:~ M.I.L.K ~ :

Guest ~S2~

Guest Hyunjin808

how old are they?

yah i forgot how old they were too, any1 know?

Well. I'm not too sure if I'm saying their Korean ages correctly because I read somewhere that Koreans add another year to their age at New Year's. Or something like that. Hopefully I'm not mistaken in their ages?

Suh Hyunjin's age:

(Birthday = February 27, 1985)

American age: 21

Korean age: 22 (My opinion of her age because I just add one year to American ages to get Korean ages. My mom told me to do that to figure out Korean age.)

Bak Hee Bon (Jae Young)'s age:

(Birthday = May 11, 1983)

American age: 22

Korean age: 23

Bae Yumi (Jessica)'s age:

(Birthday = December 10, 1984)

Korean age: 22

Kim Bomi's age:

(Birthday = July 12, 1984)

Korean age: 22

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanzo_cloud

milk broke up already hahahahahahahahaaaaa

jus like blackbeat... and d-base... and all those useless groups from smtown that the company never realli promoted

hahhahaahahaha

Guest Hyunjin808

that's funny...aren't they supposed to be in high school?? I read that somewhere....

O_O.. No. They're supposed to be in college. And. Yumi is definetely attending colllege right now. SHE REPLIED TO ME WHEN I LEFT A COMMENT ON HER CYWORLD. <3333 I'm so happy. Hahaha. How to spot my comment: Look for a really long English comment. LoL.

Guest Hyunjin808

Hyun Jin might debut in a new SM Project group "Super Girls"

Oh, oh oh~ I've heard of that. Isn't it going to be with like... One of the girls from LUV and like. 2 other people? o.o

Guest swtxl0ve

Oh, oh oh~ I've heard of that. Isn't it going to be with like... One of the girls from LUV and like. 2 other people? o.o

Super Girls is a 11 girl group

female version of Super Juniors

Guest Hyunjin808

Super Girls is a 11 girl group

female version of Super Juniors

.....Eww..!!

doubt hyunjin will be in super girls... shes too...mature? for it

Well. I just hope she won't be in Super Girls. A group with 11 people.. AGAIN.. That's just so.. Ugh. If there IS a Super Girls group and Hyunjin is in it.. Then.. Omfgaw. Hyunjin's talents will be wasted.

Guest BendyStraw

hyun jin won't be in Super Girls. Super Girls is made up of alot younger girls, Hyun Jin is already in her 20's. There is another rumor that popped up in 2004 that Hyun Jin and another girl from LUV (not Bin) will be in a 4 member group called "Angels". However, nothing has been confirmed and I pray to god it's not true. I hope for a trio of Hyun Jin, Bomi, and Hee Bon only. Yes, I would like Yumi back but that won't happen.

Guest hey_liz

milk broke up already hahahahahahahahaaaaa

jus like blackbeat... and d-base... and all those useless groups from smtown that the company never realli promoted

hahhahaahahaha

FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK BEAT DIDN"T BROKE UP!!!!!!!! AND THEY"RE NOT USELESS!!!! SORRY FOR SAYING THIS BUT!!!! CAN DBSG DANCE LIKE BLACK BEAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fury:

Guest Hyunjin808

FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK BEAT DIDN"T BROKE UP!!!!!!!! AND THEY"RE NOT USELESS!!!! SORRY FOR SAYING THIS BUT!!!! CAN DBSG DANCE LIKE BLACK BEAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fury:

o_o.. Well. I'm not sure who can dance better than who.. But.. Some members.. If not all... Of the members of Blackbeat were backdancers before they became singers. :) Just a little info..

Guest ~S2~

youtube haf CRYSTAL PERFS and one of them yumi isnt in it but still they are so cute and sum are live^^

Guest kawaiigurl27

hi!!! big fan of m.i.l.k too!!! esp bomi!!

i'm glad i can see her again smt!!!

i wish m.i.l.k will be back again together!!

i miss them!! :D

Guest Hyunjin808

youtube haf CRYSTAL PERFS and one of them yumi isnt in it but still they are so cute and sum are live^^

..Hahaha. I uploaded the Crystal performance. The one without Yumi in it. My soompi name : Hyunjin808.... Youtube name: Hyunjin808. :)

huhhh how come MILK is 'back' when Hyun Jin's going off into Angel? :blink:

But.. That group, Angel, was just a rumor, right? Besides, they haven't debuted yet. o.o

Archived