Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

It's a little strange, that it's not shoots and not any new dorama, but YSH's real life. Before enlistment he told about "repetitive cycle" of his life, but for us, his fans, every his appearance was an appearance of a new character, don't matter, who it was - Yeo Woon or Gade Imperor, Harry Borrison or Kang Baek Ho, or smb else. His personal life always was in shade. But this time it't real Yoo Seung Ho, not his role. Don't it's strange?

Yoo Seung Ho′s Voice is Heard Narrating a Documentary

2013-03-15 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Fans were able to hear Yoo Seung Ho′s voice again even after his secret enlistment through his last piece of work, the narration for the KBS1 documentary Studying Humans.

The third part of Studying Humans aired on March 14. The episode showed the studying methods employed by four Korean students attending Harvard University, as well as the effects of culture on study.

16763594.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho′s calm voice narrated the lives of those students looking for meaning in their studies.

The actor chose the documentary as his last piece, turning down commercials and photo spreads saying, "It′s not fair to continue to appear on TV through commercials when I′m supposed to be serving in the army."

He also donated the 6 million won he was paid to narrate the documentary.

The show managed to gather fairly high ratings even among the dramas airing in other channels, with 6-7 percent (AGB Nielsen Media Research).

One more, last episode remains to be narrated in Yoo Seung Ho′s voice.

Yoo Seung Ho entered the army on March 8.

Photo credit: KBS1
  • Like 1

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Top 5 Yoo Seung Ho Dramas [ 유승호 ] - Top 5 FridaysHallyu Back

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Celebrity Popularity Trends: Appearances, Talents, and Now Moralitylee23j March 19, 2013No CommentsCelebrity Popularity Trends: Appearances, Talents, and Now Morality

A little while ago, actor Yoo Seung Ho‘s enlistment garnered much attention online and offline. Since all male citizens in Korea have to join the military during their 20s and many male celebrities get enlisted every week or month, Yoo Seung Ho’s joining of the military was nothing new.

However, he was praised greatly by the public because he chose to join the army with only a small group of family members and agency officials present at the site to send him off, instead of getting showered by camera flashes and fans blocking the bootcamp entrance to see him. Yoo Seung Ho decided to do so because he didn’t want to cause any trouble for other soldiers entering the bootcamp on that day. Moreover, he voluntarily joined the military as soon as he turned 20, unlike many other celebrities who try everything to wait out and delay their enlistment until their 30s. Hence, Yoo Seung Ho has been praised as a “moral celebrity,” and the public applauds his conscious and considerate decisions.  

Like Yoo Seung Ho, many celebrities are winning the public’s attention and affection with their morality and ethical behaviors recently. Especially in the middle of many ongoing drug, violence, and fraud scandals in the show-business and entertainment industry of today, these celebrities with “healthy morals” shine even brighter. 

Another good example of a moral celebrity is Yoo Jae Suk. Although the programs he has hosted have had their rise and fall, Yoo Jae Suk remained as the best and most beloved MC of the era. He is always considerate of others and stays respectful and moral off-camera too. Such consistency in his considerate and caring personality won all of Korea’s heart and he is now praised as the “National MC”. 

Moreover, actor Cha In Pyo is also considered a moral celebrity for giving up his US citizenship to voluntarily join the Korean military. He’s been garnering much attention with his heartwarming charity works and so are Sean-Jung Hye Young couple. The fact that these celebrities have been continuously helping others in need, volunteering, and functioning as a type of moral compass for our society allows them and their actions to be perceived as genuine. 

However these celebrities have their hardships too. Since they have set high standards for the entertainment industry as well as themselves, the public’s expectation on their morality is higher than usual. They are considered to have high moral standards, so just one mistake or thoughtless comment could hurt their reputation and career pretty badly. 

An official in the industry commented, “It is definitely a good thing that some celebrities show their morality in the middle of so many scandals. I welcome them with open arms. But what’s more important is that these celebrities keep it up from now on. A one-time moral behavior is good, but continuously showing and inspiring others to be like them is what’s most important. “

Along with appearances and talent, a celebrity’s morality is now an important virtue in his or her career. As more celebrities jump to claim their moral uprightness, their future steps are also drawing attention of the public. 

Share on Tumblr
http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/19/celebrity-popularity-trends-appearances-talents-and-now-morality/
Post Navigation

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"소지섭(SO JI SUB) - 6시...운동장 (6:00...Ground) M/V FULL Ver.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSAPwILhl8

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Singer Lee Jung sends words of encouragement to Yoo Seung Hoby jennywill - 3 hours ago- Views-

this Story

• 5Share on Tumblr

20130308_yooseungho.jpg

Singer Lee Jung sent words of encouragement to Yoo Seung Ho, who recently enlisted in the army without any announcement.

The singer is well-known for his service as a marine, and during his press conference for his first solo concert ‘He’story‘, held at the Seoul Olympic Hall, he was asked, “Aren’t you disappointed that Yoo Seung Ho went to the regular army even though he was going to go to the marines?

Lee Jung answered, “I heard that Yoo Seung Ho’s mother was against it. It’s not like I own the marines, so I have nothing to be disappointed about.

