(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

cavchelsea said: pluie625 said: wow when  you put it this way, it reminds of the the "refrigerator kiss" between Lee SeungKi n Ha JiWon... u know...the're doing the "dwipuri" party, drink wine, get drunk, talk a lil n KISS .... they should do at least an "almost kiss" pose with taec lift her chin up n slightly tilting his head and a 1cm distance between their lips xixixixii 

angelangie said:

The power of photoshop ROFL and the imagination of delusional Fans ROFL!!!!!!!!!! =))

gosh i love it though lols =))

creed in the picture

photoshoppower_zps32af911b.png

The power of Photoshopping :)) :)) :)

Oh..look how adorable our prince charming and his princess are...happy times, happy family and they lived happily ever after...my oh my...I miss TaecGui so much!!!...그리워. .그리워서... :) 8-|

Guest yokalana

pluie625 said: angelangie said: Taecyeon Drama Stills in 'Who Are You?' tVN 
Credit: Facebook.com & http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522407417830424&set=np.184917918.689340958&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me
1017522_522407417830424_337080096_n_zps10c38637.jpg

if i'm that auntie....i smiles and i wont wash my hands....HAHAHAHA =)) btw how come we dont have such a smashing guy for a police in my country....i better sent this to my country PM and tell him we want this kinds of person as our Police....man i go visit police station for every single things ROFl =)) :D

mikoshine said:

pluie625 said:

angelangie said:

The power of photoshop ROFL and the imagination of delusional Fans ROFL!!!!!!!!!! =))

gosh i love it though lols =))

credit: As tagged in the picture

photoshoppower_zps32af911b.png

The power of Photoshopping :)) :)) :)

she would really fit right in the family, don't you guys think so?  ;))

if you actually see....dont u think taec's mom and guigui looks quite alike? the face shapes bout the same i say :P delusion mode setting right in and here another delusions photoshop works :D =)) 

hahahaha

credit: Facebook and creator

598406_297969533680758_734472804_n_zps762de577.jpg

Wow..wow....I like the second pictures...are we going way too too fast?...but I LIKE it!!!!...this is a perfect picture for GuiGui birthday.....our blessings to her...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

by the way girls Gui Gui birthday is approaching....so there is one Facebook which are organizing all the pictures messages for her birthday if anyone is interested you girls can join in to be part of the well wishes....below are the ad that you girls can go thru and see if it appeal and interested to join :)

Credit: Facebook.com & http://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-2PM-Taecyeon-and-Gui-Gui-WGM-Global-Yeonjie-Couple/422878847790889

1006288_493855134026593_2125762994_n_zps05760272.jpg

Oh! So it's our very own Guigui and Taec's Ghost's birthday.... So are there any Video greeting from our family?

Guest cavchelsea

angelangie said: for those of you that are interested in the poll by the Hunan TV about which couple you want to have re-marriage the most...you can just proceed to the below link and all you need to do is click on the words as circled in blue, you can only vote once a day... :)
Polling Link: http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

hunanpoll_zpscd627c1a.png

Before I sign off...and while checking if there are updates from our writers, Found another fanfic.... Enjoy

Credit to shehae1103

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/500402/the-difference-between-then-and-now-aaronyan-guigui-jessica-wgm-teacyeon-taecgui-wgmglobal

Guest cavchelsea

pluie625 said: cavchelsea said: pluie625 said: wow when  you put it this way, it reminds of the the "refrigerator kiss" between Lee SeungKi n Ha JiWon... u know...the're doing the "dwipuri" party, drink wine, get drunk, talk a lil n KISS .... they should do at least an "almost kiss" pose with taec lift her chin up n slightly tilting his head and a 1cm distance between their lips xixixixii 

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Hi everyone... I am sad that there's no more episode of our fav couple... I would like to suggest that we do a details, crazy, observations on their episodes... from episode 1, with BTS and so on... lets put our brain (insanity) together... investigate the growth of their feelings... shall we? step by step... everybody can just throw their opinion ... and we start discussing... we may start with discussing everybody fav scene in episode or bts... those who good at capturing pix, help to captures the pix (this is my weakness) and others give opinion... what ever you of those pix... is that cool? huhuhuhu I am seriously suffer from loosing them from our sight...

Guest chu3x

It's friday!!!!!! Wohooo going to update my fanfic tonight :D europe timezone though but hell im finally going to update a new chapter!!! Yeaahhh

Guest Jenny Johnson

Hi everyone... I am sad that there's no more episode of our fav couple... I would like to suggest that we do a details' date=' crazy, observations on their episodes... from episode 1, with BTS and so on... lets put our brain (insanity) together... investigate the growth of their feelings... shall we? step by step... everybody can just throw their opinion ... and we start discussing... we may start with discussing everybody fav scene in episode or bts... those who good at capturing pix, help to captures the pix (this is my weakness) and others give opinion... what ever you of those pix... is that cool? huhuhuhu I am seriously suffer from loosing them from our sight...[/quote']

That's pretty cool... AWESOME!

Archived