(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cavchelsea

Shirley Yeung said: JenJ said: Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Guest cavchelsea

chu3x said:

cavchelsea

wrote:

»

chu3x said:<br />

<br />

<br />

cavchelsea wrote: »<br />

@bluemoonlight

unniee .... you're so so baaaad *guigui style <br />

<br />

<br />

you've officially messing my bias list...  but thaaaaaank you i've got to see another (wet) side of taec kkk i like him in this kind of pose better than his shirtless pose..<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Lol! At the wet side.. xD who doesnt like taecyeon in version wet and wild xD<br />

<br />

<br />

hahaha it's just that when i first saw it i kinda like "what's with this concept??why is he being wet with no rain, pool, or puddle etc..what a weird concept".. but then.. well..yeah.. you know ...<br />

<br />

oh well i was wondering do i have to say this to you directly coz i don't want to make you feel pressured.. but...<br />

I'm expecting your new chapters..

;)

coz i loooooove your fanfic

:D

Guest Jenny Johnson

cavchelsea said: Shirley Yeung said: JenJ said: Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Guest cavchelsea

JenJ said: cavchelsea said: Shirley Yeung said: JenJ said: Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Guest Jenny Johnson

cavchelsea said: JenJ said: cavchelsea said: Shirley Yeung said: JenJ said: Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Guest bluemoonlight

ah you're right,..you might be my dongsaeng..sorry if i call you unnie, i don't know why but i feels this kind of "sunbae" aura from you xixixixi in terms of being hottest and looking at your number of posts... ;)

so you really enjoyed it huh? messing my bias list??how could you.... :((

thanks to you now i have Nichkhun oppa and Taec oppa on the top of my bias list.... ouuughh..its hard to choose.. >.< (calming myself down)

hahahaha yeah me too, i'm not complaining the shirtless type either, it's just that this concept makes him looks manly without some exposure or boasting his muscles (abs, chest, etc)..hmm sexy in a "humble" way maybe??? ;)

ooouww of course they will look really good together :x taec posing like this , guigui give him her seductive look, and... oh i loved that imagination has no boundaries... :D

Yeaaahh Go TaecGui \m/

Taec oppa please recommend guigui to any of your PDs/photographers/directors friends and made a project together... or maybe you can make a proposal to the Korea Tourism Board to promote Korea in Taiwan n China with Guigui...Oh you can ask Khuntoria along with you too.. i think this is a good chance for you and Nichkhun and to Korea as well since 4 of you are popular there...you n guigui having films and dramas, Nichkhun filming a drama in china, Vic & fx having a comeback, you have all the reasons of "work & promotion" things right?? :D.. maybe 2 or 3 months from now in case if all of you are too busy now.. OKAY?? oppa oppa oppa *guigui style.. ;)

Haha...just pulling your leg. I'm pretty sure I'm an unnie to you... ;)

I can't help it if Taec's looking MIGHTY FINE in the recent photoshoots...you can blame him... :)) I'm just doing my unnie duty and sharing the love! :D

I never expected to have that many posts either...LOL...& I'm not actually an official Hottest...hehe, are you? I am an official JYJer though with Yoochun being my bias :x

I have so many biases now...haha...and Taec wasn't that high on my list either, but after watching GWGM...he has definitely attracted my attention ;;) I also agree with others though who say he looks the most handsome when he's with Gui Gui & his eyes sparkle too (even the camera man noticed...haha).

TaecGui... Bogoshipda!!! :(( :((

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Haha...just pulling your leg. I'm pretty sure I'm an unnie to you... ;)

I can't help it if Taec's looking MIGHTY FINE in the recent photoshoots...you can blame him... :)) I'm just doing my unnie duty and sharing the love! :D

I never expected to have that many posts either...LOL...& I'm not actually an official Hottest...hehe, are you? I am an official JYJer though with Yoochun being my bias :x

I have so many biases now...haha...and Taec wasn't that high on my list either, but after watching GWGM...he has definitely attracted my attention ;;) I also agree with others though who say he looks the most handsome when he's with Gui Gui & his eyes sparkle too (even the camera man noticed...haha).

TaecGui... Bogoshipda!!! :(( :((

my bias is Junsu >♥<

Guest cavchelsea

bluemoonlight said:

cavchelsea

wrote:

»

<br />

ah you're right,..you might be my dongsaeng..sorry if i call you unnie, i don't know why but i feels this kind of "sunbae" aura from you xixixixi in terms of being hottest and looking at your number of posts...

;)

<br />

<br />

so you really enjoyed it huh? messing my bias list??how could you....