He continued, “He’s awesome for going straight away at a young age. So when I saw the headlines, I tweeted a cheer message for him. Right now, it’s changing seasons, so the weather is really in-between. If it’s just cold, you get more tense, but when it’s like this, it’s easy to get injured and hurt, so I hope he comes back healthy.

In other news, Lee Jung is planning to hold his first solo concert in 10 years since his debut.20130322_leejung_yooseungho.jpg

Lee Jung

Yoo Seung Ho’s BFF to Debut in New Idol Group

2013-03-27 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif  
If he wasn’t in the army, Yoo Seung Ho would have been openly cheering his best friend on, as his friend is about to debut as a singer.

68995824.jpg

On March 27, an old photo of Yoo Seung Ho and a friend in school uniforms was revealed through online communities. Not only did the picture show an young Yoo Seung Ho, but it also highlighted Young Hu, who is currently preparing to debut in the new idol group, Pure.

Yoo Seung Ho and Young Hu have been friends in junior high and are said to be good friends

Pure, a five-member group, released a special 360 degrees music video on its official website. Pure will debut on April 4 on Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN.

Photo Credit: Online Community, Young Hu’s Twitter
  • Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho Sheds Tears After Phone Call with Parents

2013-03-28 17:36  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif  
While he confidently marched into the army in secret, Yoo Seung Ho proved that he still missed his parents.

On March 23, Yoo Seung Ho left a message on the Division 27 Recruit Training Center’s main blog.

55016310.jpg

He wrote about his day and how much he enjoyed the special hamburger that only comes out in the military during lunch.

“Dining hours are my happiest times of the day,” wrote Yoo Seung Ho, continuing to describe his daily routine such as making his bed and doing the laundry. He wrote that he also received a tetanus shot.

“While I was writing in my journal, our squadron was given the permission to use the phone. The battalion commander told us to call our worrying parents, who didn’t receive any e-mails from us in the past few days,” explained Yoo Seung Ho, as he finally talked to his parents. But before he knew it, the three minutes were up.

“I didn’t realize just how short three minutes were. I wanted to cry right then, but I held it in and kept talking to them. After I hung up, I ended up crying. I wanted to hold it in, but couldn’t. It was the happiest three minutes of my life.”

Yoo Seung Ho enlisted in the military in secret on March 5.

Photo Credit: Division 27 Recruit Training Center
  • Like 1

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Yoo Seung Ho Cried After Talking to His Parents on the Phone from Boot Camplee23j March 28, 2013
Yoo Seung Ho Cried After Talking to His Parents on the Phone from Boot Camp

On March 23, Yoo Seung Ho updated family, friends, and fans through a journal entry posted on 27th Division of Recruit Training Center’s official online cafe. He started his post by saying, “Today has been a good day from the beginning. I had Gundae-lia (military-style hamburger) for breakfast. Meal times are the happiest moments of my days.” 

He continued to describe his life at the boot camp, “After a delicious meal, we brought our blankets and sleeping bags out to the field to dust them off. After dusting them off, we spread all the blankets and sleeping bags out under the sun in front of our company. Once I was done with laundry, I got a tetanus shot.”

Yoo Seung Ho also talked about his parents and how a brief conversation with them made him cry. He wrote, “While I was writing a journal, the battalion commander told us that everyone in the 10th company could use the phone. He said that our parents might be worried since they haven’t gotten a letter or e-mail from their sons lately. I had 3 minutes to talk to my parents and was very nervous. On top of that, the first call didn’t even go through. When I finally reached my parents, I was busy asking them questions like how they are doing and whether they got my letter and things like that. After just a couple of questions, they told me my 3 minutes is up. I never knew 3 minutes could be that short. I wanted to cry any time, but I didn’t during the phone call. But when I hung up the phone, I couldn’t help the tears. I ended up crying. That was the happiest 3 minutes of my life.” 

Currently, Yoo Seung Ho is in his fourth week of training and is waiting to be stationed to a different base once his training is over. The decisions regarding base placement usually occurs in the fifth week of a soldier’s training. A representative from Yoo Seung Ho’s training camp said that Yoo Seung Ho will learn about post-boot camp placement in a week or so. 

ysh-tears.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/28/yoo-seung-ho-cried-after-talking-to-his-parents-on-the-phone-from-boot-camp/

So, in a week we'll learn about Yoo Seung Ho's post-boot camp placemen http://www.
  • Like 1

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;" class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Yoo Seung Ho’s final ‘U&B’ endorsement photos taken before his enlistment revealedby d0rkyk0r3an 

this Story

• 6Share on Tumblr

20130329_yooseungho_endosement-460x576.j

Yoo Seung Ho‘s final endorsement photos before his enlistment have been revealed.

Beauty brand U&B partnered up with the city of Incheon, and Yoo Seung Ho has been representing the city and U&B since January of 2012.

The actor brought his masculine beauty to the ads in a half-buttoned white shirt and red rose.

A representative from U&B said, “Yoo Seung Ho has become a rising global star… he will be a good model to help publicize the brand worldwide. He also has the looks and will be the best to convey the message of the product.

In related news, Yoo Seung Ho left for the army on March 5th.

Don’t you think U&B definitely made the right choice of endorsement model?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/yoo-seung-hos-final-ub-endorsement-photos-taken-before-his-enlistment-revealed