Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

htm_20160128141042309876.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] 'Stars' confirmed for broadcast in China after two years

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+588, -17] I went to China to study abroad in 2013 and 7-8 out of 10 Chinese women I met knew about Kim Soo Hyun so I thought the drama was already broadcast there, but I guess it wasn't... Maybe this will bring back the hype again?

2. [+496, -6] I think most of China has seen it already, chimaek was really popular~

3. [+332, -4] I had to go back and check the date on this article because I thought China already broadcast it

4. [+38, -2] I assumed it was already broadcast because of how famous Kim Soo Hyun is there... the drama is still fun to rewatch ㅜㅜ

5. [+37, -1] Hul... so the drama hasn't even been officially broadcast and Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun have been that popular??????????

Spoiler

Source: Naver

1. [+5,188, -110] Looks like we'll get the Do Min Joon craze again ㅋ the drama's fun no matter how many times you watch it

2. [+4,711, -60] China was that obsessed over it and it wasn't even officially broadcast yet..

3. [+2,786, -72] I imagine the craze will be even bigger once it's officially broadcast... I miss Do Min Joon and Chun Songyi

4. [+600, -13] Wait so China was that obsessed with the drama and it wasn't even officially out??? The drama's so amazing..

5. [+382, -8] I still watch reruns on Korean cable and never get tired of watching it ㅠㅠ

cr: netizenbuzz

• Like 1

On 1/28/2016 at 4:06 PM, demarchelier said:

Article: [Exclusive] 'Stars' confirmed for broadcast in China after two years

1. [+588, -17] I went to China to study abroad in 2013 and 7-8 out of 10 Chinese women I met knew about Kim Soo Hyun so I thought the drama was already broadcast there, but I guess it wasn't... Maybe this will bring back the hype again?

2. [+496, -6] I think most of China has seen it already, chimaek was really popular~

3. [+332, -4] I had to go back and check the date on this article because I thought China already broadcast it

4. [+38, -2] I assumed it was already broadcast because of how famous Kim Soo Hyun is there... the drama is still fun to rewatch ㅜㅜ

5. [+37, -1] Hul... so the drama hasn't even been officially broadcast and Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun have been that popular??????????

Reveal hidden contents

1. [+5,188, -110] Looks like we'll get the Do Min Joon craze again ㅋ the drama's fun no matter how many times you watch it

2. [+4,711, -60] China was that obsessed over it and it wasn't even officially broadcast yet..

3. [+2,786, -72] I imagine the craze will be even bigger once it's officially broadcast... I miss Do Min Joon and Chun Songyi

4. [+600, -13] Wait so China was that obsessed with the drama and it wasn't even officially out??? The drama's so amazing..

5. [+382, -8] I still watch reruns on Korean cable and never get tired of watching it ㅠㅠ

cr: netizenbuzz

oh wow, with China's population and the show being broadcasted on free tv, this might be another MLFTS 2014 China Craze version 2.0. :w00t:

• Like 2

'My Love from the Star' to be officially broadcast in China

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160129

The first half of 2014 in Korea was all about SBS drama “My Love From the Star,” as the show’s extraterrestrial hero wove his magic across the nation--and beyond.

China received the mega hit drama with open-arms, and approximately two years later, all 21 episodes of the show are to be aired through Anhui Television, China’s nationwide satellite network. 

The broadcasting rights to the drama were sold to Chinese distributors around the time the drama aired its finale, but there was no more news of an airing there for some time. Chinese authorities are known to be extremely fastidious with their decision-making on broadcasting and the drama spent a long while on their dissection table. 

The lead male, Do Min-joon’s extraterrestrial status, while a main factor that lead to the show’s critical success, became a double-edged sword, as the theme directly went against certain censorship rules. 

It seemed like the show had gone into a cultural cul-de-sac, but time eventually solved the problem. The newfound popularity of cable channel, tvN’s “Cheese in the Trap,” starring actor Park Hae-jin--who happened to play the rival character to Do Min-joon-- played a noteworthy part in finalizing the broadcast decision. Recently, “Cheese in the Trap” was sold to air in China for a record-breaking price of $2 million, proving the frenzy over the tvN drama. 

The official broadcasting of “My Love from the Star” is expected to create a second wave of K-culture and set new paradigms within China. The show’s pilot episode is to be aired 10 p.m. on Jan. 29 through Anhui Television, marking its official debut in China. 

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

source: KPOP HERALD - 29 JANUARY 2016

• Like 1

Jun Ji Hyun Gives Birth to Her First Child

Jun Ji Hyun Gives Birth to Her First Child

Actress Jun Ji Hyun has officially become a mother.

According to a report from Joseon Ilboon February 10, Jun Ji Hyun gave birth to her son at dawn. After being married for four years, the actress and her husband are elated over their child’s birth.

The 35-year-old actress’s pregnancy was first revealed after the release of her movie “Assassination” in July. At the time she was 10 weeks pregnant.

Jun Ji Hyun and her same-age husbandChoi Joon Hyuk married in 2012. Her husband is the grandson of famous hanbok designer Lee Young Hee and is working for Bank of America.

Congratulations to Jun Ji Hyun and her husband!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/09/jun-ji-hyun-gives-birth-to-her-first-child/

Congratulations!!!:lol:

• Like 9

Jun Ji-hyun welcomes baby boy

Actress Jun Ji-hyun on Wednesday gave birth to a baby boy. It has been around four years since she got married. 

