here you go:

02_1600.jpg

01_1280.jpg

Guest monoceros

who's going to be the main guy? I really watn to know because.. i hope its not like..jay chou or something, god i would die.

Guest jicks

No, China and Argentina are the only filming locations.
^Nooo!!!!!! I got excited reading she was heading down to Australia... I was planning on stalking her lol

------>>>>>>edit: But I think you are right. According to http://www.junjihyun.org & http://www.imdb.com, China & Argentina are the only filming locations. I only wish she was heading down under!!!

PS- I was recently reading a blog where the person was saying that it was probably time Ji Hyun changed her hairstyle since she's been sporting the long-haired goddess look for so many years now... & what do you know! I LOVED her long tresses but the shorter 'do makes her look so fresh, too... gorgeous either way =D

Guest jhing

OMG jicks! you're from Australia? Whereabouts? haha let me take a wild guess. SYDNEY? haha I'm from DARWIN. haha Man, I got really excited too when I saw Australia as one of the filming locations. I started making my own stalking plans too you know. :lol:

orphannies chingu thanks for the hanbok pics of our unnie. She looks fantabulous as always!

Guest orphannies

I started making my own stalking plans too you know. :lol:

orphannies chingu thanks for the hanbok pics of our unnie. She looks fantabulous as always!

you're welcome chingu! :)

Dude, when I found out she was in the Los Angeles area, I kid you not I started making stalking plans with a few of my friends! :lol: Unfortunately we never had the time to actually do it! <_<

Guest kyosho

you're welcome chingu! :)

Dude, when I found out she was in the Los Angeles area, I kid you not I started making stalking plans with a few of my friends! :lol: Unfortunately we never had the time to actually do it! <_<

^^

I made plans.. I actually had written down where I expect her to be...

but unfortunately I was lazy and refused to drive in LA traffic especially around ktown :)

Guest orphannies

^^

I made plans.. I actually had written down where I expect her to be...

but unfortunately I was lazy and refused to drive in LA traffic especially around ktown :)

:lol: I think that was another reason why we never did do it. The LA traffic was enough to scare us away! But I think next time we know for sure she's going to be in the area, gonna tough it out and maybe we'll get lucky and have a sighting!

Guest jicks

OMG jicks! you're from Australia? Whereabouts? haha let me take a wild guess. SYDNEY? haha I'm from DARWIN. haha Man, I got really excited too when I saw Australia as one of the filming locations. I started making my own stalking plans too you know. :lol:
^Nope, I'm a Melburnian... sometimes I wish I was a Sydneysider because the majority of Korean artists who have come out seem to go for Sydney. I mean come on, Melbourne rocks! And Darwin, too ;o)

Anyway as far as I know so far, she won't be coming to Australia at all. Does it seem like Blood is taking forever to kickstart filming? The main male lead hasn't even been cast yet yeah?

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

OMG! Keep posting chinggus we're nearing 100 page!

She's not coming to the Philippines? Aww.. to bad I'm also planning to stalk her when she came here. :(

Jeon Ji-hyun Changes Hairdo for New Film

South Korean siren Jeon Ji-hyun shows off her new hairdo in a recent photo album. Her long, straight, naturally-dark hair had been her symbol for the ten years since she entered the showbiz industry. The star recently topped a list of most boring female stars in a survey conducted in South Korea. However, the star's agency company explained that Jeon Ji-hyun has only cut her hair short in preparation for her latest film "Blood: the Last Vampire". [Photo: sina.com.cn]

Crienglish

posted by francesca of AF

South Korean siren? Not bad!

Guest orphannies

OMG! Keep posting chinggus we're nearing 100 page!

She's not coming to the Philippines? Aww.. to bad I'm also planning to stalk her when she came here. :(

South Korean siren Jeon Ji-hyun shows off her new hairdo in a recent photo album. Her long, straight, naturally-dark hair had been her symbol for the ten years since she entered the showbiz industry. The star recently topped a list of most boring female stars in a survey conducted in South Korea. However, the star's agency company explained that Jeon Ji-hyun has only cut her hair short in preparation for her latest film "Blood: the Last Vampire". [Photo: sina.com.cn]

Crienglish

angel chingu, what part of the Philippines are you at? My family is from Zambales, I was just there on vacation earlier in the year. Thanks for the new news update. JJH's new hair length is growing on me, she looks good!

Guest monoceros

Crienglish

most boring female star?

aww.. but I see where they're coming form. kind of...sort of...a little....actually not really.. but I'm so biased. ^_^

Guest jicks

Haha, boring cuz she doesn't have any scandals attached to her. That's a good boring.

Anyway, some old pics pre haircut:

With Jung Woo Sung (that sexy bugger :blush: )

http://i.blog.empas.com/chunsine/27514028_400x533.jpg

^HAHA Sexy bugger alright, he just won't go away. That Giordano ad was so dangerously hot... Ji Hyun sure knows how to lay down the moves "^____^

And who would vote her as boring? They voters must be so boring themselves they have to involve themselves in a poll like that lol