(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Lmangla said:

for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

@jenj -- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.

P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...

gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating @angelangie tom yam soup may need it!

:D

@Lmangla   ah.... you got me.  I can resist all the 'sinful' food  but not this 'Paradise' !  So mind if I join too.  I'll bring Satay (skewered BBQ meat with peanut sauce as dip) which my hometown is famous for.  I can also bring the King of Fruit, Durian, if you gals & guys are game for it!  It's a cultivated taste though,  I must warn you!  :D =))

So @BiruAngel, are you from Kajang..?

photo_zps20e3d56e.jpg

This is for the Pepero game!!! Now I have contributions to the party... Keke... Okay @chu3x this is for you ang KHJ :-bd still down??? Miss you!

>:D<

@129alphabet you are the BEST!!! did i tell you that I love you? :)) if not then "saranghae~~~~♡♡♡"

Been really busy with work, cant even update my fic and continue the fanvid that im doing but still i silently read all of your posts..maybe in regards to the foods i can bring lasagna or pasta or pizza with me :))

I'm not feeling down anymore but i have a toothache :( my wisdom teeth is showing up and seriously it hurts damn much,i cant even eat properly nor work giving my best..but still i try hard and go to work :(

Miss you all!!!soon i will be free again and update a lot so pardon me if i just disappeared like a ghost

Gil Noona said:

BiruAngel

wrote:

»

Lmangla said:

for those curious about the venue, it is

@packmule3

's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

@jenj

-- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.

P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...

gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating

@angelangie

tom yam soup may need it!

@Lmangla

ah.... you got me.  I can resist all the 'sinful' food  but not this 'Paradise' !  So mind if I join too.  I'll bring Satay (skewered BBQ meat with peanut sauce as dip) which my hometown is famous for.  I can also bring the King of Fruit, Durian, if you gals

=))

Guest yokalana

shiirlaaay said:

Dorothy Yap said:

Where are all of you from? I am from Singapore. :)

We should have a list and you all just add to it =) let's see how multicultural our family is So 1. Singapore2. New Zealand

1.  Singapore2.  New Zealand3.  Malaysia

4. Indonesia :)

Guest gil_noona

Gil Noona said:

BiruAngel wrote: »

Lmangla said:

for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

@jenj -- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.

gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating @angelangie tom yam soup may need it!

@Lmangla   ah.... you got me.  I can resist all the 'sinful' food  but not this 'Paradise' !  So mind if I join too.  I'll bring Satay (skewered BBQ meat with peanut sauce as dip) which my hometown is famous for.  I can also bring the King of Fruit, Durian, if you gals & guys are game for it!  It's a cultivated taste though,  I must warn you!   

So @BiruAngel, are you from Kajang..?

@Gil noona  hah hah good guess work!  Where are you from?   :D

Haha.. I'm from rain town, Taiping.. :D

Guest ShermaineL

cecila_zps658db1b1.jpg 

Can I bring along Celia Mae with me so that she can sneak into TaceGui's  room and spy on them.

Since she has so many snake hanging in her head .

Archived