Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@novchime i only posted those fanmade videos on 'Miss You' thread and i forgot to post them here hahaha..Yes, i always adore YSH acting not only in 'Miss You'..I become his fan after seeing him in 'God of Study'..After that, i always try to watch his drama and movie :)

He's already captivated me in 'God of Study'..Aigoo, my Hwang Baek Hyun, my Yoo Seung Ho..Noona love and adore you so much :-*

3_zps79ee9b75.jpg

DC YSH

class="articletitle"Yoon Eun Hye Speaks Out On Working With Yoo Seung Ho

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama.

February 5, 2013 5:22 AM EST |

51007-yoon.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama. She also caught the attention of many by admitting during a press conference "I felt guilty about acting as lovers with Yoo Seung Ho." However, the unexpected chemistry between the two became a hot issue upon the broadcasting of the drama.

Yoon Eun Hye commented "They say younger guys don't feel like men but nine year difference is quite a big difference. That's why I initially worried about how I would work out the relationship with Harry(Yoo Seung Ho). We met for the first time to film our since in Jeju Island but Seung Ho and I both had reserved personalities. That made me try harder. We had many scenes where we were talking in a car together so we talked a lot then. He's been acting since he was young also, so we talked about many things."

She continued "Seung Ho likes to play around but he's not childish in any way. He was a man when he was acting. He also told me that he wanted to enlist early in the military. He seems to want to experience new things without the help of anyone else."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20151/20130205/yoon-eun-hye-yoo-seung-ho-interview.htm

• Like 1

Guest roch_mar

thank god YSH is receiving what is due to him because he is really such a good actor. i am his fan since he was young. Saw all of his works, even when he was a child actor he is really good. he is one of those actors that made me cry.YSH hwaiting!!!

Just want to share this news regarding 'Miss You' and Yoo Seung Ho :)

[NEWS] 070213 Special Programme with ‘Missing You’ Cast on DATV Japan in March

08 Friday Feb 2013

Posted by astrid1402 

6f51c936gw1e1l2dif03mj

On March 4, there will be a special programme with exclusive interviews with the cast of ‘Missing You’, Park Yuchun, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho. The efforts put in for the roles, interesting happenings during the shoot, favourite lines… stories that you will only hear here.

A special programme that will show the real faces of the actors and the charm of ‘Missing You’.

(‘Missing You’ will be aired in Japan from 28 March on DATV.)

Source: DATV
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFanclub
Shared by: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + PostcardsToYuchun

[fanmade MV] 'Miss You' 유승호 Yoo Seung Ho & 윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye - The Good Time in France

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22t_PfzJKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

upload by yooseunghobaidubar

>> It's such a beautiful MV..Besides using clips from "Miss You" drama, the creator also use clips from Eun Hye's previous drama "Goong" and Seungho's previous drama "Flames of Desire" :)

Yoo Seung Ho will narrate one more documentary before he leaves

February 15, 2013 2:00 am cloud2c2h

Actor Yoo Seung Ho has recently named KBS’s documentary
 Homo Academicus to be his final work before he goes to the army for approximately two years. The soon-to-be soldier will narrate this ambitious project of KBS and donate the entire amount of money he makes to a charity. He says, “I already feel attached to this project, as this is my last work before I leave.”Homo Academicus challenges to find the best studying method with the help of four Harvard students and also tries to find the relationship between studying and career success. It also looks at cultural differences that different studying methods might create. The first of its four episodes will air in March.

Source: Starnews

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho to Donate Last Paycheck Before Army Service

2013-02-15 10:51  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif  
Preparing to enlist in the military very soon, Yoo Seung Ho is wrapping up his last project by donating his voice.

58447696.jpg

On February 14, KBS announced that Yoo Seung Ho will be the narrator of the documentary, The Human who Studies. This will be Yoo Seung Ho’s first narration project.

With this being his last project before enlisting in the army, Yoo Seung Ho stated that he feels a bit more affection towards it. “I plan on giving all of my paycheck to charity."

The Human who Studies will air in March.

Yoo Seung Ho’s army enlistment date has yet to be announced.

Photo Credit: KBS
  • Like 1