(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest taecguilove

th_null_zps1316d2bb.jpg
At last...bare face taecth_sleepytaec.jpg

Good nite..sweet dream
Just trying posting some pictures Thanks @angelangie
:)>-

Guest Jenny Johnson

femeka said: PD of GWGM keeps checking gui2's facebook. He just like a fan posted in Gui2's fb.

Hazy Kim
korean fan page..//2013年7月11日open ....
211023_603856029654779_1179121633_n.jpgEmma Wu 오 영결 (吴映洁 |Wu Ying Jie |鬼鬼)영화배우, 가수 출생1989년 8월 11일 (타이완)나이25세 (만23세)성별여성별자리 사자자리 띠 뱀띠 신체163cm, 45kg혈액형B형데뷔2005년 Channel V '아애흑삽회' (※이곳은 아이디 도용이나 영리를 목적으로 운영되는곳이 아님니다 한국 팬페이지일뿐 다른용도로 사용되지 않습니다.)Page: 837 like thisUnlike · · Share · 2 hours agoYou, 유호철 and 39 others like this.

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

pluie625 wrote: »

@yokolana...there! I edited it and @angelangie I made up another story like it's the start of everything

OHEMGEE what craziness Taecgui got me into??? Maybe our writers can make that into their story LOL calling fanfic writers @chu3x @indian_monsoon 

what kind of story?

What if...my dear fellow fanfic writers combined all your brilliant ideas turn it into a storyline, make a script, sent it to some producers in Taiwan or Korea and demand that we want only taec and guigui be the leading actor and actress.... :P

It will be a superb drama or movie..I guarantee hihihihi :)>-

It would be awesome if we can do something like that :D

Guest taecguilove

chu3x said:

taecguilove

wrote:

»

chu3x said:<br />

<br />

<br />

pluie625 wrote: »<br />

@yokolana

...there! I edited it and

@angelangie

I made up another story like it's the start of everything <br />

<br />

<br />

OHEMGEE what craziness Taecgui got me into??? Maybe our writers can make that into their story LOL calling fanfic writers

@chu3x

@indian_monsoon

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

what kind of story? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

What if...my dear fellow fanfic writers combined all your brilliant ideas turn it into a storyline, make a script, sent it to some producers in Taiwan or Korea and demand that we want only taec and guigui be the leading actor and actress....

:P

<br />

It will be a superb drama or movie..I guarantee hihihihi

:)&gt;-

Guest tamah

@jcruz wrote: In episode two you can see that he starts to change and in his behind the scenes comments he starts to open up a lot about how surprised he is that he is having real feelings. I think this all continued until the episodes in Jejudo. It appears that their relationship grew to a point in Jeju Island that after that episode, Taec became very cautious what he said on camera and in the behind the scenes footage. His answers became very generic and he was very careful never to say too much.

(sorry to cut your post). That's an interesting observation, I will need to go back and watch his interviews. Here is what I'm thinking. I'm not surprise that he is more cautious what he say during his interviews after Jeju eps., (1) it may be that they have gotten closer and to avoid the watchful eyes of the FBI (2) this is the time when GG scandal started, and made him awared that GG's mom can use his relationship to start a scandal. Maybe?

Guest Peh Monifa

Hi! Taecgui shipper, please vote for our favourite taecgui couple. http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

Guest cavchelsea

chu3x said:

cavchelsea

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

cavchelsea wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

cavchelsea wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

@bluemoonlight

unniee .... you're so so baaaad *guigui style <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

you've officially messing my bias list...  but thaaaaaank you i've got to see another (wet) side of taec kkk i like him in this kind of pose better than his shirtless pose..<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Lol! At the wet side.. xD who doesnt like taecyeon in version wet and wild xD<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

hahaha it's just that when i first saw it i kinda like "what's with this concept??why is he being wet with no rain, pool, or puddle etc..what a weird concept".. but then.. well..yeah.. you know ...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

oh well i was wondering do i have to say this to you directly coz i don't want to make you feel pressured.. but...<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm expecting your new chapters.. coz i loooooove your fanfic <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

How about a sexy taecgui fanfic??? Hahahaha<br />

<br />

<br />

Omo omo writernim

:-O

<br />

i think i'll have to prepare myself before reading the sexy version, coz i'll be blushing red like reaally red..but well i'm fine with that

;)

as long it's TG.

:D

i'll accept it in my mind,heart, n hands wide open.. Fighting!!

Guest cavchelsea

taecguilove

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

taecguilove wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

pluie625 wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

@yokolana

...there! I edited it and

@angelangie

I made up another story like it's the start of everything <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OHEMGEE what craziness Taecgui got me into??? Maybe our writers can make that into their story LOL calling fanfic writers

@chu3x

@indian_monsoon

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

what kind of story? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

What if...my dear fellow fanfic writers combined all your brilliant ideas turn it into a storyline, make a script, sent it to some producers in Taiwan or Korea and demand that we want only taec and guigui be the leading actor and actress.... <br />

<br />

<br />

It will be a superb drama or movie..I guarantee hihihihi <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

It would be awesome if we can do something like that <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Maybe we should ask the PDnim to join this thread...who knows, he'll be interested to make a drama or movie...hihi

:P

Archived