All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. *** On April 24 episode of MBC's television show "Radio Star," 2AM Jo Kwon made a guest appearance. Here, he complained about J.Y. Park treating his group differently to 2PM and Wonder Girls. He said, both 2PM and Wonder Girls were living in nice apartments with separate rooms." source : (SBS Star)
  3. *** RAIN posted this yesterday with the caption, "Tickets open at 8pm tonight #Interpark" - https://www.instagram.com/p/C6LVpnWRKag/?hl=en
  4. *** On April 24, a new episode of MBC's television show "Radio Star" aired featuring Lee Da-hae as a guest. Here, she described her happy marriage with SE7EN. During the talk, Lee Da-hae revealed that SE7EN often uses his aegyo to get out of doing things he does not want to do. She said, "After getting married, SE7EN's become more skillful at his aegyo. For example, when I ask him to do some chores, he'd only do one thing. If I get irritated and ask, 'Sweetie, are you silly or what?' he'd respond with aegyo, 'It's not nice to call your husband silly. Let's use nicer words, darling.' He'd charm me like that. It feels like he's taking advantage of me. But still, I guess it's better than fighting." Lee Da-hae said this while laughing. Then, the hosts mentioned witnessing SE7EN's sweet side at their wedding last year; they specifically mentioned seeing him giving a ring to Lee Da-hae's mother and saying, "Since I'm taking your most precious jewelry away, I'm giving you a new one. From today, take me as your own son." When asked if SE7EN had always been an adorable son-in-law to her mother, Lee Da-hae said, "Yeah, even before our marriage. Ever since we started dating, actually. Only about a month after we started dating each other, he was like, 'I want to meet your mom!' At that time, my mom had just undergone eyelid lifting surgery, so she didn't want to meet him. I told him that, but he was like, 'Oh, can't she just wear sunglasses? I don't mind. About two weeks later, he finally got to meet my mom. She cooked for him, and his response was, 'Your cooking skills are amazing! I give you a pass!' My mom wasn't pleased with his reaction. She apparently thought, 'Who does he think he is to say that to me?' But his charm eventually won her over. They quickly became close." source : (SBS Star)
  5. I have a theory involving Ara and her Mom. I don't think the drama has introduced her yet. In fact, I don't think she has been cast. We'll finally see her when the love square btween SML, SJ, UR, and NY ends and and UR and SJ officially become a couple. Yes, I think Ara's mom is a mysterous woman that UR once had a relationship and didn't tell UR that she had a child. She left Ara at the resturant knowing that Uri lives there. This mysterious woman will replace NY as SJ's rival in the love triangle. In the second half of this drama. Now you may be asking BUT Uri got discharged from the military. He has to be still young. The kid is almost 7. Yes, but based off the fact he started working at the hospital as a doctor after discharged. One can assume that he also went to a university for 4 years, and medical school for another 2 years. Not to mention military service for another 3 years. SML's family is the chaebol family of this drama and based off the tropes from past dramas then there is a good chance that one of the parents is Uri's bio-mom or dad. I believe it's SML's mom since there is a mysterious man that she was grieving other then her father/or grandfather. I believe she's the heiress of the hospital. Which is why she is the Chairman and her husband is a director. It's her hospital, and the director married into a chaebol family.
  6. *** "Blood Free" has a unique story. Hence, it's not surprising that at the time of writing, the drama has entered Disney Plus' top 10 most-watched shows chart in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan, according to FlixPatrol. I'm happy how "Blood Free" has been performing worldwide. It certainly has room to expand further and factors like social media edits and word of mouth are going to play a major role in attracting more attention to the drama. My only complaint is on the slow pacing of the drama. Episodes 5 and 6 of "Blood Free" were released April 24. It will be interesting to see how the numbers change after this week's episodes. "Blood Free" is still streaming on Disney Plus.
  7. Park Hyung-sik ‘Handsomeness written in his palm’ [Photo & HD] Entered 2024.04.26. 12:01 PM Original text of article sympathy18 text-to-speech service Change font size share [Gimpo Airport = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin] Actor Park Hyung-sik (PARK HYUNG SIK) departed for Japan on the morning of April 26th to attend the Japan visit event commemorating the opening of the official Japanese fan club 'SIKcret JAPAN' via the international flight at Gimpo International Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul. I'm doing it. Ji Soo-jin sszz801@newsen.com naver.me/GpfWUuow https://naver.me/51ab6viu domani.shogakukan.co.jp/980854
  8. *** RAIN posted this yesterday with the caption - "《2024 RAIN CONCERT: STILL RAINING - SEOUL》 8 years ago, I want to see you 2024.06.08-09 6pmKST #20240609_5pmKST #RAINCOMPANY♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Ticket Open! 2024.04.25(THUR) 8PM~ GLOBAL https://bit.ly/3JqoPRV   concert venue@ OLYMPIC HALL - " https://www.instagram.com/p/C6LVge8xGOf/?hl=en
  9. Today
  10. @Magician thanks for sharing this. With only two episodes left, I carry this positive vibe that this will have a happy-ending. I believe that her amnesia won’t prevent her from recognizing her first love. Who knows the series might conclude with the news of her being pregnant.
