Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

[breaking news] Yoo Seung Ho has enlisted in the military today!! He left video message for his fans :)

Here's some pics of him at farewell party before he entering the military..Gonna miss you so much Joon~ :((

BElpIAFCcAE0qbQjpglarge_zps2f6288b8.jpg

pics and video credit: TTU
  • Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho entered the army this morning secretly

Actor Yoo Seung-Ho joined the South Korean military earlier this morning on March 5, 2013. He didn't give any advance notice to the South Korean media and entered without fanfare. He did post later today on his fan cafe website daum/skyhigh-0817 images of his first day in the military. He also posted a video which said "sorry to the fans for not telling you in advance of the date I joined the army. This is the way I prefer to work, because I don't want to trouble the others who are joining the army on the same day. It's natural to join the army at my age and enlisting is something I want to do ... I look forward to the new experience." Military service is compulsory in South Korea and the length of service normally runs 21 months.

© AsianWiki via KDramaUpdates

• Like 1

class="content-title" Farewell Yoo Seung Ho! Yoo Seung Ho Officially Enlists in Army jnkm March 5, 2013  Farewell Yoo Seung Ho! Yoo Seung Ho Officially Enlists in Army

Heartthrob actor Yoo Seung Ho (age 20) has recently and officially enlisted in the army for his mandatory military service.

Yoo Seung Ho was enlisted on March 5 at around 2PM, sent off by his agency’s CEO and his family. Sources from Yoo Seung Ho’s agency spoke with My Daily and said, “There was nothing special. It was the same as usual. He just said, ‘I’ll do a good job and come back.’”

They continued, “He did not choke up or anything at the place. I don’t know if he tried to hide those kinds of feelings but he seemed bright and cheerful.”

On this day, Yoo Seung Ho posted several photos and a video clip on his fan club before he enlisted to say his final words of goodbye to his fans. The photos and video showed Yoo Seung Ho’s newly buzzed hair cut as he said, “I feel sorry that I have gone without telling my fans the enlistment date,” and “The army is a natural part of everyone who is around my age and this is something that I wanted very much.”

He continued, “For more than ten years of my career, I received a lot of stress and even thought that I’d like to escape this repetitive cycle of my life,” and “I wanted to have a new experience.”

He also said, “When you see this, I’ll already be enlisted,” and “I thought quietly enlisting without telling anyone would be better for all the other soldiers who were enlisting on the same day.”

He also added, “I can’t express everything I’m feeling with words but I am so excited right now,” and “I will try my best as a soldier for 2 years and I will meet you all after I get discharged. Don’t forget me till then!”

yoo-seung-ho-army-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/05/farewell-yoo-seung-ho-yoo-seung-ho-officially-enlists-in-army/
  • Like 1

class="entry-title"Actor Yoo Seung Ho suddenly enlists in military by elliefilet

20130305_yooseungho_enlist.jpg

Fans get your tissues ready! Yoo Seung Ho has enlisted in the army.

Though the 20-year-old actor revealed that he would be leaving for the military after the seriesI Miss You‘ wrapped up last year, there was no announcement about a date. Yoo Seung Ho quietly enlisted into active-duty service on the 5th at a base in Gangwon Province’s Chuncheon with only his agency CEO and family in attendance.

His agency stated, “No one knew of Yoo Seung Ho’s enlistment. He thought he should enlist quietly because everyone’s the same in the military. There shouldn’t be special treatment for celebrities.”

Yoo Seung Ho let his fans know through his fan cafe ‘TALK TO YOU‘, where the news was posted after he enlisted. He stated, “I enlisted on March 5th without telling you all. I’m greeting you through this video. I’ll return safely.”

Netizens commented, “I didn’t know you’d enlist so quickly. I can’t believe I won’t be seeing you for 2 years,” “Noona loves you. Take care of yourself,” and “Why did you leave so soon? I’m sad.”

