[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest ooh..lala

Oh really Ohh_lala?! I'll upload it somewhere else for you then :D

:o Your computer crashed Gail!? OMG. How sad! And yea, those times when we were lonely in this thread. Glad this thread got a little bigger :D

Oh, yeah, I DID get better at PS but then again I still suck. Thank you for noticing though. :)

Sorry for not posting..

I'm viewing this thread at work coz my pc at home also crashed. :( ..I can't open my internet. .Have to make full system restoration. Grrr...have to wait formy day off to do it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alize_sakura

Heee... why everybody's PCs are crashed? :tears:

BTW, news update...

EXILE will be singing Street Fighter 4 theme song... Link here at exilelove

Is that mean they will have new single? Let's see later nee...

And Usa launched his book, called DANCE EARTH... the book is about his travels around the world for dancing and stuff, I guess... more info here but sorry for no translation... m(-_-)m *gomen*

Hum... EXILE is so busy with their Live Case Tour lately...

BTW, news update...

EXILE will be singing Street Fighter 4 theme song... Link here at exilelove

Is that mean they will have new single? Let's see later nee...

WOW! Totally didn't see that coming! I love Street Fighter so I'll definitely be keeping a look at this as more news comes about it.

Hey I heard that before ballad best comes out, there will be another new single release in november (LAST CHRISTMAS)? please do give me more detail about it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fobbiyo

Wait, is Eastern Boyz 'N Eastern Girlz a remake? HAHHHAHAHA. BECAUSE THIS SONG IS PLAYING ON THE RADIO RIGHT NOW AND HE KEEPS REPEATING THOSE LINES. o___________o I was like "wait a minute, EXILE?"

Guest TsukiChan

ehhh i'm a new exile's fan XD~

coz everyone is so damn talented.

but i'm troubled finding their recent pics, news, or videos..

*sigh*

Guest fobbiyo

^ You can check EXILE's forum (it's on the first page) or even EX-IT (which is also on the first page) ;D There is also dailymotion.com. There's someone on there that uploads EXILE's recent things. I don't think they are doing much right now since they are on their tour. I hope that helps :D

Welcome to the EXILE clan! :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest garnet_moon

Ahhh sorry for not visiting here that much

EXILE Ballad Best is going crazy.... half a million in 2 days!

Well for more other updates just remember to go to the forum or to the blog ^^;;

Guest alphanumerx

hiii.. this is my FIRST visit to this thread, and even if it's not the most active, i still wanted to say hello :) well, i've known of exile, but i haven't really given them a chance/good listen til recently when i saw them on the fns 2008 show and heard one of their tracks on youtube and i liked them off the bat. so i have a request from all of you, what are songs from exile that you recommend me to listen to? i honestly don't know where to start. thanks!

Guest lilplue

^ the song that they performed on fns is Ti Amo..u might wanna start off wit their newest album Ballad Best..it's a compilation of their best ballad hits (from phase 1 and phase 2 days)

but personally.. i'll recomend u to try Entertainment Best album~ my personal fav ^^;;

for more info on their work, please visit the forum!Exile Fantasyland?

Guest rnb.edge_

^^

You definitely have to listen to 'Lovers Again'

That's the song that pulled me into them xD

I had it on repeat numerous times, i think my ears suffered pretty badly >.<

But yeah, it's really good - so go listen (:

Guest mugendai

loving the ballad album!! have everyone seen the new pv for tada...aitakute? finally the version with Takahiro! pv is pretty good, i like how it focuses on all the members. BUT i prefer the first version of the pv with the story line ^^*

ti amo (chapter 2) was quite interesting. i love the part when the lead actress asked her lover how to say i love you in italian....leading to that 'ti amo' whisper part of the song (everyone knows what im talking about right XDDD)

Guest fobbiyo

^ LOL! I haven't heard the new songs on Ballad Best yet, but I'm sure it's great considering the sales... *looks at it* xD

YEAH! I love that "Ti Amo" part. The MV is very.. winter-y? Very nice feeling. & I have not watch the new MV yet! GOSH I AM SLOW WITH MY EXILE UPDATES!

Guest garnet_moon

Tada.. Aitakute new PV looks like a sad version of PURE PV...

I made some icons from the Tada..Aitakute PV ->>> here on my journal

EXILE just got the record for the fastest artist selling million copies for Oricon Year 2008. Dang I have so many to type for news here but I'm lazy.. Well just check the blog *points the link below* for updates

Guest fobbiyo

^ LOL! OKAYYY GAIL! I hope you don't mind me stealing it for the first post :P I've updated it with some things but I'm not done with it (yeah I know, it's been a while.)

OMG. I just keep on getting more and more amazed. As EXILE grow older, their popularity just keeps increasing! NUTS!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alize_sakura

Hy, everyone, and Merry Christmas... Sorry for not coming too often here... Been busy with JSB for sometimes, before EXILE no Kimi Ga Iru Kara brought me back to Takahiro and EXILE...

Yeah, EXILE's popularity keeps increasing... and with all those awards... *sigh* Now I know why I keep getting poor...

BTW, for recommended songs... Try Kimi ga Iru Kara from EXILE Love Album and also Boku E from EXILE Ballad Best Album... or Touch The Sky... Ti Amo is good too, as well as Wham's cover, Last Christmas... Lovers Again, Michi are good too... Basically recommended you to hear all EXILE's songs... ^^

Archived