  11. *** Kim Soo Hyun has made headlines not just for his acting prowess but for his having real estate investments in one of Seoul’s most prestigious complexes, Galleria Foret, home to celebrities like G-Dragon. According to News1, he now holds three apartments in the complex, with their value estimated to reach around 30 billion KRW (approximately 24 million USD). source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240426081530939
  12. [NEWS] Broadcaster Park Myungsoo praised actor Kim Soohyun On the 26th, during the ‘Search N Chart’ segment of KBS Cool FM’s ‘Park Myungsoo’s Radio Show,’ they talked about ‘Queen of Tears’ and the actor Kim Soohyun, who played the lead role. Park Myungsoo expressed regret, saying, “I heard that Jo Seho and Nam Changhee will make a cameo appearance, I could do well too.” Then, speaking about Kim Soohyun, he said, “I met him on a variety show, and he’s a very pure person. He’s not trying to be funny or acting, he’s just naturally pure. I thought to myself, ‘This person is really pure.’ I can tell right away when I see someone. I can spot a sly person. Kim Soohyun is not sly. He’s a good person. I acknowledge that https://m.mydaily.co.kr/page/view/2024042611332794790 [NEWS] <Go My Side 3> members mentioned new guests they would like to invite. Broadcaster Park Narae caught attention by expressed her extraordinary fan support for Kim Soohyun, “I wish Kim Soohyun, who matches well with us, would come on the show. It feels like we would understand each other well. I really want to invite him. I really want to support him”
  13. I saw him on his knees but I thought it was a ruse. The next few episodes will be dominated by Grandma. I think she had the presence of mind to call the police.
  14. *** Cha Eun Woo has secured the top spot in the latest idol brand reputation rankings, according to data analyzed for April 2024, with BLACKPINK’s Jennie and ILLIT’s Wonhee rounding out the top three. (Korean Business Research Institute) source : http://www.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1713999942475939007
  15. *** On this photoshoot with Vogue Korea, Joo Ji Hoon said, “Emotions build up, forming a bond of comradeship, and at times it feels like a friendship; other times it seems almost romantic.” MORE Photos - Source: Disney Plus
  16. *** RAIN posted this clip on April 24 with the caption, "Tomorrow the 25th #Ticket open #Interpark #concert" - https://www.instagram.com/p/C6IxFtHxzcu/?hl=en
  17. [2024/04/26] Yejinhand IG update with her four leaf clover. 🍀😆 "Finally!! I found one!!!!! 🙊 The first four-leaf clover in my life🍀 I'm sharing my luck to you guys💗 Oh yea-ahh😆"
  18. @Magician thanks for sharing this. Also, tvN has announced last week an earlier by 10-min start time for the broadcast of the final 2-EPs of the drama this weekend. But, it's not clear if Netflix will release the streaming also earlier. The earlier start time is due to tvN's additional scenes. I guess what we will get is likely added back scenes that may originally have been cut. (Director's Cut) - Yes, additional scenes is much appreciated. I guess there's still so much plot to cover. I'd never complained.
  19. Kwon Yool To Make Cameo In Go Kyung Pyo And Kang Han Na's New Rom-Com "Frankly Speaking" Apr 26, 2024 by E Cha JTBC’s upcoming drama “Frankly Speaking” has shared a sneak peek of Kwon Yool’s cameo! “Frankly Speaking” is a romantic comedy starring Go Kyung Pyo as Song Ki Baek, a rising news anchor who lives strictly by the rules and has worked hard to build up a clean image. However, Song Ki Baek’s life takes a (literally) shocking turn when he is electrocuted in an accident, leading him to develop a strange condition that prevents him from lying. Kang Han Na will star as On Woo Ju, a passionate variety show writer who is willing to do anything to make a program entertaining, while Joo Jong Hyuk will play her ex-boyfriend Kim Jung Heon, a popular trot singer. Kwon Yool will be making a special appearance in the drama as neurosurgeon Kim Joo Ho. In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming first episode, Kim Joo Ho and On Woo Ju sit down to chat over a cup of coffee. With the drama already having teased a love triangle between On Woo Ju, Song Ki Baek, and Kim Jung Heon, it remains to be seen how the character of Kim Joo Ho will fit in to the story—and what kind of relationship he has with On Woo Ju. More https://www.soompi.com/article/1657376wpp/kwon-yool-to-make-cameo-in-go-kyung-pyo-and-kang-han-nas-new-rom-com-frankly-speaking
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..