Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

[Translated news from Hong Kong]
"Stars" cosmetics sold out in HK, sales increase in AmorePacific HK branch top the world
30bi30pz.jpg

Hong Kong  region CEO of AmorePacific revealed that the lipstick that was used in "You Who Came from the Stars" by Jun Ji Hyun was sold out immediately after that episode was aired.  People bought 8 to 10 lipsticks at one time.  The sales has doubled since the beginning of this year and the sale increase was number one among the world.  They sell Sulwhasoo and Laneige in Hong Kong now and they will introduce the 3rd brand to Hong Kong in winter this year and the 4th brand in 3 three years.
(source: HK Apple Daily, http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/financeestate/art/20140630/18782274)
HOPE IT IS HANYUL  :D  :D  :D

[Translated magazine extract]
Go Ara, Kim Soo Hyun and Yuri expressed their desire to sit with Jun Ji Hyun
d68bb607gw1ehuxqq2tiqj20jg0a9jua.jpg

InStyle Korea July Issue - Some Baeksang attendee were asked who they want to sit with, and Go Ara, Kim Soo Hyun and Yuri all expressed their desire to sit with Jun Ji Hyun.
Go Ara: "Jun Ji Hyun...I watched her drama, she is very interesting."Kim Soo Hyun: "Cheon Song Yi... needless to explain, right?"Yuri: "Jun Ji Hyun... I want to see her in close distance."
(source: weibo @全智贤照片)

Guest jisan08

loyun said: [Translated magazine extract]
Go Ara, Kim Soo Hyun and Yuri expressed their desire to sit with Jun Ji Hyun
InStyle Korea July Issue - Some Baeksang attendee were asked who they want to sit with, and Go Ara, Kim Soo Hyun and Yuri all expressed their desire to sit with Jun Ji Hyun.
Go Ara: "Jun Ji Hyun...I watched her drama, she is very interesting."Kim Soo Hyun: "Cheon Song Yi... needless to explain, right?"Yuri: "Jun Ji Hyun... I want to see her in close distance."
(source: weibo @全智贤照片)

Jun Ji Hyun - Illustration of "Gorgeous" 
Search "고저스" (Korean meaning "Gorgeous") on Google, photos of Jun Ji Hyun will be shown at first page LOL

66a3b153jw1ehxk4wfw60j20k00zkaem.jpg
66a3b153jw1ehxk4yxdbpj20k00zkgpo.jpg

(Source: weibo, DC)

Jun Ji Hyun - The Real CF Queen
GODDESS IS EVERYWHERE!!!
On a visit of department store in Seoul, goddess is seen on:-
1) jewelry floor; 2) bags floor; 3) womenswear floor; 4) sports floor; 5) causal wear floor; 6) electrical appliances floor; 7) kitchenware floor; and even 8) supermarket floor LOL
Basically ALL floors except menswear floor LOL
1) jewelry floor66a3b153jw1ehwim0k4rwj20p018gjw3.jpg
2) bags floor
66a3b153jw1ehwim1qdaij218g0p0jvh.jpg

3) womenswear floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivhrx1uj218g0p041f.jpg

4) sports floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivirjqgj20p018gad2.jpg

5) causal wear floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivk1beaj20p018ggo3.jpg

6) electrical appliances floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivl87iej20p018g41o.jpg

7) kitchenware floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivmja11j20p018gtcl.jpg

8) supermarket floor
66a3b153jw1ehwivo6cuoj218g18gn7g.jpg

(Cr: weibo @sunnday_1999)
----------

^:)^:)^:)^:)^:)^

Guest 2hyun

This is youtube channel from Jun Ji Hyun FC Vietnam. Expect everyone support it https://www.youtube.com/user/WangJhouse

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Ranks 1st Among Female Actresses with Most Expensive Real Estate Property
BpvWWPCIUAAkpbA-800x450.jpg

According to news released by ISPlus on July 22, actress Jun Ji Hyun ranks as the top female actress with the most expensive real estate property with a total amounting to about USD$20 million.

The actress who has recently received the grand prize for television at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards for her performance in “Man from the Stars” is said to own one building in Nonhyun-dong, located in Gangnam area and another in Ichon-dong, located in Yongsan area which she purchased last year. The property in Nonhyun-dong is said to be worth USD$15 million while her property in Ichon-dong is approximately USD$5 million. 

This comes as no surprise as the actress not only made bank through her previous film and drama projects but she is also a well-known CF queen who has a good number of advertisements under her belt. 

Following Jun Ji Hyun in the list is Kim Tae Hee who is said to own a building worth USD$13.2 million. 

The report released did not include information on the other actresses who have also invested a significant amount on real estate and also does not include information on whether the building Jun Ji Hyun owns is a commercial or a residential building.

Soompi

Guest queenjihyun

i love jun ji hyun/jeon ji hyeon/gianna jun....lol she have so many names.. finally i can post on her forum im a fan since sassy girl..i watched all her movies from il mare up to berlin file..but after watching my love from the star i worship her..hahahaha..or should i say ill became an addict im now a very huge fan of her..i love everything about her..she is truly a goddess..i always search on her from twitter,instagram facebook and even on a chinesse site that i dont understand what was written about her ..i can say that that's my routine on my everyday life rite now...i hope i can make friends on here who is also like me a JUN JI HYUN addict..:)
BTW im just worried about the controversy about the cf of her and kim soo hyun.. is she gonna be OK?? the comments of knets is scary so many hate and harsh words throwing on her.. so sad ..:(  i know the korean loves her so much but after that cf controversy do you think it will change everything..??

Guest queenjihyun

is there any korean here?heheh i hope someone can translate this video im so curious what are they talking about on jun ji hyun.

Guest queenjihyun

i hope jun ji hyun and won bin do a movie together, an action/love story movie. it would be awesome if that happen, for me the two of them is the counterpart of each other. very low profile a-list actor and actress.