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/actor-yoo-seung-ho-suddenly-enlists-in-military

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho Enters the Army in Secret

2013-03-06 09:49  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju | Jeon Su Mi http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Yoo Seung Ho secretly entered the army without telling anyone until he was already gone, catching everyone by surprise.

The actor entered army training on March 5 through Chuncheon. His goodbyes were said through a post and a video he left on his fan cafe.

93088110.jpg

In the video, Yoo Seung Ho was shown with hair already cropped short army style.

"I′ve come to enter the army on March 5 without telling anyone," he said. "I′ll be saying goodbye through this video. I′ll take care."

"I′m sorry I′ve entered the army without letting [my fans] know of the date," he wrote in the post. "I just thought going quietly would be the best way to avoid causing an inconvenience to the other men of the armed forces."

He added, "I′ve become stressed while acting for over 10 years, so I thought I would like to leave behind my repetitive life for a change. I wanted to experience something new."

He then said goodbye, saying, "I′ll work hard during my two years of service and I′ll see you after I′m released. Please don′t forget about me until then!"

Yoo Seung Ho was accompanied by only the head of his agency and his family as he entered. The news that he had entered the army was posted late in the afternoon after he had already gone.

He had already previously expressed his wishes to enter the army quietly.

One official had said, "Yoo Seung Ho wants to fulfill his services at the age every other man does. He′s worried it′ll make too big an issue when he′s merely doing what he′s supposed to. He will be entering the army quietly."

Yoo Seung Ho was loved as a child actor since 2000, through such pieces as Stickleback, Master of Study, Arang and the Magistrate, The Way Home and Blind. Most recently he established himself as an adult actor through the MBC drama I Miss You.
  • Like 1

Feels like just yesterday watching him as the spoilt brat in The Way Home. And now already on his way becoming a man. Good luck YSH!
Good thing that I Miss You is currently airing on TV9 Malaysia.
March 6, 2013
Yoo Seung-ho Eschews Special Treatment in Army
The ChosunIlbo
2013030600621_0.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho began his mandatory military service on Tuesday at boot camp in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province. Family members and the head of his agency saw him off without much fanfare.
Yoo did not want to make a "big deal" with a send-off that could bother the other conscripts, his agency said.
"Yoo has no plans to apply for the special division for entertainers," the agency added.
"He wants to serve as a regular soldier, on the front line if possible." 

OMG, will miss him dearly for the next 2 years.  omo, he is so humble even though he was in this entertainment arena for a long time entering the army with no big hush-bush.  I wish him good luck ,return healthy / with more masculinity after the MS.  YSH fighting!!!!!!

March 6, 2013
Yoo Seung-ho starts military service
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

06214007.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho, 19, who stared in MBC’s “I Miss You,” began his mandatory military service on Tuesday, he said in a surprise announcement immediately beforehand.
“I feel sorry that I didn’t tell my fans about the date of enlistment,” Yoo said on his fan page. “I thought [going to the Army] rather quietly was one way not to inconvenience others who are going with me.”
He added that he is looking forward to his time in the Army and does not view it as a commitment to get out of the way.
“Some say I am too young to start my military service,” he said. “I wanted a new experience and to break out of the routine as I have been acting for more than a decade.” 
He also posted a video and a photo in which he sported the standard short hairdo required of soldiers. 
Yoo explained that he does not want to be a so-called “entertainment soldier” but rather one with regular duties, perhaps on the front line. 

• Like 1

[Complete Trans] Yoo Seungho mentions Yuchun on DATV interview

(11:24) Q: What was your impression on Yoon Eunhye and Park Yuchun?

YSH: Actually, I think it would be the same for anyone. I think they would feel very nervous. The impression you have first without meeting yet... I think you would feel very nervous. I felt like that too but when I actually met them, I just felt like he was a close hyung.
I really appreciated he asked me what I would like when rehearsing for the script. Eunhye noona was just like that too. Eunhye noona and Yuchun hyung said they already met a few times in the past when they were doing their singer activities so as both of them were close, I just included myself in and talked with them too.

