Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest lailanie10

hehe it's been a long time since my last post.hi to all! if she gets into hollywood that'll be great for her career.but i want to see her first in a korean drama.

kyosho: glad to see more english sites of JJH. a lot of her fan sites closed down after windstruck, probably because she's so quiet and has so little public appearances. Initially i wanted to make a site for her as well, but I don't have too much time for it. I can only manage blogs to promote her movies (blogs are easier than websites) and posting her latest news/CFs/pics in some english forums.

Sushiboii: well said. what we like about her is her outer and inner beauty. I like her personality too, she's so humble, laid back, natural and doesn't like to be in the spotlight. its not easy to find actresses without much rumours + she's such a professional actress, she doesn't pay too much attention on her appearance in movies, and wouldn't mind not putting any make up in movies.

Actually during her Daisy promotion in Hong Kong, Andrew Lau told the reporters that Sidus is planning a collaboration with him again in a new JJH film. The HK scriptwriters are working on the script now, its about a female secret agent. I'm not sure if this plan is still going on since there are so many news about her next project being an indie film or Hollywood movie, that's why I didn't spread any news about this. but it would be great to see JJH as a secret agent, just like Jennifer Garner in Alias.

Monoceros:to some ppl she doesnt have the wow factor, but i think the more u look at her, the more u'll find her pretty. her acting makes her beautiful.

8-17-06

502 NEW PICTURES UPLOADED @ ORANGE.PARAZZ!

COMMERCIAL - Anycall

COMMERCIAL - Laneige / 003

COMMERCIAL - Olympus

FILM - Daisy / 002

FILM - Il Mare / 002

FILM - My Sassy Girl / 002

FILM - The Uninvited / 002

FILM - Windstruck / 002

MISC - Wallpapers / 002

MISC - Young JJH

PHOTOSHOOT - Elle

PHOTOSHOOT - Miscellaneous

PRINT - DVD/VCD/OST

8-18-06

264 NEW PICTURES UPLOADED @ ORANGE.PARAZZ!

FILM - Daisy / 001

FILM - Daisy / 004

FILM - Daisy / 005

FILM - Daisy / 006

MISC - Ads, Billboards, Posters, etc

Need the password? Go to this entry.

ENJOY FOLKS! :)

Guest kyosho

that's fine cjoey... i'll just grab what you posted and archive it onto my site (credited of course!). I figured we need a site that organizes all this info to something easier to browse and such. Since i visit these sites every_single_day and cuz i dont do anything at work.. i have a lot of free time (until i find my next job or until i lose interest in JJH which doesnt seem to be anytime soon) :D

read this from today's Hong Kong papers, Kelly Chen (a famous HK actress and singer) said a Japanese film company is inviting her to film a movie with Ji Hyun and Itou Misaki. Its a China (HK)-Korea-Japan collaboration film. Everything is not confirmed yet , they are still in the early stages of disscusion, she still hasn't read the script and know nothing about the story and character.

Kyosho: yup, we need a well-organized English site to promote JJH, so that more people get to know her. I don't mind helping out in providing her clips and translating her articles if anyone needs my help. I'm just wondering if there's any Korean who knows Korean here

Guest yum yum dimsum

jhing, sexiest!! definetely! :lol:

lailanie10, yeah i want to see her in one drama too. but i'll support her no matter what choice she makes.

soymilk, wow!! i love that gallery. that's the largest JJH gallery on the net. keep adding pictures!!!

kyosho, wow another JJH site. looking good so far! keep it up.

maintaining a site is reallly hard. and i cant understand korean so that makes it twice harder... and those online free translators aren't really much of a big help. but i'm usually in front of my computer studying so i can update really fast with new pictures, cf's and english articles, but sometimes im not at home :sweatingbullets: but keep it up. if you need help just shout out! ;)

cjoey, wow a lot of possible future projects for Ji Hyun! another Andrew Lau collaboration? i guess, that probably wont be happening anytime soon since Andrew Lau is shooting a Hollywood film at the moment. and about that HK/Korea/Japan collaboration. I'm not really familiar with Kelly Chen or Itou Misaki. But I'm glad JJH is getting a lot of offers.!!! i hope she chooses wisely.

and translating her articles if anyone needs my help.

you can understand chinese right? just wondering if you can translate a few articles. you know my site.. :lol: i have a list of articles there. i'll credit you of course. if you can't, thats fine!!! :lol: worth asking.

the Korean papers today reported that Ji Hyun will be going to LA to study English again in the end of the year as preparation for Hollywood. I don't know if this is a rumour or it is confirmed. if it is true that means she'll only start her next project after her English study which is likely to be next year. this means that we'll have to wait for a LONG time to see her next film.

Suhiboii: i bet u got those articles from Aiselo..i've read those before, some are indeed very interesting, especially Elle, TVB and some latest ones. I'll pick some from Aiselo's site to translate for u, but I can't promise that i can finish them now because I'm pretty busy with my studies until the end of this semester. I'll do that when i have the time. did u get any Korean translators for your site?

Aug 18, 2006

Jeon Ji-hyun Turns Into Rock Bride

Can that really be Jeon Ji-hyun? The famously demure Korean star has transformed herself into a rock chick for the Laneige fall cosmetics line of Amore Pacific, evolving into a glamorous power woman. On stage, she shows off her singing ability and smooth thighs, with a newfound energy infusing her every move.

200608180038_01.jpg

200608180038_02.jpg

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0608180038.html

Guest yum yum dimsum

rubie, thanks for the news!! cant wait to see that CF!

cjoey, thanks! take your time. havent got any korean translators yet, but hopefully soon.

