Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@moonandhearts, Not wondering if that pic got more? Or you haven't seen my teaser pic?   Well, only moaties will really appreciate it, I think.

There's more!? " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">

Are you going to post them?

Pretty please?

Haha! It makes me seem like a perv! Kekeke! ahhh things that I do and become bec of cutie! Kekekeke!

I can get rid of the lemons. :))

Ahhh and replace them with raisins? :P I think we'd like that!

Suddenly craving for banana. U got one too eonni @coolreborn?

Ahhh and replace them with raisins? :P I think we'd like that!

Suddenly craving for banana. U got one too eonni @coolreborn?

I prefer grapes than raisin as more juicy lol

Sorry ya I m abit crazy nowadays

And the cause of my craziness Is non other thAn our cutie boy

Pls forgive me if any one get annoyed by my post lol

Guest arch00

mrdimples said:

arch00 said:

Just started a happy family, my world after the honeymoon :))

dcevl.jpg 

@arch00 dear, so fast after your honeymoon? you even beat Uhmforce! 

... and I thought the baby is eating Cutie? LOL. Your baby became so big!!!! Like father like child eh?

@mrdimples mater yoda we are faster than warp speed :))

@coolreborn haha that was my failed ps skills , I wanted the kid to be in his shoulder :)) but yup our kid got all from cutie :x

Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

Interestingly Cutie's hyung PKW, Kim Mu Yeol (for whom Cutie was the understudy in Spring Awakening) and current noona heroine MCW were in the same movie War of the Arrows. PKW played Prince Dorgon and it was for a minute sounded weird when he spoke in Manchu. There was an intense action scene between PKW and MCW (more like an assault). Check it out in YT if possible and the movie is awesome too - especially the archery scenes!!!!

simplydramafied1082 said: Interestingly Cutie's hyung PKW, Kim Mu Yeol (for whom Cutie was the understudy in Spring Awakening) and current noona heroine MCW were in the same movie War of the Arrows. PKW played Prince Dorgon and it was for a minute sounded weird when he spoke in Manchu. There was an intense action scene between PKW and MCW (more like an assault). Check it out in YT if possible and the movie is awesome too - especially the archery scenes!!!!

Hmm ehh I just thinking rating Isn't the main point of nice drama

Like you're beautiful for instant the rating is vvv bad when airing but it s vvv popular internationally as and because of This jks and psh become vvv popular in Asia or internationally because this Drama s vvvv fast space and interesting

In fact that time I really go crazy over it and jks because of this drama and it has all the impact everywhere as everyone Want to have another season of it

So I think the ratings don't really affect the drama overall success and I can see base on The drama storyline it s gg to create another hot wave through out internationally plus i think Korean ppl also go online to watch drama so tv rating is just indicate those portion of ppl who Watvh tv and not all national

Like me I don't watch tv as I use my nexus 7 to watch show

Because now s vvv high tech so most ppl dont only use tv to watch dramas or anything

So think they should do a rating on Internet too

simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

@farbarri EoG started airing from yesterday and UTW's new drama will start airing from tomorrow. GF gave her first review on DB about the drama. She wasn't entirely impressed but since it dates to the era of 90's there is a lot of material for the story.

-edit- Interestingly last year everyone loved The Chaser and Gaksital and both aired in the same week only difference being the former aired on Mon-Tue and the latter on Wed-Thu.

Add on sorry ya abit long winded

Plus I don't think l7cs is overall failure as some of us because we have watched it come to like cutie too for instant i m one of them

So every drama or movie that he do is a success no matter tv rating s bad or storyline s bad but it s actually bring more fans to him

As I m more prefer comedy drama type but also like other drama too la

So I dnt think 7gcs is really a failure it just that don't reach Most ppl expectation and why ppl are highly expecting this show to be good base on what I see because cutie is a vvv Gd actor because almost all his show got good ratings

That s why we expect so much from it but the storyline is really lacking la so ppl will think it s a failure and scared it will affect him for future

But if a really Gd actors the PDs will look out for them and ask them to be in their production

So some how I think cutie also has mentally prepared for the worse so we as his fans also need to mentally prepare too

It s good that his drama or movie has high rating but if it does not dont worry so much or be sad just look forward to his next project to be a good one

I don't care whether the Gd Is good rating or not or nice or not

I m gg to watch it no matter wat and give my full support to him

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri EoG started airing from yesterday and UTW's new drama will start airing from tomorrow. GF gave her first review on DB about the drama. She wasn't entirely impressed but since it dates to the era of 90's there is a lot of material for the story.
-edit- Interestingly last year everyone loved The Chaser and Gaksital and both aired in the same week only difference being the former aired on Mon-Tue and the latter on Wed-Thu.

coolreborn said: farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

Can I ask the chaser is it good as I last yr only watch roof top prince

Then no more

I will definitely recommend this drama!!! It was supposed to get extended along with Gaksital since both had good ratings. However, it didn't and the 16 episodes was worth it all :) in fact it was with lots of twists and turns and at the ending of every episode. Plus the acting resonated with the characters feelings which made it feel real. KBS wouldn't have aired since it dealt with corruption and trial rigging at the time of elections and the judiciary; KBS is owned by the SK govt.

Also PKW's latest movie Secretly Greatly had the lead actor Son Hyun Joo of the drama in it. SHJ's addition to the movie actually was what made PKW take the project :)