Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eternityxdream

I wish I could help you check out dcinside but I can't read any Korean at all yukumushio. Not even a tiny bit. If you hadn't explained some of the sections of ejiah's movie player and gallery, I would have been completely lost with it all.

Hi eternityxdream, always nice to see a new LJA fan. LJA totally rocked out as Sujini and I'm glad she was recognized with a best newcomer actress awards on mbc. And I'm also a Damsu fan so I'm hoping for more scenes of them together but I can't wait to see what types of roles LJA will take on next.

--Me too..i went to her official site to see if she have any new project but so far there's nothing yet and the site is kinda down..at first i thought twsgg is not that good bc i'm not really a big fan of epic drama but my friend got me hook to this drama when i saw it at her house...---

Guest mymyjane2

read in innolife that e ji ah is in the states at the moment?

and seems like philip is aslo in states and seems like YJ oppa would go to the states in 1 month time.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............*what are they up to? (damdeok, sujiny, cheoro)

maybe......

:lol: hehehehe :P

Guest KireinaGai

eternityxdream, are you talking about www.ejiah.com by any chance? Or the one from BOF? I can't navigate the latter one to well but the former one, I'm having the same issues. All I see so far are different pics when I click on certain pieces. Oh and I LOVE your avatar and sig, did you make them yourself?

I know a few months back, her site was hacked and never before seen photos were released. I never saw thoese photos (unless the ones on her site are it) so I don't know how bad they were. If they're the ones of her in Goth look, then I don't see anything wrong with them. As liquidfir mentioned, LJA pulls the look off very well.

Ooo thanks for the news mymy. :D I'm guessing LJA and LP are both back visiting family and resting. LP is most likely on the eastcoast but I wonder if LJA is actually in Pasadena or not. I know she went to schol there. Ahahah I have to make sure I don't go trying to find her since Pasadena is only 1 1/2 hour away from me. Wouldn't it be great if Damdeok, Cheoro, and Sujini met up? Ahahahha there goes my imagination again.

Guest eternityxdream

eternityxdream, are you talking about www.ejiah.com by any chance? Or the one from BOF? I can't navigate the latter one to well but the former one, I'm having the same issues. All I see so far are different pics when I click on certain pieces. Oh and I LOVE your avatar and sig, did you make them yourself?

I know a few months back, her site was hacked and never before seen photos were released. I never saw thoese photos (unless the ones on her site are it) so I don't know how bad they were. If they're the ones of her in Goth look, then I don't see anything wrong with them. As liquidfir mentioned, LJA pulls the look off very well.

Ooo thanks for the news mymy. :D I'm guessing LJA and LP are both back visiting family and resting. LP is most likely on the eastcoast but I wonder if LJA is actually in Pasadena or not. I know she went to schol there. Ahahah I have to make sure I don't go trying to find her since Pasadena is only 1 1/2 hour away from me. Wouldn't it be great if Damdeok, Cheoro, and Sujini met up? Ahahahha there goes my imagination again.

---yep..that's the site and it's happen the same to me though..i guess she shut it down for awhile bc i read somewhere that she designed the site by herself..hahaha i was wondering the same too if she's at pasadena since im 2 hours away from it too...i wish she'll return to filming after her resting...no..the set was design by a friend, i hope i can be that talent but im not..=D

Guest KireinaGai

---yep..that's the site and it's happen the same to me though..i guess she shut it down for awhile bc i read somewhere that she designed the site by herself..hahaha i was wondering the same too if she's at pasadena since im 2 hours away from it too...i wish she'll return to filming after her resting...no..the set was design by a friend, i hope i can be that talent but im not..=D

Your friend is very talented eternityxdream - it's a beautiful set. And you read right, LJA's major when she was going to school in Pasadena was for graphic design. I hope while she's back in the states, LJA will update her site for us. It is next to impossible to find information on her and what projects she might have in mind.

Oh and I was hoping maybe someone has been to LJA's page at BOF and knows of whether her cf for Isa Knox cosmetics is out yet? LJA and Hyori Lee did their cfs around the same time and I just saw the cf of Hyori's on youtube but not LJA's. <_< (Nothing against Hyori, she looked great. I was just hoping to see LJA's cf too). Wouldn't both cfs come out around the same time? Or are they saving LJA's for later?