:((

<br />

thanks to you now i have Nichkhun oppa and Taec oppa on the top of my bias list.... ouuughh..its hard to choose.. >.< (calming myself down)<br />

<br />

hahahaha yeah me too, i'm not complaining the shirtless type either, it's just that this concept makes him looks manly without some exposure or boasting his muscles (abs, chest, etc)..hmm sexy in a "humble" way maybe???

;)

<br />

<br />

ooouww of course they will look really good together

:x

taec posing like this , guigui give him her seductive look, and... oh i loved that imagination has no boundaries...

<br />

<br />

Yeaaahh Go TaecGui

\m/

<br />

<br />

Taec oppa please recommend guigui to any of your PDs/photographers/directors friends and made a project together... or maybe you can make a proposal to the Korea Tourism Board to promote Korea in Taiwan n China with Guigui...Oh you can ask Khuntoria along with you too.. i think this is a good chance for you and Nichkhun and to Korea as well since 4 of you are popular there...you n guigui having films and dramas, Nichkhun filming a drama in china, Vic

.. maybe 2 or 3 months from now in case if all of you are too busy now.. OKAY?? oppa oppa oppa *guigui style..

;)

Guest cavchelsea

angelangie said: hehhee...i think there are pictures of people combining the below pictures with taec... just post the original pictures in case anyone want it :)
Cool and sophisticated Gui GUi
Credit: As Tagged
coolghost_zps7354e60c.jpg

Guest avrilcassiopeia

bluemoonlight said:

cavchelsea wrote: »

ah you're right,..you might be my dongsaeng..sorry if i call you unnie, i don't know why but i feels this kind of "sunbae" aura from you xixixixi in terms of being hottest and looking at your number of posts...

thanks to you now i have Nichkhun oppa and Taec oppa on the top of my bias list.... ouuughh..its hard to choose.. >.< (calming myself down)

hahahaha yeah me too, i'm not complaining the shirtless type either, it's just that this concept makes him looks manly without some exposure or boasting his muscles (abs, chest, etc)..hmm sexy in a "humble" way maybe???

ooouww of course they will look really good together taec posing like this , guigui give him her seductive look, and... oh i loved that imagination has no boundaries...

Yeaaahh Go TaecGui

Taec oppa please recommend guigui to any of your PDs/photographers/directors friends and made a project together... or maybe you can make a proposal to the Korea Tourism Board to promote Korea in Taiwan n China with Guigui...Oh you can ask Khuntoria along with you too.. i think this is a good chance for you and Nichkhun and to Korea as well since 4 of you are popular there...you n guigui having films and dramas, Nichkhun filming a drama in china, Vic & fx having a comeback, you have all the reasons of "work & promotion" things right?? .. maybe 2 or 3 months from now in case if all of you are too busy now.. OKAY?? oppa oppa oppa *guigui style..

Haha...just pulling your leg. I'm pretty sure I'm an unnie to you...

I can't help it if Taec's looking MIGHTY FINE in the recent photoshoots...you can blame him... I'm just doing my unnie duty and sharing the love!

I never expected to have that many posts either...LOL...& I'm not actually an official Hottest...hehe, are you? I am an official JYJer though with Yoochun being my bias

I have so many biases now...haha...and Taec wasn't that high on my list either, but after watching GWGM...he has definitely attracted my attention I also agree with others though who say he looks the most handsome when he's with Gui Gui & his eyes sparkle too (even the camera man noticed...haha).

TaecGui... Bogoshipda!!!

aaahhh so my intuition was right... ah unnie jinjja >.< please don't made me confused, i'm sorry if i missed your past posts where you might have revealed your age,..i have a bad memory.

you did a great unnie job indeed :D

well i'm not either, i just liked them (except nichkhun) n now starting to love them very much.. :D

yoochun??yeaaah i see him on your signature :) kkk

agree on this also...Taec alone he can pull of a sexy /hot kind of looks really well (with efforts like arranging his expression n pose)..but when he's with guigui he looks most handsome in a natural way, no need too much efforts, all he need to do was just being beside her and react to her naturally and voila a perfect n beautiful match

I missed them tooo :((

Taec oppa and Guigui please update your Twitter, FB or Weibo often to replace the place that was left empty because GWGM is finished to cheer us up, no need to make it too obvious just hints that you're still in contact of each other..

@avrilcassiopeia : actually my first love in KPOP was TVXQ. i've been attracted to them since "Hug" but then they split in a bad way so it's kinda heartbreaking for me to watch them again doing their separate ways.. it's bearable to see their dramas though...

