All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Drama: The Number You Have Dialed Hangul:지금 거신 전화는 Genre:thriller, romance Network: MBC Episodes: Director: Writer: Release Date: 2024 Runtime:Friday & Saturday Production Company: OST: Official site: Plot Based on the web novel of the same name, “The Number You Have Dialed” depicts the passionate romance of a show-window couple that begins with a threatening phone call. Cast Yoo Yeon Seok as Baek Sa Eon Chae Soo Bin as Hong Hee Joo Character descriptions Baek Sa Eon (Yoo Yeon Seok) is the youngest spokesperson of the Blue House and a promising young politician. As a former news anchor with a prominent career, he has everything, from an elite family background to appearance and abilities. However, his life takes an unexpected turn when he receives a phone call informing him that his wife has been kidnapped. Hong Hee Joo (Chae Soo Bin) is Baek Sa Eon’s wife and a sign language interpreter, who developed aphasia after experiencing a major incident in her childhood. Teasers/Trailers 01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. 01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
  3. So what is the revenge? By whom? Thanks for the extensive analysis @yamiyugi I am going to wait for 3-4 episodes before deciding to watch or not.
  4. Kim Soohyun's determination to connect with fans across various cities is evident as Gold Medalist works on expanding the venues for his 2024 Asia Tour <Eyes On You>. With discussions ongoing to include more cities, it's shaping up to be an exciting tour. The agency is coordinating locations and schedules for additional performances in Manila, Philippines; Taipei, Taiwan; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Hong Kong. It is reported that discussions are ongoing to increase the number of host cities. And the anticipation for his next drama,Knock Off, adds to the excitement as well. https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20240507/124826369/3
  5. Han Sun Hwa Shows Off Her Uhm Tae Goo Doll In "My Sweet Mobster" Posters Drama Preview May 08, 2024 by S Nam JTBC has given a sneak peek at their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Sweet Mobster”! Based on a popular webtoon, “My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama that tells the story of Seo Ji Hwan (Uhm Tae Goo), a former gang leader, and Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa), a YouTuber who makes content for kids. The newly released teaser poster depicts Seo Ji Hwan’s unexpected taste in accessories. While exuding a powerful and intimidating aura, Seo Ji Hwan boasts a cute ring and earrings that are bright pink hearts. The text on the poster corrects, “I’m prepared to do bad,” to, “I’m prepared to act pretty,” raising anticipation for his character’s narrative. Another poster depicts kids content creator Go Eun Ha with a doll that looks exactly like Seo Ji Hwan. The text at the top of the poster asks, “Isn’t the doll so cute?” drawing stark contrast with Seo Ji Hwan’s image as a mobster. Viewers are highly anticipating how this unlikely duo will meet and gradually fall for one another. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659805wpp/han-sun-hwa-shows-off-her-uhm-tae-goo-doll-in-my-sweet-mobster-posters
  6. Jeong Eun Ji Turns Into Lee Jung Eun When The Sun Rises In New Rom-Com Drama Drama Preview May 08, 2024 by S Kim JTBC’s upcoming drama “She’s Different Day and Night” (literal title) has unveiled its first stills! “She’s Different Day and Night” is a romantic comedy that follows a young job seeker, who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman, and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her all day. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of hit series such as “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” Jeong Eun Ji takes on the role of Lee Mi Jin, the original persona of Im Soon, who transforms into a young job seeker in her 20s as night falls. Spending eight years in pursuit of employment through various part-time gigs, civil service exams, and certifications, Lee Mi Jin suddenly faces the tragedy of aging 30 years overnight but seizes it as an opportunity to succeed in securing a job. Lee Jung Eun stars as Im Soon, the 50-year-old intern persona of Lee Mi Jin, who commutes to work as an intern when the sun rises. Despite her mature appearance, Im Soon possesses a youthful mindset, allowing her to effortlessly excel in tasks that leave her peers struggling, earning her the title of the “all-rounder intern.” With impeccable social skills, she’s adept at brushing off her boss’s lectures yet maintains a youthful eagerness to clock out on time. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659863wpp/jeong-eun-ji-turns-into-lee-jung-eun-when-the-sun-rises-in-new-rom-com-drama
  7. Yes, finally I was able to catch the first 5 episodes. 😃 The first two episodes, there were a couple of things not so good but not to make me drop the drama. Now I like it. It is a good rom com. I was not surprised that Noh Go Jin did not have amnesia. I thought he will start to remember and not tell anyone. But I was not surprised. I was sure when he attacked the journalist. There is a glimpse of doubt about Oh Se Gi but I hope it is nothing and he will remain Go Jin`s friend. I think I know who it is. 🤣 He has the guts to wear that hairsyle.