And for anyone interested, I made an mv starring LJA and BYJ, yes it's Damsu. :blush: You can access it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PfZtH_mJQ. I would make n LJA mv but there's hardly any material to work with besides Legend and that would make it more of a Sujini mv than a LJA one. Wait...I guess it would still work huh?

actually i was not keen in getting this drama at first cos of lead actor BYJ ... oops ... better hide ... :ph34r:

but after watching the first ep ... i was totally hook with it ....

suddenly i was SHOCKED .... WOW ... who's that girl ... never seem to see her before ...

must be new ... but she really good in 1 ep i must said ... while acting with BYJ ...

her expression and acting was so mature ... doesn't seem to be her first drama at all ...

and after watching her till ep 14 ... she really can change from one character to the other ...

so really got lots of protential ... furthermore is she BEAUTIFUL ... :rolleyes:

so i didn't regret of buying it no matter what's the ending was ... or who she is with ...

(althought i prefer her with BYJ (althought i don't quite like him... oops ... :ph34r: ) ...

please come up with more projects ...

thanks ... LJA ... :blush:

Guest KireinaGai

Welcome to the thread Ayuko. I had the same reaction as you about LJA when I first saw her in episode 1 - although I liked her even more afterwards because we did see many sides of Sujini through LJA's acting. Who would have thought LJA was a newcomer. And as you've said she's a beautiful person and has incredibly white teeth. The first thing I noticed about 'Sujini' was her bright smile and white teeth.

And I hope we hear something soon as well about her next projects. Seems everyone else is busy doing something except her, LP and BYJ but BYJ deserves to be resting and getting better. I'm sure we'll hear something once LJA returns to Korea.

thank you for that ... KireinaGai

actually when after thousand year later ... and this girl sujini came out ..

i was really in doubts wondering whether is this girl the same as 1 ep ...

i was totally confuse :wacko::wacko: ... because of the short hair ...

it really don't look like the same girl that in my mind ...

(the first thing when i saw sujini is her pale face/lip ... )

but i say to myself ... they wouldn't change the actress to another person

while the story was to be a con't one ... so should be her ...

and then later i saw the second actress came out ...

then i can confirm to myself ... that's her ...

she totally change a brand new look ... (althought i perfer her long hair)

amazing changing look even cutting short the hair

(as some even look the same short or long hair) ...

cross my finger ... hoping to see her next big project after her vacation ...

now searching high and low for their TWSSJ official Wallies and their Special Interview ...

really hard to find ... hehe .. :sweatingbullets:

Guest AlecRuby

SINCE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HER NEW PROJECTS, DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HER NEW PROJECTS ARE?

I HEARD THAT SHE HAS SOME VERY HIGH LANGUAGE SKILLS, FOR EXAMPLE KNOWING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, IS THAT TRUE? I KNOW THAT SHE CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND KOREAN, BUT ANYTHING ELSE?

Guest eternityxdream

Your friend is very talented eternityxdream - it's a beautiful set. And you read right, LJA's major when she was going to school in Pasadena was for graphic design. I hope while she's back in the states, LJA will update her site for us. It is next to impossible to find information on her and what projects she might have in mind.

Oh and I was hoping maybe someone has been to LJA's page at BOF and knows of whether her cf for Isa Knox cosmetics is out yet? LJA and Hyori Lee did their cfs around the same time and I just saw the cf of Hyori's on youtube but not LJA's. <_< (Nothing against Hyori, she looked great. I was just hoping to see LJA's cf too). Wouldn't both cfs come out around the same time? Or are they saving LJA's for later?

And for anyone interested, I made an mv starring LJA and BYJ, yes it's Damsu. :blush: You can access it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PfZtH_mJQ. I would make n LJA mv but there's hardly any material to work with besides Legend and that would make it more of a Sujini mv than a LJA one. Wait...I guess it would still work huh?