---

here's my rough translation on that article about the Hollywood advance thing. not sure if this is correct though..

Jeon Ji Hyun is planning to leave for United States at the end of the year to continue brushing up her English. However, Ji Hyun's manager said, "At the moment, there's no plans that Ji Hyun will leave for the USA to study."

"The possibility of Jeon Ji Hyun's next work being a Hollywood production is big," reports said but he disapproved of the reports saying "There's no decision yet on what her next project will be. I have no idea how such reports came out."

Last June, Jung Hun-Tak, president of Jeon's management IHQ said "Jeon is looking at several scripts right now and her final decision might even go to an independent film." SOURCE

She needs to do a good Korean drama before she goes Hollywood. :lol:

I just wish she'd focus more on her acting than on making cfs.

I mean, JJH the model is fantabulous but I love JJH the actress the most. :D

She needs to do a good Korean drama before she goes Hollywood. :lol:

I just wish she'd focus more on her acting than on making cfs.

I mean, JJH the model is fantabulous but I love JJH the actress the most. :D

Well I guess making cfs is what make her so famous and noticeable. And I really like how she chooses wisely for her films. It makes us want more of her. I hate when celebrities just choose any film and makes like 5 films a year! lol

Guest kyosho

Well I guess making cfs is what make her so famous and noticeable. And I really like how she chooses wisely for her films. It makes us want more of her. I hate when celebrities just choose any film and makes like 5 films a year! lol

Kinda reminds me of Scarlett Johannson. First it was too little, now it's a bit too much! Plus it's good she's taking a slight break, gives me time to work on the website and collect info :w00t:

Guest monoceros

Wisely? She doesn't always choose wisely. She's had a couple big breaks like Il Mare and My Sassy Girl, but White Valentine was a really boring and pointless movie. And I think Daisy was a bit of a disappointment too. I hope she does do a drama though, even though dramas give less pay for more work, but the reward is that if you star in a good one, you have a big head start on your career. Then again, there are so many bad dramas out nowadays that the probability she'll pick a bad one or won't even know what she's getting into is high.

Anyway, its good that her recent films are not bad, but she'll should do more quality films. She's kind of going slowly right now. The more the public sees of her, the more publicity she'll have.

Which reminds me, JJH is kind of conservative huh? IF you think about it, she hasn't really does any film with naked/sex footage, or maybe I just haven't seen it. And her cfs, at least most of them, aren't exactly revealing, (comparatively)

Guest kyosho

Which reminds me, JJH is kind of conservative huh? IF you think about it, she hasn't really does any film with naked/sex footage, or maybe I just haven't seen it. And her cfs, at least most of them, aren't exactly revealing, (comparatively)

Yeah she's pretty conservative. She's hardly ever kissed anyone in her movies (The only one i remember is when she was giving CPR to the guy in windstruck). That's why no one really knows much about her personal life. I kind of like it that way. It's the normal innocent girl next door thing. I think the most revealing clip i've seen is that one commercial she did for 17 tea in that yellow dress :rolleyes:

Wisely? She doesn't always choose wisely. She's had a couple big breaks like Il Mare and My Sassy Girl, but White Valentine was a really boring and pointless movie. And I think Daisy was a bit of a disappointment too. I hope she does do a drama though, even though dramas give less pay for more work, but the reward is that if you star in a good one, you have a big head start on your career. Then again, there are so many bad dramas out nowadays that the probability she'll pick a bad one or won't even know what she's getting into is high.

White Valentine was her 1st movie and she was only 17, 18 at that time. I think as a newbie, she had to accept whatever movie/role given to her. and as for Daisy, its actually one of Sidus(her company)'s project opened for her, Sidus purposely invited HK directors to direct the film and some HK scriptwriters to write the script for her, so that she can work with some top Asian film makers. of course she has the choice not to accept it.

As for dramas, its not the matter of pay and work load. Top stars don't usually do dramas unless the script is really interesting, that applies to all actors/actress (non-koreans as well), just like u won't see Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry in a series.

and yes, i do find her conservative as well and i like it that way too (i think u can't find another actress like this) But i think if she really advances to Hollywood, she can't avoid kiss/sex scenes anymore.

Anyway, its good that her recent films are not bad, but she'll should do more quality films. She's kind of going slowly right now. The more the public sees of her, the more publicity she'll have.

Well what I meant is she takes her time choosing her role or her company chooses the film for her. She only starred in 6 films so far and that's very little for such a big well known actress like herself. I like it that way. Like I said, it makes me want more of her.

Plus I dont think she's a "publicity richard simmons". I heard she hates all the attention on her.

I would like to see her in a drama too. But I doubt that will ever happen. If she makes an American movie, then the whole world will recognize her..unless she does an independent film (I dont mind that either since Independent films are better haha;p)

I still think she needs to make acting in dramas/movies her TOP PRIORITY. :lol: But I love her and I support her all the way. She's my all time fave actress alongside Shin Minah. :D

389 NEW PICTURES UPLOADED @ ORANGE.PARAZZ!

COMMERCIAL - Anycall / 002

COMMERCIAL - Elastine

COMMERCIAL - Laneige / 003

COMMERCIAL - LG

COMMERCIAL - OK/SK

COMMERCIAL - Olympus / 001

COMMERCIAL - Olympus / 002

COMMERCIAL - Me:ll

COMMERCIAL - My Jet

COMMERCIAL - Pantene

COMMERCIAL - VK Mobile

FASHION - Besti Belli / 004