Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Guest KireinaGai

Found this article on AF. Didn't realize how much of an issue those photographs of LJA in Italy were. Thought you guys might find this an interesting read:

Source: http://krfilm.net/dien-vien-han-quoc/lee-j...-nhung-tin-don/

ETrans: heocon @KST_CICHLID

Lee Ji Ah has to face with many rumours, Wednesday February 6, 2008 Korea

After attending in the drama "Legend", the actress Lee Ji Ah suddenly becomes very popular. However, she has to face with many rumours that every stars have to struggle when they are famous.

After the drama "Legend" was ended, Lee Ji Ah rested for a while to charge her energy. Although she is famous now, she does not appear in public often. However, her news are still the "hot" information in some articles. Recently, people are curious about why she was chosen to play in "Legend" and was treated very special. It is rumoured that she is the daughter of director Kim Jong Hak and also the Yonsama's girlfriend.

Few days ago, the twelve pictures of her traveling in Roma (Italia) were uploaded on some websites, and it gave the big surprise for everybody because those works were made by her fans and they said that she was very beautiful and affable in the real life.

However, some people suspect that those pictures are used to propagate Lee Ji Ah because they look like the works of some professionals rather than her amateur fans. Lately, they discover that the source of those pictures is from Keyeast which is the mother company of BOF. Therefore, the rumours have something to confirm, and people have more information to talk about.

On February 4, the BOF company officially denied this issue. The company revealed that they did not send Lee Ji Ah's pictures to those websites and say that they were from her fans. The truth is that her fan sent those pictures to the company and asked us to upload them online. The company cannot say the name of that person because this is the privacy.

Lee Ji Ah has completed her photograph for the magazine in Europe. Tomorrow, she will come back to Korea. People will know the truth when she comes back.

---------

I honestly don't get what the big issue is because LJA looks great in them and I'm just glad we were able to view those pics when things have been so quiet on her end. It bothers me how they assume all these things because LJA did such a great job in Legend. 'Special treatment'? How and when did LJA get that? She auditioned like everyone else, auditioned 30 times!! The only thing I care to take from this article is that LJA will be back in Korea tomorrow.

And those are amazing banners lovekoreastar. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlecRuby

WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT? I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SAY ABOUT JI AH. ARE THEY SAYING THAT SHE IS POPULAR NOT BECAUSE OF HER TALENT, BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THESE RUMORS OF POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHIND HER BACK HELPING HER THROUGH?

THAT IS PRETTY STUPID NEWS.

Guest eternityxdream

reporters must be really bore lately cuz they pick on every single celebrities that they can think of to write bad things about them..so what if the pix is from BOF or fans, it's not like she taking nude pix or anything...im happy that ejiah is coming back tomorrow..new project for her fans to see...=D

WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT? I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SAY ABOUT JI AH. ARE THEY SAYING THAT SHE IS POPULAR NOT BECAUSE OF HER TALENT, BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THESE RUMORS OF POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHIND HER BACK HELPING HER THROUGH?

THAT IS PRETTY STUPID NEWS.

--i kno right..if she suck on her first drama then they can say it like that but her acting is legend is just as good as those actresses that were in the showbiz for a long time...---

good news yall...not only we're like ejiah..vietnamese fans like our unnie as much as we are too...

Top 5 Korean Actresses that Vietnamese fans would love to celebrate Lunar New Year with:

1. Yoon Eun Hye

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Kim Tae Hee

4. Lee Ji Ah

5. Sung Yu Ri

source: asianfanatics.net

im so happy for ejiah...

Guest KireinaGai

Amen to what you've all said. LJA is a talented person and these stupid reporters (and I smell some antis) are just giving her (or trying to) a hard time because there are so many people who love her and can't wait to see more of what she has to offer us. I hope we will be hearing soon about what projects LJA has lined up. Hopefully her return to Korea indicates that she's meeting with some producers or something for another upcoming drama.

--i kno right..if she suck on her first drama then they can say it like that but her acting is legend is just as good as those actresses that were in the showbiz for a long time...---

good news yall...not only we're like ejiah..vietnamese fans like our unnie as much as we are too...

Top 5 Korean Actresses that Vietnamese fans would love to celebrate Lunar New Year with:

1. Yoon Eun Hye

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Kim Tae Hee

4. Lee Ji Ah

5. Sung Yu Ri

source: asianfanatics.net

im so happy for ejiah...

Thanks for sharing this eternity! I'm happy for LJA too. LJA is the only new face on that list and to be in the top 5 says alot about the impression she's left on all Legend viewers. Yay for LJA.

Guest nousasamechie

Love her. She rocked in Legends. Great new talented actress.

Made some banners. Feel free to use. Credits would be lovely.

ejiah03.gif | ejiah02.gif | ejiah01.gif

No hotlinking please. Thanks!

wow ... you did so many lovely and beautiful banners ....

that's so good of you ...

thanks for that ... hope to see more of your great works ...

btw ... forget to tell u gals that now even my Bro in law also chasing

watching this drama like crazy ... as he doesn't watch Kdrama at all ...

it shows that legend really hit Big this year around asia ...

i really hope that our tv station will air it sometime soon ...

new photo of Lee Ji Ah :)

PP08021200011.JPG

got this in byjgallery and it's from a news article in hangul. the article is saying that she's the model for 6 months of a clothing brand [i just don't know what brand...sorry about that]. she looks pretty in the above pic :)

She Look's Damn pretty in all those latest photos .. :w00t:

thanks for sharing it to us ...

i like her hair very much ...

and also she's great with wearing pants cos

she is skinny and had a pair of long skinny leg ...

hope to see her more in CF but most important is

on NEW Drama please ...

B)B)

Archived