Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

OMG!!!
JUN JI HYUN is chosen as model for Fashion Brand Miss Sixty in Asia Region!
This is the very first time Miss Sixty chooses Asian star to endorse their brand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
005wdQZbgw1ei0xgb9946j30c70ibwfy.jpg

005wdQZbgw1ei0xgdz96gj30c50icq47.jpg
005wdQZbgw1ei0xhoihobj30c20icwgc.jpg
005wdQZbgw1ei0xgcsdanj30c50id765.jpg

(source: weibo @MissSixty, @全智賢BYONE站)

Guest queenjihyun

OMG!!!

JUN JI HYUN is chosen as model for Fashion Brand Miss Sixty in Asia Region!

This is the very first time Miss Sixty chooses Asian star to endorse their brand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

005wdQZbgw1ei0xgb9946j30c70ibwfy.jpg

005wdQZbgw1ei0xgdz96gj30c50icq47.jpg

005wdQZbgw1ei0xhoihobj30c20icwgc.jpg

005wdQZbgw1ei0xgcsdanj30c50id765.jpg

(source: weibo @MissSixty, @全智賢BYONE站)

Wow so happy for her. She looks like a doll.. tnx for the update @loyun..:)

Guest queenjihyun

Is there a fan meeting of jun ji hyun? does she ever do that in the past like visiting other country..i want to see her in person i hope someday she visit the philippines..she have so many fans here they love steffi cheon aka cheon song yi so much..she have a steffie cheon fb fan page here that have a 110k likes..she even beat matteo do aka do min joon fb fan page likes..heheh..i must say that many woman wanted to be like her..and many guys wanted to be with her..

angellana08 said: Is there a fan meeting of jun ji hyun? does she ever do that in the past like visiting other country..i want to see her in person i hope someday she visit the philippines..she have so many fans here they love steffi cheon aka cheon song yi so much..she have a steffie cheon fb fan page here that have a 110k likes..she even beat matteo do aka do min joon fb fan page likes..heheh..i must say that many woman wanted to be like her..and many guys wanted to be with her..

Guest queenjihyun

hey girl ... form what part are u in the phil??? im from albay..... hehehe.... ji hyun stole our heart.... as steffi cheon......

Im from manila...:) hello kababayan..yeah thats true she stole our hearts and many other filipinos..so im hoping that one day she visit our country.

Guest queenjihyun

Just read this on weibo.:)

【全智贤全身投保超100亿韩元 曾为骨盆、胳膊投保】据韩国媒体报道,7月2日晚播出的韩国SBS节目《晚间TV演艺》,公开了明星们的身体保险金额,演员全智贤被曝全身保险超过百亿韩元(约6156万元人民币)。

And translate it to google.

[Hyun general insurance over 10 billion won was the pelvis, arms insured]

According to South Korean media reports, the evening of July 2 broadcast of Korea SBS show "Midnight TV Entertainment", discloses the amount of insurance the stars of the body, the body was traced actress Jun Ji-hyun Insurance over ten billion won (about 61.56 million yuan)

She is super rich..and i read also on an old article that she have a very expensive car and on the top 10 list she is the only female star..

angellana08 said:

angellana08 said: Is there a fan meeting of jun ji hyun? does she ever do that in the past like visiting other country..i want to see her in person i hope someday she visit the philippines..she have so many fans here they love steffi cheon aka cheon song yi so much..she have a steffie cheon fb fan page here that have a 110k likes..she even beat matteo do aka do min joon fb fan page likes..heheh..i must say that many woman wanted to be like her..and many guys wanted to be with her..

Guest queenjihyun

i hope so my dear.... she is worth a billion but maybe someday why not........ she deserves to see how Filipinos love her so much....  andami natin dito sa soompi... i guess your in high school or college???

I hope gma network bring her here..lol.but i think its impossible..maybe if there is a philippine brand that want her to be their model maybe it will happen calling penshoppe or bench..hahaha.im in high school..:)

Guest queenjihyun

Hoping that she have a legit site or something like facebook or twitter that will update her fans about her projects .maybe her management can handle that act. and post everything about jun ji hyun.

Guest queenjihyun

Where is everybody? Hello jun ji hyun fans...Sorry for my many post im just so happy that i find this forum and finally can express my feelings about jun ji hyun.hahaha..hope im welcome here.

Hello @angellana08 and @RachelleN! My fellow kababayans! Welcome to JJH thread <333I also want her to visit our country. who knows it will happen in future right? keke~ There's so many blessings coming to JJH right now despite of her mineral water cf controversy. I'm really happy that she got new endorsements. Now, just like you guys, I also want her to have a fan meeting or fan-signing event...We really miss her so much! :)

:-h It's so nice to see that our Goddess is loved by many from different parts of the world - Korea, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia, USA. (am i missing some countries?) I wonder where the other posters from way back 2005 on this thread had gone. I hope our Goddess still has their support.   :\">

As I am right now looking thru her pics, I can't help but compare Ji Hyun's aura with Angelina Jolie's. They have that same elegance, classy yet sexy stance, that confidence but with such calmness and humility, that underneath that "superstar" like status is just an everyday ordinary girl that you'd like to befriend with.  >:D< I hope to see more of her on the red carpet soon. Awards season for TV is around later this year, i think, so i'll be praying hard that our Goddess will be reaping more accolades, 'coz she deserves it! :-bd

hongchae1 said: Hello @angellana08 and @RachelleN! My fellow kababayans! Welcome to JJH thread <333I also want her to visit our country. who knows it will happen in future right? keke~ There's so many blessings coming to JJH right now despite of her mineral water cf controversy. I'm really happy that she got new endorsements. Now, just like you guys, I also want her to have a fan meeting or fan-signing event...We really miss her so much! :)

Guest queenjihyun

OMG SHE IS SO SEXY......I KNOW THIS PICTURES WAS POSTED ALREADY BUT ITS WORTH IT TO POST IT AGAIN.....

jun-ji-hyun-gianna-jun-10.jpg
jeon_ji_hyun_guess_jeans5.jpg

jun-ji-hyun-110221006.jpg

jun-ji-hyun-high-cut-3.jpg

Jeon-Ji-Hyun-chan-dai-sexy-Son-Ye-Jin-da
jun-ji-hyun.jpg

33082985.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

I miss jun ji hyun..its so hard to be her fan..no news and sightings of her..very low profile.im just wondering when she go outside did the paparazzi dont recognize her?hehe.maybe i need to get used to it that she is not like other stars who wants attention and wanted to be seen by the public..sorry im just used to see my idol and know everything about them particularly in hollywood..hahaha..it is my first time to admire a korean actress so it is very different right now..whaaaa so hard..hehe..but i love her so much so its ok..