(13:00) Q: What do you think of Yuchun as a man?

YSH: Yuchun hyung looked very cool on set. Because you see, I think the ones who have to make the mood control on set are the actors and actresses. So thanks to Yuchun hyung's presence, the set became brighter and the result became even better of course. Actually, since the staff is having such a hard time, if the actors and actresses play around first and make the mood entertaining, they can all forget their tireness and have a smooth filming. As I saw that, I thought I should learn all these too because I can't do such things very well. So I really liked Yuchun hyung being like this and it made me want to learn very much such things too.

Source: http://youtu.be/p6AzwXmnnTs

Translated by Sheena

• Like 1

Yoo Seung-Ho might have gone to the Marine Corps? “joined the military due to the opposition from parents”

5292_1.jpg Actor Yoo Seung-Ho joined the military, not the Marine Corps. On KBS2 ‘Entertainment Broadcast’ broadcasted on March 9, there was Yoo Seung-Ho joining the military. A person interested of Yoo Seung-Ho said, “He got to join the military without a word. He wanted to join the Marine Corps when he was younger, but I heard that his mother opposed to it.” Yoo Seung-Ho joined the military on March 5. [Photo=KBS2 ‘Entertainment Broadcast’ capture]

Source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=5292
  • Like 1

March 8, 2013
Yoo Seung-ho Donates Money Before Military Enlistment
KBS Global
en_130306_09.jpg

Child actor-turned-adult-actor Yoo Seung-ho did a little good before he did more good serving his country.
Before enlisting in the military for his mandatory services, Yoo donated his entire pay, received from KBS 1TV's "A Human Who Studies", to the program. The TV show is a humanstic documentary that focuses on people who are stricken with poverty despite the fact that they work hard.
Many other people have reportedly donated to the program and Yoo has decided to add his name to the list. His pay from the show was 6 million Korean won (roughly $5,500 USD), and he decided to donate half for the 192nd episode of the show and remaining half to the 231stepisode.
Yoo will receive basic training on March 11th for the military and then join the 27th division to serve out his 21 month-long term.

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho seen for the first time since enlistment

Photos of Yoo Seung Ho in the army were uploaded to the 27th division’s official fan cafe!

These are the first photos revealed to the public since his sudden enlistment.

In the photos, Yoo Seung Ho is being handed a firearm, and he is taking the oath for the training education. Even though he’s shaved his hair and in the army uniform, he looked just as handsome as when he had fully done hair and was wearing fashionable clothes. He also looks like he’d matured during the short time he’s enlisted.

He has started his 5-week basic training period on the 11th, and when the training period is over, he’ll be in the 27th division for 21 months.

Image(s): DongA Ilbo / 27th division’s official fan cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/EGsunshine

http://www.ohkpop.com/100207/yoo-seung-ho-seen-for-the-first-time-since-enlistment

• Like 1

Guest choco_green

I love his mellow, dreamy eyes through the drama I Miss You
still diggin' in every works that includes him,,waiting through his shining career in years afterwards :) 

BFQUcfyCUAAanTQ.jpg:large
BFQVApTCMAAgl4t.jpg:large

BFQVmeyCEAAq4-f.jpg:large

BFQX4I4CYAAy5bt.jpg:large

BFQY3vhCYAA49gK.jpg:large

BFQaSEmCYAAaWqc.jpg:large

kkk Don't you think he is somewhat... little (m.b. fragile) among other soldiers? class="b-translation__title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Yoo Seung-ho in training, "He's a man"

photo291259.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho's picture was put up in the training camp website on the 12th. He's being handed over a gun and he's seems like he's been disciplined already.

Netizens say, "He's awesome", "Come back quickly", "He's all grown up now", "He looks good in uniform" and more.

Yoo Seung-ho was admitted to training on the 5th this month. He is getting basic military training at the 27th division training camp for five weeks at the moment.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/yoo-seung-ho-in-training-he-s-a-man-53837.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1