Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

afroluffy - I've never seen her dramas. As much as I would love to I can't coz I don't think they're available with English subs. But I heard Happy Together was good.

hi jhing. yeah, happy together was pretty good. i totally loved the drama. fyi, someone was kind enough to rip the subs from the DVD set and uploaded them onto D-addicts. thought it might help. :w00t: and her other drama steal my heart also has english subtitles. yey. i hope this information is helpful to anyone who wishes to watch her series:)

Guest jhing

ione - that's good but the thing is I don't know how to use d-addicts. :lol: But thanks anyway. I'm sure the others will find it useful. :D

Guest hyo.jy

jihyun11.jpg

my favve. pic of her!!

i love how she always looks fresh and not caked on with makeup..

hah a

and she was greattt in my sassy girl =]]

my idolll

ione - that's good but the thing is I don't know how to use d-addicts. :lol: But thanks anyway. I'm sure the others will find it useful. :D

:lol: i know what you mean, jhing you're not alone in this arena :blush: these things require taking great effort to really learn it... it took me some time to figure them out. ha ha.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Thanks for the warm welcome chinggus. I felt like I was a newbie here again. :lol:

Woah so many polls and news about our sassy girl :w00t: thanks guys.

Guest yum yum dimsum

d-addicts? im more familiar with clubbox :sweatingbullets: but thanks for sharing..

it's too quiet here :ph34r: hope to hear something about her soon!!!

d-addicts? im more familiar with clubbox :sweatingbullets: but thanks for sharing..

it's too quiet here :ph34r: hope to hear something about her soon!!!

you're welcome, yum yum dimsum. you, yourself, have shared a lot with us (fellow Jihyun-addicts) some pretty good stuff on here :blush: I'm glad to see some new pics of her Coca Cola CF shoot. Thanks for posting=p Keep up the good work, chinggu. On the side note, you're right. In my opinion, clubbox is a lot easier for downloading (as opposed to D-addicts' torrents). So I just download everything from clubbox then get the subs from d-addicts^_^ :lol:

Guest yum yum dimsum

ione - wow thanks!!! im doing my best to spread the ji hyun love :P

nence - those aren't new, just unseen. she doesn't endorse Coca Cola anymore :P

BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE BEHIND THE SCENES

btlv009ug1.jpgbtlv010np3.jpg

Guest starsangel

Wow Jeon got overall best body and face. That is quite true. She is very pretty! and she is tall as well

img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4944/btlv009ug1.jpg img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8876/btlv010np3.jpg

thankz fo de piccies and updatez chingu!

keep 'em comin!!!!!!! ;)

Guest yum yum dimsum

angel_wings88 - don't know, they wont reveal his name (or who he is and what's his role). some say he's some popular actor. i guess we're going to find out soon

btlv011kl8.jpg

Jeon Ji Hyeon as one of the entertainers who people would like to spend the summer holidays with

[2007-06-27 09:59:14]

200706270940471001_2.jpg

[Newsen Journalist Jo Eun Byeol]

Actress Kim Tae Hee and singer Bi were chosen as the entertainers who people would like to spend the summer holidays with.

Kim Tae Hee and Bi were chosen in 1st place as they got the backing of 30% males interrogated and 25% females interrogated respectively in the questionnaire survey intended for 1087 executives and regular employees of LG Telecom from June 15th to the 25th with the subject 'the entertainer who you would most like to spend the summer holidays with'.

The females gave their reasons for choosing the person in 1st place "The copper color and tanned skin of Bi seems to look really good with the vacation place", "His frame, his dances, his face and all his songs are good", "It doesn't seem like I'll be bored if we both go on a travel together". The males gave their reasons on their choice "Kim Tae Hee seems to look obedient and won't fight at the vacation place", "It's the honor of the clan to make memories with Kim Tae Hee", "Even if I am here just to see the good-looking her, it seems fun".

On the other hand, Lee Hyo Ri and Jeon Ji Hyeon followed after Kim Tae Hee for female entertainers and Jeong Il Woo and Jo In Seong followed after Bi for the male entertainers. Besides that, other opinions that they wanted to go with Jeon Won Ju, Kim Eul Dong, Psy, the Infinite Challenge team, Choi Min Su, Tak Jae Hun and the main character 'Scofield (real name: Wentworth Miller)' of popular United States hit 'Prison Break' were referred.

Jo Eun Byeol mulgae@newsen.com

Article dissemination and press information newsen@newsen.com

News caught by hand, Visible news (www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ Newsen. Reprint without permission & re-distribution prohibited

article source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200706270940471001

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest jhing

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4944/btlv009ug1.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8876/btlv010np3.jpg

Wow new piccies! Thanks yum dear! OMG! I can't wait for this movie to come out. It's going to rock coz Jihyun's in it. :lol:

Guest yum yum dimsum

^can't wait either. :blush:

sweetpop18 - filming finishes today, she'll have a poster shoot/photoshoot(?) on the 21,22 of this month

'Queen of Legs' Jeon Ji Hyun!!

legsld7.gif

"Who's got the best legs for a miniskirt?"

Jeon Ji Hyun - 42.1%

Kim Ah Joong - 20.4%

Yoon Eun Hye - 15.4%

Oh Yoon Ah - 8.8%

Hyun Young - 4%

Han Ye Seul - 4%

Choi Jung Won - 3%

Choi Ye Jin - 2.3%

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...17/77q02010.htm