Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Jeon Ji-hyeon's power despite absence and birth

photo694327.jpg

A legend is a legend indeed.

Jeon Ji-hyeon was nominated for Best Actress and Yoo Ah-in for Best Actor despite her absence and child birth.

The two were awarded these prizes at the 2016 Max Movie Film Awards on the 25th.

Oh Dal-soo said a speech on behalf of Jeon Ji-hyeon. He said, "Jeon Ji-hyeon is busy babysitting". She wasn't there but she might as well have been. She beat several competitors and was nominated for the grand prize.

Jeon Ji-yeon gave birth to a son on the 10th last month, 4 years after she got married. She's been caring for her baby ever since but the entertainment biz won't leave her alone. She's been getting offers for dramas and movies continuously. She's even been getting love calls for ads.

A source said, "She's had a long term of absence since "The Thieves" but her power has proven strong. She's not at all affected by the absence and that's not something everyone can do".

Meanwhile, the 2016 Max Movie Film Awards is based on the public's vote. Votes were conducted from January 7th to February 2nd totalling 906 movies that were released in 2015.

source: HANCINEMA

• Like 6

Loving everything about that Hancinema report. Love how Oh Dal-soo accepted the award on JJH's behalf, and his speech reminds of that Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards where he teased JJH and her growing belly. Even with JJH's minimal appearances last year, she's still very much relevant and can still feel her A-star status, what with the many offers just waiting for her approval. I can't wait for her comeback. Hopefully, we'll get to see even just a glimpse of that gorgeous family soon. :wub: 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, saoirselmo said:

Loving everything about that Hancinema report. Love how Oh Dal-soo accepted the award on JJH's behalf, and his speech reminds of that Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards where he teased JJH and her growing belly. Even with JJH's minimal appearances last year, she's still very much relevant and can still feel her A-star status, what with the many offers just waiting for her approval. I can't wait for her comeback. Hopefully, we'll get to see even just a glimpse of that gorgeous family soon. :wub: 

Is there a vid where oh dal soo accepted the award for jjh?? It seems like he's fond of her , ahahahaha., I also want to see sbs awards where lee young ae presented the award in place of jjh..Even though jjh is on hiatus.. im very happy for her .. I hope that she adjusted well on being a mother.. I wonder if she will ever show a picture of her son ahahaha... 

Did she bought 2 properties or that's the same house that they've been renovating/ rebuilding since april last year??? 

2 hours ago, bathilda said:

Is there a vid where oh dal soo accepted the award for jjh?? It seems like he's fond of her , ahahahaha., I also want to see sbs awards where lee young ae presented the award in place of jjh..Even though jjh is on hiatus.. im very happy for her .. I hope that she adjusted well on being a mother.. I wonder if she will ever show a picture of her son ahahaha... 

Did she bought 2 properties or that's the same house that they've been renovating/ rebuilding since april last year??? 

She bought 2 properties in Samseong-dong. She paid 7.5 billion won for the house that will be her new home. Then she bought the other house for 4.4 billion won. Every building that she bought has been remodeled. 

• Like 1

The amount of real estate owned by Jun Ji Hyun just may blow your mind

In addition to being a Hallyu star, Jun Ji Hyun may also be rightfully addressed as a real estate tycoon. The actress reportedly owns properties that total up to a whopping 40 billion KRW (~$33.3 million USD)! 

On March 7, 'Woman Sense' reported that Jun Ji Hyun purchased a single home that is located in Seoul's posh Samseong-dong. Just in Samseong-dong alone, Jun Ji Hyun owns several properties for which the going rate is 15 billion KRW (~$12.3 million USD). 

Last May, Jun Ji Hyun had jointly purchased a two-story single home for 4.4 billion KRW (~$3.66 million USD) with her agency president. Including the apartment complex she used to live in before marriage and the Hyundai residential area that she purchased for 7.5 billion KRW (~$6.24 million USD) back in 2014, she is currently in possession of three real estate properties just in Samseong-dong. 

Throw in the Nonhyun-dong five-story building that she purchased back in 2007 (going rate of ~$14.1 million USD) , the two-story Ichon-dong building she purchased in 2013 (going rate of ~$5.41 million USD), and her honeymoon villa in Daechi-dong, it is estimated that Jun Ji Hyun owns around $33.3 million USD in real estate. 

cr.allkpop

• Like 4

Jun Ji Hyun chosen as 'bhc' model for 3rd year in a row

jun-ji-hyun_1457550328_af_org.jpg

Chicken franchise 'bhc' has chosen actress Jun Ji Hyun as their model for the third year in a row!

It revealed on March 9 that they have renewed their modeling contract with the star.  A 'bhc' rep revealed, "'bhc' exclusive model Jun Ji Hyun has a huge influence on foreigners, like how Chinese tourists who visit our country take commemorative pictures in front of the 'bhc' store where Jun Ji Hyun's image is plastered.  This year, too, we plan to concentrate on getting 'bhc' out there through Jun Ji Hyun."

source: allkpop

• Like 5

2016 CHUNSA FILM ART AWARDS presented by KOREA FILM DIRECTORS SOCIETY

05 April 2016 ~ COEX Auditorium ~ 18:00 KST

Five film critics (Kim Jong Won, Jo Hye Jeong, Kim Yeong Jin, Hwang Yeong Mi, Kim Hyung Seok) nominate the candidates and the judging committee comprised of active directors choose the winners. Assassination has been nominated for Best Film, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Technical Award, Best Actress (Jeon Ji Hyun), Best Supporting Actor (Jo Jin Woong).