Yes,, i'm totally sad when they are split into 2 team

But my feeling for the 5 of them still the same like when i saw them 9 years ago

I still support both of them

JYJ and TVXQ

Maybe now they are split into 2 teams

But no one can denied that JYJ was part of TVXQ

For me TVXQ still Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun

#sorry for the others who dont know what are we talking bout since its not related to taecgui :)

Guest cat29ghost

I super love TeacGui!!!  :x  :x   :x
Check this out. Gui Gui is really very talented.. Taec should see this..  =D> =D> =D>  =D> =D>

Guest avrilcassiopeia

bluemoonlight said:

cavchelsea wrote: »

ooouww of course they will look really good together taec posing like this , guigui give him her seductive look, and... oh i loved that imagination has no boundaries...

Yeaaahh Go TaecGui

Taec oppa please recommend guigui to any of your PDs/photographers/directors friends and made a project together... or maybe you can make a proposal to the Korea Tourism Board to promote Korea in Taiwan n China with Guigui...Oh you can ask Khuntoria along with you too.. i think this is a good chance for you and Nichkhun and to Korea as well since 4 of you are popular there...you n guigui having films and dramas, Nichkhun filming a drama in china, Vic & fx having a comeback, you have all the reasons of "work & promotion" things right?? .. maybe 2 or 3 months from now in case if all of you are too busy now.. OKAY?? oppa oppa oppa *guigui style..

Haha...just pulling your leg. I'm pretty sure I'm an unnie to you...

I can't help it if Taec's looking MIGHTY FINE in the recent photoshoots...you can blame him... I'm just doing my unnie duty and sharing the love!

I never expected to have that many posts either...LOL...& I'm not actually an official Hottest...hehe, are you? I am an official JYJer though with Yoochun being my bias

I have so many biases now...haha...and Taec wasn't that high on my list either, but after watching GWGM...he has definitely attracted my attention I also agree with others though who say he looks the most handsome when he's with Gui Gui & his eyes sparkle too (even the camera man noticed...haha).

TaecGui... Bogoshipda!!!

aaahhh so my intuition was right... ah unnie jinjja >.< please don't made me confused, i'm sorry if i missed your past posts where you might have revealed your age,..i have a bad memory.

you did a great unnie job indeed :D

well i'm not either, i just liked them (except nichkhun) n now starting to love them very much.. :D

yoochun??yeaaah i see him on your signature :) kkk

agree on this also...Taec alone he can pull of a sexy /hot kind of looks really well (with efforts like arranging his expression n pose)..but when he's with guigui he looks most handsome in a natural way, no need too much efforts, all he need to do was just being beside her and react to her naturally and voila a perfect n beautiful match

I missed them tooo :((

Taec oppa and Guigui please update your Twitter, FB or Weibo often to replace the place that was left empty because GWGM is finished to cheer us up, no need to make it too obvious just hints that you're still in contact of each other..

@avrilcassiopeia : actually my first love in KPOP was TVXQ. i've been attracted to them since "Hug" but then they split in a bad way so it's kinda heartbreaking for me to watch them again doing their separate ways.. it's bearable to see their dramas though...

Yes,, i'm totally sad when they are split into 2 team

But my feeling for the 5 of them still the same like when i saw them 9 years ago

I still support both of them

JYJ and TVXQ

Maybe now they are split into 2 teams

But no one can denied that JYJ was part of TVXQ

For me TVXQ still Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun

#sorry for the others who dont know what are we talking bout since its not related to taecgui :)

Guest cat29ghost

I super love TeacGui!!!             
Check this out. Gui Gui is really very talented.. Taec should see this..      

Guest Jennifer Tey

angelangie said:

just a wild fantasy....what happen when 2 brothers fall in love with the same girls? and the girls is clueless about it? what happen if she happen to love the other and not the other? anyone want to write up a fanfic on that? :D

Credit: Baidu for creating the arts :)

Good idea @angie 姐姐!!! Anyone care to write a fanfic? I really am waiting the next chapter of the on going fanfics made by our fellow shippers here!! :)And also still waiting for @JenniferTey for the next translation ;)

@yokalana sorry been too bz with work… i will try to get it up by this weekend… live u all shippers… trying to catch up of my reading in the forum as well :P

Guest yokalana

Another ps picture found =)Caption translation: "Mrs Ok, so early today?!""Yeah, accompanying my husband to work!"

cr: baidu.com

Is that Gui2? Never see her hair style like that before.... but she is very pretty....

Guest cat29ghost

I super love TaecGui!!!!!   :x :x :x
Check this out.. GuiGui is really very talented.. Taec should see this..Oh how I wish they could be paired in a dancing competition..Waahhh!! I really really really hope.. 

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Archived