According to her agency Culture Depot, Jun gave birth to her first child at a hospital in Seoul early morning on Wednesday. Both Jun and the baby are in a good health. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160210

Jun married her husband Choi Joon-hyuk in 2012. Choi, who works at the Bank of America’s Seoul branch, comes from a well-to-do family. He is the son of renowned designer Lee Jung-woo and the grandson of Lee Young-hee, one of the most respected hanbok, or Korean traditional costume, designers in the country. Choi’s father runs one of the largest asset management companies here. 

Jun has been on a break since appearing in the box office hit “Assassination” last summer. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

cr: KPOP HERALD

Jeon Ji-hyeon gives birth to a baby boy

Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon, 35, has become a new mom.

According to a media on February 10th, Jeon Ji-hyeon delivered a son in a obstetrics and gynecology clinic in Seoul. Both of the new mother and father are very, very happy according to the news.

After her movie "The Assassination" was released in July last year, Jeon Ji-hyeon announced she was 10 weeks pregnant and withdrew from her career activities.

Jeon Ji-hyeon married Choi Joon-hyeok in 2012, who is the same age as her. Her husband Choi, who is also known to be a grandson to the celebrity hanbok designer Lee Young-hee, is a financial figure working for Bank of America.

• Like 6

Jun Ji Hyun gives birth to a healthy baby boy

jjh.jpeg

Article: Jun Ji Hyun reps, "She gave birth to a son this morning... both mother and child are healthy"

1. [+488, -22] Imagine being born and your mother is Jun Ji Hyun... congratulations on your son!

2. [+453, -22] Can't believe Jun Ji Hyun's a mother now... congrats on the birth!!

3. [+413, -17] At least the son's tall height will be guaranteed ㅋㅋ congratulations~

4. [+25, -1] That son's going to grow up to be so handsome

5. [+24, -1] Probably the most successful female celebrity in Korea... that lucky kid being born to her.

Source: Nate

1. [+125, -5] Can't believe it's already been 4 years since she got married. Time flies... congrats on the son ^^

2. [+118, -10] Bet he's handsome!! Congratulations, can't wait to see you get back to acting~~~

3. [+92, -3] Already 4 years since she got married... congratulations, raise him well ^^

4. [+21, -0] She's married and even a mother now.. but when I see her in 'Hera' CFs, you can barely tell she's even a married woman..

5. [+7, -1] So jealous of that kid, born with a diamond spoon. Already owns buildings in Gangnam, his dad is probably wealthy too... and A-tier genes to boot.

1. [+3,750, -90] Still so pretty before and after marriage

2. [+2,032, -60] Congratulations unni

3. [+252, -18] Maybe Jun Ji Hyun will do a diaper changing ad one day ㅋ

4. [+260, -32] I can't believe she's a mother now ㅠㅠ I hope her husband's good to her ㅠㅠ she even gave him a healthy son

5. [+211, -17] Born to a mother who is Jun Ji Hyun and a father who's a flower boy. Such lucky, superior genes!!! ^^ Talk about winning the lottery

cr: NETIZENBUZZ

• Like 9

Wow congratulations with the new baby!! Yesterday I kept on watching live births on youtube... I have a feeling that shes gonna give birth this week.... I just want it to happen after the chinese New year ahahhaha.. so happy... if im not mistaken I think shes on her 39th week.... Congrats again

• Like 1

more articles...

Jun Ji Hyun and her husband welcome a son!

Actress Jun Ji Hyun and her husband have welcomed a son!

Jun Ji Hyun's agency announced on February 10 that she'd given birth to a healthy boy at a Seoul hospital in the morning. She and her son are reported to be in good condition. The agency added, "Please look upon Jun Ji Hyun, who's welcomed a new family member, with a warm heart. She'll return with a good project."

Jun Ji Hyun and her husband married in April of 2012, and this is their first child in 3 years of marriage.

Congratulations to Jun Ji Hyun and her husband!

cr.allkpop

Jun Ji-hyun becomes mother

Top hallyu actress Jun Ji-hyun, 35, has given birth to a son, four years after marrying, Sports Chosun reported Wednesday.

The entertainment news outlet cited a source close to the actress as saying Jun had the baby Wednesday morning.

It was her first pregnancy since marrying Choi Joon-hyuk, who works at the Bank of America’s Seoul branch.

She is known for her role in popular television drama “My Love from the Star (2014).”

cr.koreatimes

• Like 5

Jeon Ji-hyun gives birth

by girlfriday | February 10, 2016 | No Comments
JeonJiHyun1.jpg

Congrats to actress Jeon Ji-hyun, who just gave birth to a baby boy on the morning of February 10. Her agency announced that mother and son are both healthy, and that she’ll be taking some time off to rest, after which she’ll choose her comeback project.

There are a few headlines that are already announcing her expected return in writer Park Ji-eun’s new drama with PD Jin Hyuk (Master’s Sun, City Hunter), that’s currently courtingLee Min-ho (Heirs) to star. That seems like speculation at this point, though not unwarranted, since writer Park Ji-eun did sign with Jeon Ji-hyun’s agency after their mega-hit drama You From Another Star.

The project launched Jeon into a second wave of superstardom, not that her A-list film career was anything to scoff at, mind you. A hit drama just has a way of making you more approachable, and there’s no denying the aftereffects of a Hallyu sensation like that one.

I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if writer and actress teamed up again, but I have to wonder how likely it is this year, given that the project would have to start filming relatively soon to get Lee Min-ho onboard (with army duty looming and all), and Jeon needs time off after giving birth. All we know for now is that it’s a romantic comedy headed to SBS sometime this year. I wouldn’t mind the pairing, as long as neither of them is an actor, a PD, or an alien.

source: dramabeans

• Like 6