"how Low Can Nicole Go?"

Guest suejinners

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gorjuzghurl

what the hell is wrong with her?..thats like ewww...somebody please give her something to eat..tsk..tsk..

oh god...85 LBs?! you've GOT to be kidding me. Jeez! These celebrities are getting it to their heads. This is seriously a mental illness. She's just like...so skinny that the wind would probably throw her away! Ugh...cover EVERYTHING like NOW

Guest Cygnus

Last time I saw ribs like that they had BBQ sauce on 'em.

No? How about...caption should read: Corpse Bride, coming to a theatre near you.

...a dog and his bag of bones...

Noth'n...is this mike on or what?!

Guest xdx1216

]ewwww...thats so disgusting...i can't believe she's so skinny...its at the point that its nasty and makes you feel sick...i don't see why they want to be "that" skinny...its just so disgusting

Guest marshmellow

I saw a woman the other day who looked like that, too.

It was really creepy. Like she was going to break any moment.

She looks pretty unhealthy, it scares me.

I hope she's all right.

Guest meeshell

I have to admit that when she lost weight she looked pretty good... but this is gone way to far... I hate it when celebs they're at a perfect weight and they look all great, then they have to go ruin it and turn into skin and bones.. it's like they can't control themselves..

Guest jasmine_korea

Now it is truly safe to assume something's very wrong -__- Before, I didn't really automatically assume she had an eating disorder

Well im not sure its eating disorder, i heard she use drugs :crazy: cuz thats the only thing that can make ppl disgusting like this.

Guest mountXtreme

too bad she becomes like this.. pity her very much... come on theres so many deliceous food in this world!!

Guest skycaptain

She's 85 lbs, hmmm, she's like 5'1" or 5'2" so, errr, that isn't too bad. Maybe she just works out extra hard. :lol: She looks fine.

She's 85 lbs, hmmm, she's like 5'1" or 5'2" so, errr, that isn't too bad. Maybe she just works out extra hard. :lol: She looks fine.

r u serious?? my friend is 5' and she's a STICk too.. but shez like 95 ish...

umm and she does NOT look fine.. she looks like a walking skeleton

Archived