(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

Thao said:

Since we have started the popularity analysis, especially's 2pm, I like to mention something.  I'm not being delusional, this is 100% logical. hehe I don't know about the level of 2pm's popularity before and after GWGM, because I've been into Kpop for a long time.  If you're into Kpop, you know 2pm whether you're a fan or not.  You would also know that 2pm has been involved in quite a few scandals.  The biggest ones revolve around the departed Jay Park and other ugly stories about the members when the camera is off.  You bet, Taecyeon is very guilty as well.  Even though I was into Kpop, I couldn't get myself to like 2pm because of these distracting stories, especially the ones about Taec.  They're just not that nice.  But you can say that, after GWGM, his image has improved quite a lot. Seeing what a gentleman he is when he's around GuiGui and how he goes crazy with her cuteness, I've decided to let those stories go, and give 2pm & Taec a chance.  So, even if the REAL Hottests don't like our micheoseo-ness, I think you should be happy that his image has been cleaned and only going toward the positive direction.  

Edit to emphasize that when i used the word "REAL", that was sarcasm intended, rolling my eyes, and shaking my head, you know the attitude ... 

can you tell me about their 'darker' stories? especially Taec? PM me pleasee...

because in the GWGM, Taec is too good to be true...

^:)^

If you read the stories you'll be like really? Sure? To me it's abit outrageous cos they made the most popular member sounded really innocent n those stories are told by mainly saesang fans who stalk them. They are very extreme on who they like n they can create untrue stories to make sure the idol they don't like to be condemn.

for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

House-in-the-Sea-house-sea-1024x768-630x

@jenj -- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.
P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...
gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating @angelangie tom yam soup may need it!
:D

packmule3 said: You're goooood, @lmangla! I couldn't believe how you had this all organized in like, two hours? You could be an Event Planner!!
During the day, we'll have something like a Goodyear blimp, or a heart-shaped blimp? to float up on top of our party, so our virtual guests won't  "imagine" themselves like, say, 30 miles away and end up in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, swimming with the sharks. lol. Just think "Taecgui" and you'll end up at the party. Then, at night, we'll have something like a Batman signal, shining up in the skies, to lead the late-night guests to the party. [How about that for details, hmm?]  

Guest leechalee

***Mianhe off topic:

Hey^^ yeah im ok.. im staying in hospital friday/saturday with a loved one whos having radiation therapy (they cant speak english, so im support person/translator). I might be back out saturday night so maybe I'll meet yous at the party (or I'll pay a sneaky visit during a "bathroom break" haha)

@shiirlaaay kamsamida chingu!!^^ I owe you a shot of soju ^^ ***

Guest blackowl

Lmangla said: for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...
gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating @angelangie tom yam soup may need it!

Guest yokalana

Gigi Desmarais said: Thao said: Since we have started the popularity analysis, especially's 2pm, I like to mention something.  I'm not being delusional, this is 100% logical. hehe I don't know about the level of 2pm's popularity before and after GWGM, because I've been into Kpop for a long time.  If you're into Kpop, you know 2pm whether you're a fan or not.  You would also know that 2pm has been involved in quite a few scandals.  The biggest ones revolve around the departed Jay Park and other ugly stories about the members when the camera is off.  You bet, Taecyeon is very guilty as well.  Even though I was into Kpop, I couldn't get myself to like 2pm because of these distracting stories, especially the ones about Taec.  They're just not that nice.  But you can say that, after GWGM, his image has improved quite a lot. Seeing what a gentleman he is when he's around GuiGui and how he goes crazy with her cuteness, I've decided to let those stories go, and give 2pm & Taec a chance.  So, even if the REAL Hottests don't like our micheoseo-ness, I think you should be happy that his image has been cleaned and only going toward the positive direction.  
Edit to emphasize that when i used the word "REAL", that was sarcasm intended, rolling my eyes, and shaking my head, you know the attitude ... 

Guest yokalana

Lmangla said: for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

Guest alisonchua

@Lmangla Pls count me in for the beach party, I will bring bubble/water guns for the younger girls to play and some Nature Valley energy bars too!

Gigi Desmarais said: Lmangla said: >:D<  Gigi -- a huge hug to you! I was trying to figure out how to map their socmed interactions and felt like I was missing stuff.. awesome. so far, you have got two additional ones that I missed.. I have counted maybe 6 so far, excluding the 2 that I missed.. So is the count 8 then? please do continue to map them -- I am really enjoying the way you have mapped them; clear and easy to connect and we see the interaction is two way, not just one way -- and then we will be able to get a more accurate count.. here's some chocolate pastries for doing such an awesome job.. yes, I am totally trying to bribe you!

Lmangla

said:

for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

Guest charliew

BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

Archived