==i kno i saw that clip at youtube too..i've try to search for her clip but so far nothing..her bof's site didn't have the clip either..nice work on the MV, KG...i was rewatching the last epsidoe of TWSGG yesterday and i'm always richard simmons at the end..why why the ending is like that...==

Guest KireinaGai

amazing changing look even cutting short the hair

(as some even look the same short or long hair) ...

cross my finger ... hoping to see her next big project after her vacation ...

now searching high and low for their TWSSJ official Wallies and their Special Interview ...

really hard to find ... hehe .. :sweatingbullets:

You are right Ayuko. It was hard to recognize her with her short hair at first. But not only was her hair different, they put make-up on LJA's skin so whe would appear tanner and even her whole demeanor changed. LJA did a great job of transitioning from Saeoh to Sujini - only similarity was the skill with a bow and arrow.

And the whole thing with LJA's short hair, at first we had thought she really cut her hair but it's actually a wig and LJA designed it herself. LJA also designed the dress she wore at the MBC awards where she won best newcomer award and she also designed her offical website. Funny thing about the dark make-up to make her look tan, when LJA was done eating, they had to reapply because all the make-up around her mouth would be gone and her light skin could be clearly seen. Ahahah I wonder how many times they held their breaths when she took a swig of wine and would wipe her mouth on her arm. :lol:

I've been searching all over TWSSG thread for official wallies and the special interview as well with no such luck :wacko:Liezle posts some great artwork and images done by other members and just recently posted some Cheosu (Cheoro and Sujini) artwork. I know you can watch clips of LJA on youtube but there aren't subs. Ohh if you understand Korean, maybe you can help us out. :D If I find anything, I'll let you know though.

SINCE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HER NEW PROJECTS, DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HER NEW PROJECTS ARE?

I HEARD THAT SHE HAS SOME VERY HIGH LANGUAGE SKILLS, FOR EXAMPLE KNOWING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, IS THAT TRUE? I KNOW THAT SHE CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND KOREAN, BUT ANYTHING ELSE?

Sorry for the misconception Alec, we're only saying how we wish there was some news about her upcoming projects. But besides her being back home in the States right now and the Isa Knox cosmetics cf, no one has been able to find any information on her newest projects. Everyone is hoping to hear something soon. It'd be nice to see wat role she sinks her teeth into next. Wow, LJA is mutli-lingual? Talk about a major plus. I only know she's fluent in English and Korean. I don't know about any other languages.

Hey Yuku :) Sorry, no new news yet. Lets keep fingers crossed just in case.

hey KG..i forgot to ask if you can give me the link to yesasia where you order the calendar from...thanks...

Here's the link eternity: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005021044/

Hahah I just rewatched the last several episode with my siblings and we're all pissed off at the ending. But if it's any consolation, PD Kim has said that DD doesn't die and neither do the guardians. I don't know about you but I still want to see more action from Sujini's side as well and I can't wait to purchase the Director's cut. There's to be extended scenes and a different ending.

I'm hoping we get to see some more scenes of LJA in action.

You are right Ayuko. It was hard to recognize her with her short hair at first. But not only was her hair different, they put make-up on LJA's skin so whe would appear tanner and even her whole demeanor changed. LJA did a great job of transitioning from Saeoh to Sujini - only similarity was the skill with a bow and arrow.

And the whole thing with LJA's short hair, at first we had thought she really cut her hair but it's actually a wig and LJA designed it herself. LJA also designed the dress she wore at the MBC awards where she won best newcomer award and she also designed her offical website. Funny thing about the dark make-up to make her look tan, when LJA was done eating, they had to reapply because all the make-up around her mouth would be gone and her light skin could be clearly seen. Ahahah I wonder how many times they held their breaths when she took a swig of wine and would wipe her mouth on her arm. :lol:

I've been searching all over TWSSG thread for official wallies and the special interview as well with no such luck :wacko:Liezle posts some great artwork and images done by other members and just recently posted some Cheosu (Cheoro and Sujini) artwork. I know you can watch clips of LJA on youtube but there aren't subs. Ohh if you understand Korean, maybe you can help us out. :D If I find anything, I'll let you know though.

oh ... i had thought of that too ... as she wouldn't have such a long hair only after a few month on the MBC awards ...

no words can be describe on her transformation ... speechless with her acting skill ... and what's more ... her talent on knowing so many things ... no wonder BYJ want her as a newcomer to be part of the leading actress ... great work man ...

k ... now zooming ... to look at her official homepage ...

Archived