2016030915052662751_1_99_20160309155604.

cr: STAR NEWS

BEST ACTRESS NOMINATIONS

JEON JI HYUN - ASSASSINATION

Jeon Do Yeon - The Shameless

Kim Min Hee - Right Now, Wrong Then

Lee Jung Hyun - Alice in Earnestland

Kim Hye Soo - Coin Locker Girl

• Like 3

Jun Ji Hyun revealed to have been super active despite pregnancy and morning sickness

jun-ji-hyun_1458147987_af_org.jpg

The latest episode of TV Chosun's 'Pumpkin Seed' delved into the hard work of actress Jun Ji Hyun, who gave birth to a son back in February.  It was revealed that even during her pregnancy, she showed no signs of dwindling activities, particularly regarding CFs.

One panelist on the show stated, "The advertisement world first learned of Jun Ji Hyun's pregnancy.  A star's private life is a sensitive topic in the advertising world, as you know. That's why Jun Ji Hyun first let the beer advertising company know her plans for pregnancy ahead of time.  Because it's weird if a person does a beer commercial while she's pregnant.  Despite that, because Jun Ji Hyun's star power is so strong, the beer company renewed the contract under the condition that they will exclude scenes of her drinking the beer.  That's why, even while she was actually pregnant, her CFs went out, but there's no image of her holding a glass."

Another panelist said, "Even six months into her pregnancy, it appears Jun Ji Hyun had morning sickness. Six months into her pregnancy, she did a chicken CF, and I heard that she did all of even the eating scenes without pushing it," bringing up her professionalism before continuing on with, "When she went into her seventh month of pregnancy, Jun Ji Hyun did a cosmetics CF and boasted such a beauty to the point you could not catch onto her D-line."

Kim Hyung Ja said a bit sadly, "She has a lot of money and popularity, so she should have rested a bit while pregnant; I wonder why she did so much work?"  Kim Gu Ra commented, "They were probably established ahead of time.  And she couldn't cancel."

source: allkpop

• Like 4

6 hours ago, demarchelier said:

THE MARCH ISSUE OF WOMAN SENSE MAGAZINE CLAIMS TO HAVE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF JEON JI HYUN POSTPARTUM AND OF THE HERITAGE POSTPARTUM CARE CENTER WHERE SHE STAYED AT. THIS IS THE PROBABLY CLOSEST THING TO PAPARAZZI PICS OF A POSTPARTUM JJH.:ph34r: BETTER THAN NOTHING, I GUESS.:lol:KakaoTalk_20160316_102812332.jpg?type=w7

cr: cafe naver

Is she the one with a blur face pic?? what is she holding?? a baby?? ahahahahaa.....it would be nice if there's a lot of paparazzi pic without blurring it .. im dying to see her.....

while waiting for her come back....kill time T.T throwback at some of her uniqlo photoshoot. BTW anyone know if Uniqlo will continue to sign her as model or no more. The dramaland is so boring without her. I really miss JJH so much. Really hope she recuperate fast, even waiting for 3 months is like 3 years.

0iFEQTB.jpg

Song Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Tae Hee - the top 3 actresses of our generation?

2016032501002169600150501_99_20160324162

Article: This must be why everyone's obsessed with 'Tae Hye Ji'

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+6,945, -565] Let's leave 'Yongpal' out of this, the drama got worse the longer it went on. All I remember from it is all the PPL.

2. [+6,286, -892] Kim Tae Hee's pretty but her acting doesn't deserve to be up there. And 'Yongpal' was successful purely off of Joo Won who did all the work~~

3. [+7,448, -1,336] Song Hye Gyo has had countless hit dramas while Jun Ji Hyun has only one hit drama but a ton of daebak movies that she was the lead in. What has Kim Tae Hee done in the past 10 years other than show off her face? She's so untalented as an actor but she gets lumped in with people like Song Hye Gyo and Jun Ji Hyun all the time.

4. [+3,817, -271] Song Hye Gyo and Jun Ji Hyun are good at acting and pick their projects well

5. [+5,059, -950] Let's please leave Kim Tae Hee out of that list

6. [+1,295, -99] Wow, come to think of it, Song Hye Gyo hasn't had a drama that flopped..

7. [+1,396, -137] Kim Tae Hee's only talent is her face. There's just nothing she can do no matter how hard she tries, she has no potential. Her acting bores me.

8. [+1,160, -111] Let's leave Kim Tae Hee out of this, she doesn't deserve a free ride under their names

9. [+1,105, -101] Kim Tae Hee has no place in acting unless it's in a CF

10. [+996, -66] My votes go to Song Hye Gyo and Jun Ji Hyun

source: netizenbuzz
  • Like 3