[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Haha, you updated this thread! :D Good for you, Lyly~

And I think I'll give EXILE a try ;) Any song suggestions?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

^ Actually, I think it's Hiro's wish to do that. I don't know, HIRO seems to be the one always leading his group, not AVEX. EEK.

Guest rice_baby

Thanks for updating the thread!

I actually didn't know that Exile was from the 'original' J Soul Brother. I wonder if it was Hiro's idea to mash up the two groups.

Guest garnet_moon

^ It is HIRO's idea to mash up the groups

Avex has no control over management of EXILE. They only control EXILE's CD/DVD releases. As for the management of members it is under HIRO's control.

I watched last night episode's of EXILE GENERATION and looks like they are still adjusting with each other (especially with JSB members)

Hmm.. according to USA, he said that on the tour, they will have performances with 4 vocals, 10 performers and 2 vocals and 12 performers. USA was saying of shuffling of performers so maybe it's like they will have shuffling also of vocalists (Atsushi, Takahiro, Nesmith and Shoukichi will take rounds of partnering in singing like Atsushi with Nesmith). Well I'm not sure about that statement, I'll watch again that clip. hehe I was very sleepy when I watched that

• 1 month later...
Guest garnet_moon

^ A lot. They have 2 regular variety shows. EXILE has been doing pretty good hosting their own shows.

The tour already started. Bleah! What's with the mash up idea? >__> Anyway I can't wait to see the tour as Takahiro played guitar *O*

• 6 months later...
Guest ^w-nGz^

i just wanna say i <3 Atsushi...

saw his solo premium @ yt and was blown away by his covers.. XD

i hope i can see more of exile stuff on yt cz it seem to get deleted so quickly.. T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miss_butterfly

Aaaaah finally i found this thread...i've been looking for EXILE thread :D

I luv their songs and performance....and I like takahiro and Atsushi, their voice are great!

Guest Goodkatfish

I found an EXILE thread!!!!

YAY!! so excited.

i just found out who they were in July and have loved them since. Even though i favor J Soul Brothers more.

my favorite member is SHOKICHI and TETSUYA (J soul Brothers) :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jiyanz

here i am to joinnnnn ^^

ahhhhh i've been a fan for several months

just made an effort to youtube their videos

atsushi's look shocked me hahaa. but his voice is fab.

loving them more and more

just don't understand why are they having so many members now

but anyway, exile is love

i hope they're still doing well <3

are subtitles available?

oh... I was wondering...

in one of their concerts... there's only 13 members present...

I was trying to count them but all I can count is 13 members...

I guess one of them wasn't able to attend the concert...

but I'm sure that member is from the new addition... I don't know which one though...

yes, it seems there are even more members now, if I haven´t seen those members on the EXILE episode 1, I probably wouldn´t even know. They are quite many at the moment, I remember knowing all of EXILE´s name back then 2006 XD can´t really tell aaaall of them now XD

why, Takahiro why is your hair like that? *cries*

Guest monaero

The only members I ever knew were Atsushi and Shun and that was back when Scream was released. I actually didn't really start becoming a fan until JSB and Exile merged (I was a big JSB fan). I kick myself everyday for waiting so long to get into them.

I´m just glad that Hero leads the group so well without the pressure of an entertainment, he manages almost everything so the members never have to worry,

Guest skylineguitar

Ahhh, an EXILE thread! Yay!

Thanks to tokyo dogs, I have finally discovered EXILE. I must have played ふたつの唇 at least several hundred times on loop.

LOVE atsushi (btw, did anyone see the clip of 坊主のatsushi on youtube? simply hilarious)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived