Guest cookiemonster1430262540

^Sorry chinggu I can't find updates for now :ph34r:

팔색조 전지현, 청순 섹시 도도 ‘긴머리부터 숏커트까지’

[2007-05-22 08:14:48]

newsenphoto2eg9.jpg

LINK TO THE ARTICLE

Guest orphannies

^ thanks!

Oh man, now I'm totally convinced JJH is Saya! She looks bad@$$ in this shot just like Saya did in the anime! This is the scene where they're chasing the plane....omg! Now I really can't wait to see the movie!

Guest monoceros

but it won't be out until 2008.. that makes me so sad.. and i really don't want to have high expectations actually..

Guest orphannies

but it won't be out until 2008.. that makes me so sad.. and i really don't want to have high expectations actually..

I know what you mean, but one thing you can always expect is a great performance by Ji Hyun. She always delivers with whatever they ask of her. So in that aspect I am confident she will bring life to Saya in the live action movie.

Guest Kimmie

She'll be out in a Vampire movie? o.o I so need to watch that! =O

Thank you for the recent pictures guys! ^^;

Guest yum yum dimsum

NEW ANYCALL 'MINISKIRT' x16

smpss038fiz0.jpgsmpss038gkl0.jpgsmpss038hnl2.jpg

smpss038irv6.jpg

smpss038jfh6.jpgsmpss038kuo1.jpg

smpss038lem5.jpgsmpss038mug0.jpgsmpss038nwu8.jpg

smpss038owa2.jpgsmpss038pii6.jpgsmpss038qaq5.jpg

smpss038rcg8.jpgsmpss038shf8.jpgsmpss038tai2.jpg

is it just me or she looks way younger with her new hair??

Guest orphannies

^thanks for sharing the new pix! :)

she really does look younger with the new hair. I'm so loving it on her!

Guest jhing

NEW BLOOD STILL!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7034/btlvpro001ne2.jpg

credit: varietyasiaonline

OMG! Am speechless! :lol: Thank you for the still. I cant wait to see more. I'll prolly go even more nuts when more stills come out! haha

Her new Anycall CF is hot! Thanks for the links and pics everyone!

Guest jicks

Just came across this article>>>

Netizens Excited for Jeon Ji-hyun's New Do

Two TV commercials featuring actress Jeon Ji-hyun in short hair and a miniskirt are making big waves online. Jeon, whose trademark is her long straight hair, shows an exceptionally different image in a commercial for cosmetic brand Laneige. An online clip of the commercial is gaining in popularity, with over 310,000 views so far.

It's the first time Jeon has appeared on screen with short hair instead of her usual long locks. The new hair style was made possible with a wig. "It was the first time Jeon ever wore a wig," a Laneige official said. "She's very happy with her long straight hair, but she decided to wear a wig to show another side in the commercial."

Actress Jeon Ji-hyun appears in a TV commercial for cosmetics brand Laneige in short hair.

Meanwhile, ahead of the release of Samsung Electronics' Ultra Edition 10.9 cell phone (SCH-C220/SPH-C2200 /SPH-C2250), nicknamed the Miniskirt, another Jeon Ji-hyun commercial is also drawing a lot of attention. The product, which has been released in Europe as the U-600, was dubbed the Miniskirt phone from the fact that its shape is similar to the one-piece skirts that are currently in fashion.

Actress Jeon Ji-hyun appears in a TV commercial for Samsung Electronics’ Ultra Edition 10.9, nicknamed the Miniskirt phone./Yonhap

The commercial features Jeon in an old-fashioned miniskirt, but she's stopped by the "miniskirt police" for wearing a too-long skirt. She boldly responds by shortening her skirt on the spot. The commercial is building curiosity for the real product.

(englishnews@chosun.com)

^I'm loving the new bouncy 'do, too!!

Guest jhing

Yay! More pics from her latest cf! Thanks for sharing yumyumdimsum!

jicks! thanks for the news article! hehe she wore a wig! well, it suits her. :lol:

cutekid - thanks for the YT links to her new cf!