Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest mama bear

well yeah...i think thats kinda boring for her career since she just focused on filming her movies...i think it would be much better if she'll make a kdrama!!! with cha tae hyun! hehe the guy from sassy gurl!!!! hehe

Guest jhing

^Nope, I'm a Melburnian... sometimes I wish I was a Sydneysider because the majority of Korean artists who have come out seem to go for Sydney. I mean come on, Melbourne rocks! And Darwin, too ;o)

Anyway as far as I know so far, she won't be coming to Australia at all. Does it seem like Blood is taking forever to kickstart filming? The main male lead hasn't even been cast yet yeah?

ahh Melbournian. haha Darwin doesn't rock dearie, trust me. it's very boring up here. haha I was in Melbourne 2 years ago. Loved the place. The weather can be a bit crazy, windy one minute, raining the next but it's a cool place to live. I think Sydney is like our capital city, you know everything is just there that's why international stars always choose to go there.

Seriously, I wanna see Blood already. So there's no lead guy yet? That's no good. haha I hope they get a hunk. I don't care if he's a hollywood star, chinese or korean as long as he looks gorgeous and of course someone who can act. haha

thanks for sharing the news. yeah, i think she has a boring celebrity life. she has no intrigue going around her or nobody is being linked to her. on one side its good because she keeps her private life private. and who wants to be talked about she has a good image to protect right guys???

Guest orphannies

I guess I must like boring. One of the main reasons I like her is because she doesn't have all those rumors/scandals attached with her name. She's got a really good clean image.

Hmm, I didnt know they haven't casted the mail lead. I hope he's cute and can act. Someone that will complement our JJH onscreen! :)

Guest kyosho

thanks for sharing the news. yeah, i think she has a boring celebrity life. she has no intrigue going around her or nobody is being linked to her. on one side its good because she keeps her private life private. and who wants to be talked about she has a good image to protect right guys???

i dont know much about her, but from what i gathered... she is not much of a social bumblebee compared to some other celebrities (who get around by sleeping with other people). She seems like a very nice and humble girl.

Guest Miraz

i dont know much about her, but from what i gathered... she is not much of a social bumblebee compared to some other celebrities (who get around by sleeping with other people). She seems like a very nice and humble girl.

thats one of my reason of loving her. as an actress she show her best on acting.

she did well .. others did well either, but dont know why jihyun seems to be special.

Go Go Go .. JiHyun@ FIGHTING!!!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

angel chingu, what part of the Philippines are you at? My family is from Zambales, I was just there on vacation earlier in the year. Thanks for the new news update. JJH's new hair length is growing on me, she looks good!

I'm from Batangas chinggu.

^_^

And who would vote her as boring? They voters must be so boring themselves they have to involve themselves in a poll like that lol

Haha good one chinggu! Maybe they're the boring ones not our Ji Hyun. :P

Guest orphannies

I'm from Batangas chinggu.

^_^

nice to have a fellow kababayan be a fan and on this thread chingu! :)

a few old photos I just wanted to share:

jjhsassy35.jpg

2ac1c6ce.jpg

JJH_02.jpg

deceit_612577.jpg

200503040059.jpg

0303_j.jpg

f_20070424173m_5e4ca66.jpg

f_20070424173m_1818c02.jpg

'확 바뀐' 윤은혜·전지현, 네티즌 '화제'

[마이데일리 2007-04-25 07:18]

[마이데일리 = 이은주 기자] 최근 인터넷에서 '확 바뀐' 모습의 전지현과 윤은혜의 모습이 네티즌들의 눈길을 사로잡고 있다.

각각 국내 패션 업체의 광고 모델로 활동하고 있는 이들은 본격적인 여름 시즌을 앞두고 패션 카다로그를 촬영했고, 네티즌이 이 사진들을 각종 블로그와 인터넷 게시판에 퍼나르면서 관심을 모으고 있는 것.

먼저, 전지현은 이번 패션 화보에서 지난 몇년간 고수했던 긴머리를 '싹둑' 잘라 일찌감치 많은이들의 관심을 한몸에 받았다. 현재 여성 의류 베스티벨리(besti belli)의 모델로 활동중인 그녀가 자신의 트레이드 마크였던 긴머리 헤어스타일에 변형을 주자, 네티즌들은 "생각보다 잘 어울린다", "예전의 긴머리가 더 낫다"며 설전을 벌이기도 했다.

