:~ M.I.L.K ~ :

Guest ~S2~

Guest ~S2~

I think it was a rumour but ui hope hyunjin unni cums back~~~ shes so pretty and talented~~ heebo unni is getting known now^^

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thea_

for music, go to kpop.bww2.com and you can download their album there. as for videos, youtube has some...

they're all expired...anywhere else??

----editt!!

nvm..i found it!

Guest swtxl0ve

.....Eww..!!

Well. I just hope she won't be in Super Girls. A group with 11 people.. AGAIN.. That's just so.. Ugh. If there IS a Super Girls group and Hyunjin is in it.. Then.. Omfgaw. Hyunjin's talents will be wasted.

i know! shes good enough to go solo :D

Guest Hyunjin808

i know! shes good enough to go solo :D

Yeah. But. Is it just me or did Hyunjin's voice 'mature' ALOT when she sang Give Me A Little Try in the Goong OST? Did she purposely sing that low or did her voice change?

Guest Aestas

i think she was always capable of her lower register... but for MILK's image, she sang higher... i think she just purposely sang lower.

Guest Hyunjin808

i think she was always capable of her lower register... but for MILK's image, she sang higher... i think she just purposely sang lower.

x.x Thank goodness.. Because. I personally like her higher voice better. :) Her lower voice makes her sound older than she really is, for some reason...

Guest BendyStraw

From Hyunjin808 @

SM Entertainment's M.I.L.K. performs Crystal. Unfortunately, Yumi has already gone to the different company when this happened, so, there's only Hyunjin, Bomi, and Jae Young/Hee Bon. Bomi takes over Yumi's part in the song, in the beginning.

Actually, Yumi was not in the performance half way into promotion of Crystal, cause she broke (or was it sprained?) her leg. They had to continue without her for some performances including there 1st fan meeting. Crystal performances ended towards Spring 2003 and Yumi was still in SM until end of 2003 because she was still featured in the 2003 Summer Vacation album (she may not have had a singing part, but she was there in the m/v and photo shoots).

Guest Hyunjin808

From Hyunjin808 @

Actually, Yumi was not in the performance half way into promotion of Crystal, cause she broke (or was it sprained?) her leg. They had to continue without her for some performances including there 1st fan meeting. Crystal performances ended towards Spring 2003 and Yumi was still in SM until end of 2003 because she was still featured in the 2003 Summer Vacation album (she may not have had a singing part, but she was there in the m/v and photo shoots).

:o.. Thank you. The source where I downloaded the video from said otherwise.. Edited the video. :)

Guest Aestas

wow, almost like what happened to jaejoong from DBSK... but then he hurt his leg even before they started the Rising Sun promotion...

Guest BendyStraw

wow, almost like what happened to jaejoong from DBSK... but then he hurt his leg even before they started the Rising Sun promotion...

yeah, MILK started off with a bang! they were popular but with Yumi breaking her leg they had less performances and there popularity started to die down :/ I dont know why MILK never returned :/ in that year they had pretty good album sales... not like BoA, Kang Ta, Shinhwa, or Moon Hee Jun who released albums that year but they didnt do bad.

Also, that year was when pirating music hit the industry big! It ruined it for so many new artists like MILK, Shinvi, Black Beat, TAKE, and F-IV... (-_-) rotten downloaders... BUY THE MUSIC! Luckily for DANA she debuted in 2001 and was building sucess from Non Stop 3 :/ and people bought her album. Sadly, her 2nd album kicked the bucket :( I wish Kang Ta had helped produce that album like he did the 1st album because it was not that great :/ still good but not spectacular like DANA's 1st... Sorry I'm straying off topic...

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Really? they're back?? cool!!

are they having another album?

^__^v that'd be great! haha!

Guest BendyStraw

Really? they're back?? cool!!

are they having another album?

^__^v that'd be great! haha!

sort of... they arn't back as a group but all 4 members have been recently appearing up on tvs and soundtracks.

Guest ultaeja

I've always liked MILK, but I wonder why some ppl didn't like them that much. <_< I'm glad that they're back! :D They're like very cute, and gosh, if Hyun Jin's not joining Super Girls because I hate supergirls. -_-

• 1 month later...
Guest Hyunjin808

:X.. I've decided to post again only because.. There hasn't been another post in about. More than a month. So anyway..

YAY FOR HEEBON AND HYUNJIN FOR BEING IN THE SM ALBUM. *man-saes*

Anyway.. I think Hyunjin's Raindrops was the best song in the album. Then comes BoA's Touch (Because I'm also a BoA fan. :X).. And then comes BlackBeat, then CSJH... Etc. Too bad HeeBon didn't get her own song.. Or.. Too bad HeeBon couldn't sing with Hyunjin.

Btw.. Does anyone have any pretty pictures of Hyunjin (Alone)? kthxbai. +D

Guest moon_kaka

I think I have some old pics +____+ I need to update too ^^

Btw I've never imagined HeeBoon look so sexy like this ^o^

photo_02.jpg

credit: SMtown

Guest Hyunjin808

^

ROFLMAO.. I didn't think HeeBon looked that sexy.. :X I don't like her cornrolls and.. Overalls.. And I definetely didn't like her boots.

..Too bad Hyunjin's not looking at the camera.. She looks so peaceful.. +D... And.. I was looking for pictures of her alone.. But.. Since that's too hard because she's just began making her appearances.. I guess theose kind of pictures are okay.. Except.. I'd like for Hyunjin to be looking at the camera..

Thanks for your efforts.

Guest driftwood023

haha~ I don't think HeeBon looked sexy either. XD How come she doesn't have a song on the Summer Smtown album? But I really like HyeonJin's song "Raindrops". XD

Archived