"how Low Can Nicole Go?"

Guest suejinners

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skycaptain

J E W E L Z *

Maybe you should consider that some people are built differently. Like big boned or small boned.....

Guest EMA

Well im not sure its eating disorder, i heard she use drugs :crazy: cuz thats the only thing that can make ppl disgusting like this.

um , what .

she used to do drugs since she was 13 , and she wasn't skinny then . i assume she doesn't anymore , seems to she's into health food and religion and yoga and all , but if she was doing drugs i don't see why she'd be skinnier now than she used to be .

meanwhile , being thin is not "disgusting" , and that's probably not the greatest thing to say to someone if they DO have an eating disorder or do drugs , or even if they don't , just for the record .

Guest lost_kim

she looks so tiny!!! wow, she lost so much weight in so little time!! at first i thought it was okay, yeah, she wants to be healthier looking, and thought she did good in changing her eating habits and doing exercise but in that pic, it now looks really, really skinny... like she's been starving herself...

Guest c0wm00z

O___________o

GOSH~

i'm speechless~

look at that pile of bones~

it's disgusting~

go eat lah!!!

Guest RainFan4ever

O___________o

GOSH~

i'm speechless~

look at that pile of bones~

it's disgusting~

go eat lah!!!

agree...im skinny but not that skinny when i can see my bones..im freakin' out yikes...

Guest azn_sweetumz

omgsh, I'm surprised that her bones aren't popping out of her or something like that.

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

OH MY FUHREAKING GOD. NICOLE~~ and i liked her so much.

>_<

SHE NEEDS HELP BEFORE SHE DIES!!!!

but perhaps hollywood needs a couple celebrities to die from anorexia to shock them into the confrontation and reality of the millions of anorexic teens across the nation.

Guest 1.2nv

i heard she's recognized that she's really skinny and is seeking help now. but says that she doesn't have an eating disorder though. dunno if it's true. just remember reading it somewhere...

if it's true then good for her, cause i liked her!

• 1 year later...

Archived