[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest fobbiyo

YAY! Congrats to them! Funny how THSK stood up for them. :lol:

As EXILE grows older, they keep on getting more popular! <3 I love them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

Ballad Best breaks shipping sales not one million, not 1.5 million but 2 million sales copies shipped

The first EXILE 2 million sales!

Congratulations!!!

Guest nuwera

Exile's sales are awesome :P

They top the chart most of the times, if not always :)

I got hooked up with their songs "Touch the sky" && "What is love"

--angel

Guest rice_baby

congrats to exile for a job well done in 2008. i'm really glad that they're getting more popular these days because i do have to admit that i initially had a hard time adjusting when shun left.

i was hooked on to ti amo for the longest time. it's an awesome song. definitely my favorite from them last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fobbiyo

^ You can try asking people at EXILEFANTASYLAND xD

OMG. 2 MILLION?!?!?! OMG! *DIES* Congrats to EXILE! It was a good year. A very good year.

Guest alize_sakura

where can i find exile's ti amo song lyrics in english?

Do you mean the translation of the song?

I already checked at the forum and there's still no one to translate the song... probably some of you can translate the song? and EXsub needs a translator for doing translation for EXILE Generation and other show... if you interested, try to contact garnet_moon ^^

Guest Yukishiro

Do you mean the translation of the song?

I already checked at the forum and there's still no one to translate the song... probably some of you can translate the song? and EXsub needs a translator for doing translation for EXILE Generation and other show... if you interested, try to contact garnet_moon ^^

I've read a few translations and it's slightly different each time :sweatingbullets:

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/11259/exile...-chapter-1.html

http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2009/0...ile-ti-amo.html

I'm new so this has probably been discussed on the forum already...

Recently became a fan of Exile and Takahiro :blush:

Anyhow... this... this... i found this...?! -heart breaks- lol...

http://kawaii-iruka.up.seesaa.net/image/takahiro.jpg

(no idea how to past pics on forums yet)

Guest luckystar_tkhr

That photo is quite old already.

It's from bupka magazine, vol. april 2008 I think

The article is about his ex-gf, they were together since high school year1 (grade10) and together for 4 years. She left him soon after they entered college.

It's sad knowing this cos I think Takahiro must had had a heart-breaking at that time.

Poor Takabo T-T

Guest Yukishiro

Ahhh.... i see, thanks for the info! His singing really captures me... so emotional when he sings... must be past experience... :mellow:

wwoooottt...^^ exile...exile..

omigosh..they're so great~~~~

can someone help me?? i've been looking for EXILE LOVE tracklist for ages..and i still haven't find it until now..

so i really need u guys' help..please please...

i really appreciate ur help...THANK YOU~~

Guest luckystar_tkhr

Sometimes his singing makes me think that he's thinking of his past experience when he sings as well. He always looks so emotional when singing slow love song ne ^^

Did you see Music Station on 30 Jan? He looked so sad when singing Ti Amo >___<

But, maybe it's just his singing style ne ^^'

Guest Yukishiro

wwoooottt...^^ exile...exile..

omigosh..they're so great~~~~

can someone help me?? i've been looking for EXILE LOVE tracklist for ages..and i still haven't find it until now..

so i really need u guys' help..please please...

i really appreciate ur help...THANK YOU~~

Just the list for that album? Or where to dl the songs?

01. What is Love

02. I Believe

03. Beautiful

04. 響~HIBIKI~ (Hibiki ~HIBIKI~)

05. 君がいるから (Kimi ga Iru Kara)

06. Make Love

07. SUMMER TIME LOVE

08. 空から落ちてくるJAZZ (Sora Kara Ochitekuru JAZZ)

09. Love

10. SAYONARA

11. 変わらないモノ (Kawaranai Mono)

12. 時の描片 ~トキノカケラ~ (Toki no Kakera)

Bonus tracks:

13. Touch The Sky (feat. Bach Logic)

14. 24karats -type EX-

Sometimes his singing makes me think that he's thinking of his past experience when he sings as well. He always looks so emotional when singing slow love song ne ^^

Did you see Music Station on 30 Jan? He looked so sad when singing Ti Amo >___<

But, maybe it's just his singing style ne ^^'

Music Station? What? Huh? NOOOOOOOOOO....!! tell me where I can watch this :tears:

Guest garnet_moon

Have you all tried to look at my blog??? ;)

Sorry for being a lazy poster XD Anyway you can always find me around the net...

Also I am looking for a staff who will update our EXILE fanblog. I just need someone who will regularly update news about EXILE.. (I have been way lazy to do more stuff). Any interested people can drop me a PM or an email at witchblade.eaxis@gmail.com (No special skills required, think of it as updating your blog)

Guest luckystar_tkhr

^

I can update EXILE news every once in a while but I don't know how often I can do it. I get lazy very easily >_<

But I'm not living in Japan, so most of the news I get are from Japanese fanblongs, is that ok?

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi....minna...genki? It's been a long time since i came here....finally finished all the posts up to date....I was busy clearing my work before i go for my long vacation to Japan in Nov & Dec....and when i came back...there is so much work pending for me and plus shifting office too....EXILE concert was GREAT!!!! I had pretty good seats in the concerts I have attended....

Wow!!!! That's cool....a new EXILE forum!!!! That's great and i'm happy to hear that!!!! Omedetou!!!! I've just registered myself over at the new place too...

hi everyone!

I really have a problemXD at the end of the new exile anime "next generation" first episode is a song and I didn´t hear bevor, does somebody know what it´s called? I would appreciate your help^^

Archived