  8. Today
  9. (Posted on: Wednesday, 8 May 2024) Deng Wei : Shares Tit-Bits About His Life Deng Wei shared the fragments of his life for the first time in May 2024. His trendy boy sense is back. He strolled the streets without makeup. And shared his riding records with fans. He continued to behave like a regular person and shared bits and pieces of his life. His face is so handsome. He Looks So Handsome Even Without Any MakeUp. Now. That Is A Really Handsome Boy !!
  10. At Shinhye’s fan meeting in Tokyo yesterday, Shinhye said that it was a great blessing to work with Hyungsik again and said that Hyungsik is the cutest character among the men she’ve ever been with. And she also said he always had a bright energy for those around him.
  11. [07/05/2024 IG @ssinz7] #모던하우스 다채로운 제품들이 가득한 모던하우스❣️ 다~~~~ 예쁜데 어떡하죠🤔 Eng trans: “#ModernHouse Full of colourful products❣️ Everything ~~~~ is pretty, what should I do🤔” instagram.com/p/C6sc91KStgu
  12. Adult FL is a home shopping network TV host. It would had been more hystarical if she was a weather forcaster. It looks like FL's adopted father bought out BoBaeJang (from The Third Marriage) and turned the restuarant into a boarding house/hostel SFL has a daughter. Who's the mother? FL is total diva that is also acts like a cartoon character.
  13. Truck Simulator Ultimate is an engaging simulation game that allows players to experience the excitement of being a truck driver. With its realistic graphics and immersive gameplay, Truck Simulator Ultimate offers an authentic trucking experience as players navigate through various landscapes and deliver cargo to different destinations. However, if you're looking to enhance your gaming experience, you can try the modded version of the game. The Truck Simulator Ultimate mod APK provides players with several benefits, including unlimited money, unlocked trucks, and additional customization options. With these modifications, players can enjoy the game to its fullest potential, unlocking new levels of excitement and enjoyment. Whether you want to customize your truck, upgrade your equipment, or explore new routes, the modded version of Truck Simulator Ultimate offers endless possibilities. Overall, Truck Simulator Ultimate mod APK enhances the gaming experience, allowing players to immerse themselves fully in the world of truck driving simulation. With unlimited resources and unlocked features, players can enjoy hours of fun as they explore the open road and complete challenging missions.
  14. 240507 RYO Weverse Update [INFO] 240508 According to Tenasia coverage on May 8th, WayV (KUN, TEN, XIAOJUN, HENDERY, #YANGYANG) has confirmed their comeback in early June and is working hard in preparation. 240508 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update
  15. The Baeksang Arts Awards has concluded another successful ceremony! This year’s Baeksang Arts Awards, a celebration of the year’s greatest accomplishments in television, streaming content, and film, was held on May 7 with a variety of major stars in attendance. Following the event, many took to their Instagram accounts to share photos taken together with… Continue reading Stars Pose Together For Adorable Photos At 60th Baeksang Arts Awards The post Stars Pose Together For Adorable Photos At 60th Baeksang Arts Awards first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  16. The upcoming film “Following” has unveiled new thrilling posters! “Following” is a mystery thriller film that follows the story of Koo Jung Tae (Byun Yo Han), a real estate agent who witnesses the death of Han So Ra (Shin Hye Sun), an influencer whom he has been secretly observing. He then starts digging into the… Continue reading Byun Yo Han And Shin Hye Sun Transform Into Voyeur And Deceptive Influencer In “Following” Posters The post Byun Yo Han And Shin Hye Sun Transform Into Voyeur And Deceptive Influencer In “Following” Posters first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  17. Nice, i think next week they could break into 5%. There are so many trending posts about the drama, its definitely buzzing.
  18. He still looks so young @dispatch_style BRAND: Alexander McQueen OUTFIT: Alexander McQueen Carryover Suit JACKET – Large Lapel Tailored Jacket / 3.66 million won PANTS – Tuxedo Pants / 1.65 million won
  19. I'm not a big fan of family daily dramas (I'm more of a revenge daily drama fan) but I do like the FL. She's a 2nd gen idol. I tried awtching her other daily drama, Love Twist. I didn't realy like it.
  20. Boost Your Education with the Multiplyme Video Training Platform With the cutting-edge video training platforms from Multiplyme, explore an infinite world of learning opportunities. Multiplyme provides interactive modules, tailored learning pathways, and seamless content management, all of which are designed to satisfy the varied needs of contemporary learners. Utilize Multiplyme to enhance your company's training programs and unleash the potential of your personnel. Embark on the educational revolution by using Multiplyme right now!
  21. @kboramint are you enjoying this show? The rating is no. 1. The FL was in Love Twist, and I had enjoyed watching it but she was only ok. I don’t think the writer gave her character much chance to show her acting.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..