한편, 최근 자신의 인터넷 미니홈피에 금발 가발을 쓴 사진을 올려 화제를 모았던 윤은혜도 여성복 브랜드 '비키'(VIKI) 여름 화보에서 얼굴에서 통통하던 볼살을 비롯해 전반적으로 살이 많이 빠져 이전과는 변화된 모습을 보였다.

'비키'와 '베스티벨리'를 담당하는 신원그룹의 한 관계자는 "전지현은 6년째 이 브랜드의 모델로 활동하고 있는데, 한층 가볍고 시원해 보이는 헤에스타일로 여름 느낌의 옷을 잘 표현했다"면서 "윤은혜의 경우는 올해 패션 트렌드인 네오 퓨처리즘에 맞춰 사이버 전사의 느낌을 주기 위해 노력했다"고 밝혔다.

[사진 출처 = 베스티벨리, 비키.]

(이은주 기자 er@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

posted by jnccrs at YEH thread

Guest Yohan

...However, the star's agency company explained that Jeon Ji-hyun has only cut her hair short in preparation for her latest film...

:sweatingbullets: I'm glad she'll grow her beautiful long hair again.

Guest jicks

You know, she should've saved the bit of hair she chopped off & sold it on eBay.

I would never cut my hair if I could get it that long & smooth & shiny...

^^Translation for the article posted

Alright let's see if I can translate this...as always pls excuse the translation. Hope this helps...

'Sudden Change' Yoon Eun Hye-Jeon Ji Hyun, Netizen 'Topic'

The recent 'sudden change' of Yoon Eun Hye and Jeon Ji Hyun's figures has attracted the attention of netizens.

Each one is active as advertisement model of the domestic fashion industry; these two are also gathering interest for their upcoming summer season catalog.

First, for the past couple of years Jeon Ji Hyun has stick to her long hair in fashion pictorials, now she cuts off her hair and is drawing interest (from netizens). Currently she is active as a model for the woman’s clothing line Besti Belli where she is changing her trademark long hair; netizens say “it matches her”, “I like her old hair” drawing mixed reviews.

On the other side, recently on her own minihompy Yoon Eun Hye posted pictures of herself in golden hair which became a topic; in the summer pictorial of the brand ‘Viki’ her cheeks which are generally chubby looks different. (I think it means her cheeks doesn’t look chubby there)

‘Viki’ and ‘Besti Belli’ officials say “Jeon Ji Hyun has been this brand’s model for 6 years, a lighter cool looking (shorter) hairstyle reflect the feeling of summer clothes well.” and “In Yoon Eun Hye’s case this year we put in the effort to create the feel of a talented and neofuture cyber warrior.”

credit o-cha for translating

Guest orphannies

You know, she should've saved the bit of hair she chopped off & sold it on eBay.

I would never cut my hair if I could get it that long & smooth & shiny...

And you know what? I bet there are some people that would pay $$ for it too! But I agree with you, if I could get my hair long, silky smooth and shiny like hers...I'd never cut it....well maybe the occassional trimming to get rid of the split ends...

Guest jhing

Wow! Thank you for the pics quteacho matey! Poor Jihyun! But then I'd chase her too if I was there. :lol:

Those pics are pretty recent too coz I can see her shorter hair.

Guest orphannies

Woah...that's pretty crazy! But I'm with jhing I'd probably chase her too! :lol:

That is pretty recent, she's got the short hair going. Ahh, the hair, still looking straight and silky smooth, even on the run! :lol:

Ji Hyun was filming at a sports center yesterday. The girl who stole Ji Hyun's cap sneaked into the place, pretending to be one of the crew members. She apologized to Ji Hyun and Ji Hyun replied with a friendly smile.

• Like 1

Guest jhing

Yupz, I would say they're in China filming for Blood.

What?! A girl stole her hat?! Bad girl! :lol:

I'd chase Jihyun like crazy but I wouldn't steal anything from her. Poor Jihyun.