[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest Sakurasdr3am

LOVE Exile Thread, the last time I looked at this thread no one was here... and that the thread wasn't going at all lol, YAY!! to all exile FANS!!!! <3 Takahiro, Keiji and Tetsuya!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sakurasdr3am

are there any news about them?

I really wanted to watch their own variety show but I don't understand Japanese much.

Are there any groups that subs their shows?

There actually is, the group is called Exsub, you can look for them on livejournal, they have quite a few things on there

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicky4ever

It seems that lately there's no one really interested in EXILE, so i guess this will end in a monolog :(

well anyway...

Out of EXILE I like Takahiro most!! But also with the new members there are some very good looking persons... like Naoto (who is actually cute..)

It's kind of special to see Naoto and Naoki in EXILE and the new JSB!!!!

I have to get used to it.

I'm very looking forward to EXILE damashi which starts at october 17!!!! Different to EXE and EXH it is one whole hour!!!!!!!

Guest Nicky4ever

waaaaaaa

there is some one else than me here!!!! chouuuu ureshii!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Atsushis voice is the best!!!!!!! I also like Takahiro voice, but Atsushi beats him out!!!!!!

Takahiro can only sing balades very well, if he sings other songs, it doesn't sound natural!!

Guest sunye~

wah... exile... :)

one of my favorite artists...! ^ i also agree!!! atsushi's voice can be sweet but also strong

they can dance and sing and have charisma <33333

when they got additional members, i kind of started to distance from exile but now i'm starting to like

them slowly

Guest Nicky4ever

Even so I learned of them, after they added the new members, I first only payed attention to the original members.... :)

Now I can also tell the names of the other members!

But when I'm watching them doing performances, I sometimes can't tell who is who! Well the vocalist I can tell well :) most of the times also by the voices!!!! But with the dancers I'm most of the time lost.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicky4ever

who ever has not watched EXILE tamashi, last sunday should really watch it this sunday!!!!!!

one hour full of EXILE!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nicky4ever

well I will go on with my monolog!!

The dvd of EXILE LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY will be out in december. Not a whole month!!!!

EXILE tamashi is funny every week. Once they used liedetector. That was really funny. First on Hiro and one of the guest. And later on Atsushi and Naoto!

• 1 month later...
Guest Nicky4ever

I should continue with my monolog.... maybe I'll catch someones attantion !!!

There were many things going on with EXILE in the past few weeks !!! The DVD came out, and what I saw on youtube till now looks just GREAT !!!!!

They also said, that they will have a new single coming in february ! And also a new album ( I don't know when, I guess it was march....)

They also were on variety shows...

on december 4. it was 2010 FNS kaiyousai

on december 15. best artist 2010

on december 24. music station special super live

and on december 26 they had their EXILE tamashi dokkiri special

of course they are also in kouhaku at december 31!! in shiro-gumi (white group)

Guest SHHMULIEE

I must say Takahiro is cute<33 he has amazing vocals, Atsushi too!

^I've watched little bits of EXILE tamashi, but I don't understand what they are saying T____T I still watch it though heheh

& yaay i'm excited about their new single, I heard Atsushi wrote the song & lyrics, very impressive.

They are also attending the Japan Record Awards on the 30th for their nomination of the Best Song Award. If they

win, it will be their 3rd time winning this award~!! It's good that EXILE is being invited to all these prestigious events.

I'm still trying to memorize all the members, 14 of them is quite a looot.

Lets make this thread going~!!!

Guest Sakurasdr3am

i like both of their voices, both atsushi and taka's voice are great! and they have an awesome sense of humor, have u guys seens EXILE generation the variety show? it's soo hilarious, i can't help but laugh everytime i watch it, all 14 members are awesomely kool ^.^

Guest Nicky4ever

and they have an awesome sense of humor, have u guys seens EXILE generation the variety show? it's soo hilarious, i can't help but laugh everytime i watch it, all 14 members are awesomely kool ^.^

I often watch EXILE tamashi, It is really funny !!

last week was EXILE tamashi dokkiri SP (they filmed with hiden cameras)

But i havn't finished the whole yet....

Guest squallie

I am so obsessed with EXILE right now. I'm a new fan, and I'm just so in love with all of them. I find them so charming and fun, especially in their concerts and even on their shows. My favorites are Takahiro, Kenchi, Makidai and Hiro. I've been keeping up with Exile Tamashii and seriously, Takahiro's hairdressing always blow me away! To think that this good looking fellow went from hairdressing to singing! And his art and calligraphy skills are also wonderful. He's so talented. Even though those are my faves, I enjoy the talent and skills each member bring to the table. I just wish I could find a site that updates about them frequently.

Guest Nicky4ever

I am so obsessed with EXILE right now.  I'm a new fan, and I'm just so in love with all of them. I find them so charming and fun, especially in their concerts and even on their shows.  My favorites are Takahiro, Kenchi, Makidai and Hiro.  I've been keeping up with Exile Tamashii and seriously, Takahiro's hairdressing always blow me away! To think that this good looking fellow went from hairdressing to singing!  And his art and calligraphy skills are also wonderful.  He's so talented. Even though those are my faves, I enjoy the talent and skills each member bring to the table.  I just wish I could find a site that updates about them frequently.

hey new fan!!!! I was also searching for a site where people would answer to my call !!! and maybe we can make this thread going again!!! I will give my best to update you guys as good as I can!!! but their home page doesn't give away too much infos... and since i don't live in japan I can't access their mobile site, nor can i enter their fan club.....

My favourite is Takahiro as well !!!! Who does not fall for his smile :)

Archived